*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

I can try to post reminders, but its hard because the admins/mods will take it down if you post the same/similar message more than once-even if its in different boards.

Where else should this announcement be posted? Can someone else take the liberty to post it along with the url for this thread. Ive gotten in trouble ones from the admins before and i dont want to again. Thanks!

What i meant by this was, you each can post one-the mods/admins wont say anything about that. The start saying stuff when the SAME, one individual posts more than once about the same thing :thumbup: so anyone can go an post, just dont post more than x. Im surprised they didn't take the other two i had down-but glad they didn't! lol

Wow, look @ all the testers! I remember when you just wanted to hit 100! Gj on keeping up on this so well! & congrats to all the BFPS this months! XMAS babies are on their way!

Thanks hopefully more of the testers turn into :bfp:!
I am so excited-Team Christmas Baby!!! EKK! CD 6 here...going crazy haha

Star- I tested yesterday, it was a :bfn: not even a faint line or anything so I can stand to wait a week longer to retest if I don't see anything by then. I'm still in the game since :af: is staying away.

Your temp looks nice and high today! Fingers crossed!

Team xmas baby!! That's already a reality for some on this thread so I hope there will be many more joining that group!
My ticker says 7 days till testing, thats going to be such a long week if AF doesnt show.

Checking in..... I'm thinking I'm 7 dpo.... But I have a feeling my oday was early. Testing on Friday the 8th.

Team xmas baby!! That's already a reality for some on this thread so I hope there will be many more joining that group!
My ticker says 7 days till testing, thats going to be such a long week if AF doesnt show.

My first, daughter Zoe was born on Christmas eve.... Oh boy, two babies around Christmas..... Then my son, Christian was born on January 8th.... Can you say bankrupt? Lol jk

:lol: bankrupt! With the four we have we have 1 in july and 3 in august!! Makes summer expensive too, no getting away from it is there!
Good to see you here :hi:

Thanks for the invite.... I have a lot of reading to do now.... Holy 185 pages!!!! Hi everyone!!!!!!! ;)

:haha: dont worry, you dont have to read it all hehe
I'll add ya to the front!

and holy! you are gonna go bankrupt :rofl:

Right!!!! Know a good lawyer??? Pmsl!!!! Thanks Guppy. And to think I was all alone! Wow!!!

To everyone that temps, has your body done the same as mine and gotten used to it so that now you have started waking up before your alarm even goes off ? Or is it just me ?

I agree! My body is getting use to it too! I'm even waking up early on the weekends. Funny how your body does that :haha:

Good Luck to you!

Guppy051708, I updated my sig with a big link to this thread. Do you think we could make it to 250? :shock:

Guppy051708, I updated my sig with a big link to this thread. Do you think we could make it to 250? :shock:

I totally think we could! Heck i bet we could get more than that :D
Especially if everyone else creates a link!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->