*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I'd like to join! I've been ntnp/ttc for over 2 years now. multiple chemicals and this is my very first cycle with clomid which seems to be working. Should be testing on April 15 but I will definitely be testing WAY EARLIER than that. lol I am a total POASA!! I would love a girl, but honestly a healthy baby would be amazing!!!

AF got me 2 days early.. :cry: Good luck to everyone else! I may be back later this month to test again!

Can you change my testing date to April 12th because I had pink spotting after sex for a few mins. Then totally stopped and haven't been here since then. I think I ovulated late than I expected and it could be implantation spotting.

I got my :bfp: April 1st the day I tested. I have my first dr. appt. Monday.

Hi everyone! As long as AF doesn't show this week, I'll be testing April 11th and I am really hoping for a girl!!

ok so ladies i have cramps like af but i am 3-4 dpo. lots of stretchy white cm and areolas have gotten bigger, DH noticed these.:haha: i still think it is too early for anything but i am going to go with the flow. so when should i test:shrug: i figured i would hold out till the 11th but man that is taking way to long. :haha:

Congrats to our new :bfp:!!!! :wohoo:

ok so ladies i have cramps like af but i am 3-4 dpo. lots of stretchy white cm and areolas have gotten bigger, DH noticed these.:haha: i still think it is too early for anything but i am going to go with the flow. so when should i test:shrug: i figured i would hold out till the 11th but man that is taking way to long. :haha:

I would say test Monday :D
:dust:

I'd like to join! I've been ntnp/ttc for over 2 years now. multiple chemicals and this is my very first cycle with clomid which seems to be working. Should be testing on April 15 but I will definitely be testing WAY EARLIER than that. lol I am a total POASA!! I would love a girl, but honestly a healthy baby would be amazing!!!

We've been trying for 2 years also. But no pregnancies at all :nope: I had surgery in Jan for blocked tube. March 16 was my first round of clomid. Have you had any weird symptoms so far? I have this really crampy achey feeling in my pevic area. I have had little nasuea. Nipples are way sore (TMI sorry)I'm blaming it on the clomid well mostly for now. I don't want to get my hopes up......

We've been trying for 2 years also. But no pregnancies at all :nope: I had surgery in Jan for blocked tube. March 16 was my first round of clomid. Have you had any weird symptoms so far? I have this really crampy achey feeling in my pevic area. I have had little nasuea. Nipples are way sore (TMI sorry)I'm blaming it on the clomid well mostly for now. I don't want to get my hopes up......

I think those sounds like great signs! How many dpo are you? I'm 6 or so and I was on Clomid this month and have had some achy feelings here and there but nothing crazy. I'm holding out hope that I'm one of those women who is the "I knew I was pregnant because it was the first month I didn't have "symptoms"!!! When are you testing?

Put me down for an angel please Guppy , My first beta was positive and second one negative. GL ladies for the rest of april :dust:

Congrats to all the new BFP's! 3 more since the last time I looked! Awesome!!!!

Sorry to everyone that had af show and good luck on the next cycle!

I think those sounds like great signs! How many dpo are you? I'm 6 or so and I was on Clomid this month and have had some achy feelings here and there but nothing crazy. I'm holding out hope that I'm one of those women who is the "I knew I was pregnant because it was the first month I didn't have "symptoms"!!! When are you testing?

Around 7 give or take. I stress out way to much to test for that too!! I'm hoping I'm not stressing myself into these symptoms!! I've heard some women have no symptoms then wam your knocked up. lol I've sure got my fingers, toes and anything eles I can cross, crossed!!!!! I'm really telling myself I'm holding out untill the 13th when AF is due. But I'll prob end up caving and test early. I bought some test that are supposed to tell you 6 days sooner....lol

Hi and welcome! So sorry to hear about your loses:( and Good luck this month. I hope the clomid helps level every thing out.

May I join please? I'm testing on April 17th (well that's if I can hold out that long for a missed period!) Baby dust to all of you!

so....how many of you have ever had an immediate evap with ICs??? Just curious! (by immediate i mean within the time frame the test is readable, the second you pee on it, etc just not outside of that time frame).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->