*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Add this to your signature (let me know if you need help updating your signature):

Code:
[plain]
[center][h2]:dust: [thread=557859]TTC - Testing in April? Join Us Here![/thread] :dust:[/h2][/center]
[/plain]

well AF is due today- has not shown herself yet. I tested at 12 dpo with a bfn and after thinking about it I must be slow to produce the hormones. With both other pregnancies ( 2nd one resulted in miscarriage at 12 weeks) I only got a positive about 5 days after af was due. I have had all the classic symptoms like with first pregnancy and have been convinced many times throughout this 2ww that I am pregnant...
Brooke_28, We have the same af due date so I give a special congrats to you, and of course to all the other bfps!
I'm at the point that I just want the witch to arrive and put me out of my misery so I can get onto my next cycle- crazy.
Good luck everyone. x

im exactly the same. i am so dissapointed every day that i kinda have talked myself into never getting pregnant. we are silly, i remembered that i didnt test positive until after i was pregnant everytime i have been pregnant... so i dont know why i have wasted so much money testing before. i am due my af tomorro and kinda dont feel like it is coming. but then u never know do u xx

Oh wow....that website estimated me at 9 dpo..... Still will wait to test till Friday!!!!

Hi
Can you add me too - testing on the 13th
Thanks a million

Been getting BFNs since Saturday, but I have a possible faint BFP today might be an evap, but it did show up during the time period. Wasn't with FMU. Guess I will test in the am tomorrow and let you ladies know. Cross your fingers!!!

Been getting BFNs since Saturday, but I have a possible faint BFP today might be an evap, but it did show up during the time period. Wasn't with FMU. Guess I will test in the am tomorrow and let you ladies know. Cross your fingers!!!

evaps dont usually show up that quick! Even though it was light, was there ANY pink or blue to it??? :yipee:

Hopefully it is a :bfp: Fingers crossed

evaps dont usually show up that quick! Even though it was light, was there ANY pink or blue to it??? :yipee:

Thanks girl! I am very hopeful. I have attached a pic it has one dark edge and the rest is light. It was all very light at first but has gotten darker. It is an accu clear brand test. It isn't a great pic, but as good as I can get with my iphone

https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x448/asmears/test.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->