*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Took an IC today because I've been sick and thought it could be pregnancy related. Really nervous about my temps... been between 96.7-97.1 for a couple days now. I'm usually right on the nose.

Omg!!! This thread is so exciting!!! Congrats to all the :bfp:. I am so sorry for all the :bfn: and :witch:.

s.n. I just took an OV test and it was positive. I can't wait until DH comes home from work. Of course, he started working nights on the day that I start OV! We will be :sex: as soon as he gets in from work. Idc how sleepy either of us are. haha. The next 2 - 2 1/2 weeks are going to be soooo long. baby dust to everyone!! :dust::dust::dust:

I tested early (was supposed to test on the 9th, I think) but got my BFP early on Sunday. :smile: I must have miscalculated the dates.
I tested early and guess what??? :bfp:!!!!!!!!!

I got my :bfp: April 1st the day I tested. I have my first dr. appt. Monday.

CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!!

hi all!

guppy - i tested this morning but got bfn...the witch is due tomorrow or Wednesday so I'll update again once I can confirm I'm out! :(

good luck all!!

x
Think positive :dust:

I was going to leave it a week before I re test but tomorrow is my b'day and a :bfp: would be the best present ever.

That's if the :witch: doesn't show

I've never had a cycle this long either.

Good luck hun, and happy birthday :cake:

Put me down for an angel please Guppy , My first beta was positive and second one negative. GL ladies for the rest of april :dust:

:cry: I'm so sorry to hear that Ruskie :hugs:

Well according to ticker I have 7 days left til T-day! I'm not sure how i feel at the moment, no symptoms (apart from being horny but thats usual tbh)
Though yesterday I just wanted to go out buy and test and pee on it! Think POASA is contagious :lol:

Horrid weather here today which isnt helping me feel positive, sunshine just makes everything feel better.

Good luck to the testers today :dust:

Well according to ticker I have 7 days left til T-day! I'm not sure how i feel at the moment, no symptoms (apart from being horny but thats usual tbh)
Though yesterday I just wanted to go out buy and test and pee on it! Think POASA is contagious :lol:

Horrid weather here today which isnt helping me feel positive, sunshine just makes everything feel better.

Good luck to the testers today :dust:

Hang on in there!!!! x x x x x

Hey Ladies, Im supposed to test tomorrow... but I've ended up having to stay at my mothers house an extra day... (2.5 hours from my place) I'm going to wait to get home and test on Wednesday the 6th... I cant justify buying another test at full price when I have 25 at home lol.AF hasn't arrived yet, so here's hoping!! :dust:

Congratulations to everyone who has had success this month, to those of you who are going onto another cycle I wish you all the best.

Question - i'm 5dpo and my temp has dropped just below my coverline this morning. I did wake up several times this morning before I actually took my temp, could this have affected it? Or is this just not going to be my month? Please advise, i'm feeling a little despondent this morning :(

Question - i'm 5dpo and my temp has dropped just below my coverline this morning. I did wake up several times this morning before I actually took my temp, could this have affected it? Or is this just not going to be my month? Please advise, i'm feeling a little despondent this morning :(

Its only one temp and barely below the line at all. No need to even worry a little bit. :D

Morning everyone! I'm Cd 6. Still in the boring part of the month! haha

Guppy - One of the girls told me she couldn't find this thread again. I don't know if you can post reminders on the other boards?

Guppy I guess you need to change my test date to April 11th. Hope we see a :bfp: by then.

Star- I tested yesterday, it was a :bfn: not even a faint line or anything so I can stand to wait a week longer to retest if I don't see anything by then. I'm still in the game since :af: is staying away.

To All the new :bfp: congratulations!!!

Ruskie girl..I am so sorry :hugs:

Currently i'm on CD 16...I'm not feeling very hopeful this month though :cry:

This weekend was such a stressful chaotic weekend that we only :sex: once.

I dont see my OH again untill next weekend. I'm not sure when I OV but I have a feeling it will be some point during this week since I have an approximately 30 day cycle. If I get to see him friday we will try one last time....but I've lost a lot of hope and feel that :witch: will get me this month

Star- I tested yesterday, it was a :bfn: not even a faint line or anything so I can stand to wait a week longer to retest if I don't see anything by then. I'm still in the game since :af: is staying away.

Yea I know, I understand. Keep that evil lady away!!! If it was me though I'd need to test everyday for a week, not wait. :haha: Anyway lots of :dust: your way.

Also lots of :dust: for everyone else still waiting to test! :D

To everyone that temps, has your body done the same as mine and gotten used to it so that now you have started waking up before your alarm even goes off ? Or is it just me ?

Its only one temp and barely below the line at all. No need to even worry a little bit. :D

That is true but also it could a be a GOOD thing. Some pregnant charts get and ID (implanation dip). Not all of those who are pregnant get them, but some do. However, some people get that similar drop and are not pregnant. But in general and can be a very very good sign ;)

Morning everyone! I'm Cd 6. Still in the boring part of the month! haha

Guppy - One of the girls told me she couldn't find this thread again. I don't know if you can post reminders on the other boards?

I can try to post reminders, but its hard because the admins/mods will take it down if you post the same/similar message more than once-even if its in different boards. I have posted one in the "TTC Groups & Discussions" as well as in the "Two week wait" forum.

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-gro...ng-april-trying-keep-everyone-together-d.html

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/559185-if-you-testing-april-l-k.html

And then of course there is this one. Thats why, when you guys see more testers or :bfp:-its because some ppl just decided to tell me on those thread as opposed to coming in here.

Where else should this announcement be posted? Can someone else take the liberty to post it along with the url for this thread. Ive gotten in trouble ones from the admins before and i dont want to again. Thanks!

Maybe we should all put the link in our sigs ?

If you have a test date set and started to test on that date, i am just going to leave it the same. There are 233 testers and not everyone is going to get their :bfp: on the day they decided to test. Thus, they will have to retest on a different day. However, i will change dates if you found out your cycle was different this month, if you ov.ed later, if you get the :witch: and want to retest in the month of april, etc. :thumbup:
love you girls :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"