*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

To everyone that temps, has your body done the same as mine and gotten used to it so that now you have started waking up before your alarm even goes off ? Or is it just me ?

That's what happened to me last week. :rofl: I was on vacation so didn't have my alarm with me that Tuesday morning, woke up 15 minutes later than my alarm would have me but it was perfect cuz it was still within the half hour time frame for 6:15 am when I sleep all night. I think our body adjusts its wake up alarm that it will wake up itself- I usually wake up just before 2:15 pm during the week which works out perfect because that's what time I normally temp with my third shift schedule.

Oh oh oh, my body temp went up today! Not a bad rise either! I'm still in the game! :dance:

Guppy I guess you need to change my test date to April 11th. Hope we see a :bfp: by then.

me too me too.... we can synchronise tests xx

Do you want me to change you from the 10th to the 11th then?

no no.... u can keep me where i am if you like, i dont want to create more work for you... im so naughty, i have the quinny buzz buggy in immaculate condition from little use with my little boy so i decided during one of my really positive im defo pregnant moments bought a car seat which u can use with the buggy and it arrived today.... i didnt unwrap it because i want to see a positive, i dont want to count my chickens.
there are so many bfp's and it is only the beginning of april. i feel far less lonely on my journey already, it is all down to you ladies describing your cm, your temps, your bbs and your days post ovulation and your frustration..... so thank you xxx

I accidentally unsubscribed from the thread (clicked on wrong link in email) How do I subscribe to it?

I accidentally unsubscribed from the thread (clicked on wrong link in email) How do I subscribe to it?

you probably already are since you wrote in here again. Go to your "User CP" it should come up. if it does then you are subscribed :thumbup:

Yep it did automatically subscribe me. Thanks! I posted a pic of the test I think it on the previous page. Let me know what you think.

Been getting BFNs since Saturday, but I have a possible faint BFP today might be an evap, but it did show up during the time period. Wasn't with FMU. Guess I will test in the am tomorrow and let you ladies know. Cross your fingers!!!

evaps dont usually show up that quick! Even though it was light, was there ANY pink or blue to it??? :yipee:

Thanks girl! I am very hopeful. I have attached a pic it has one dark edge and the rest is light. It was all very light at first but has gotten darker. It is an accu clear brand test. It isn't a great pic, but as good as I can get with my iphone

https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x448/asmears/test.jpg

:happydance: looks good!!!!!! congratulations x

Hi! Congrats on all the bfps, more everyday I look! How do I create a link to here on my sig? Want to help up the numbers!
Im 9dpo, going sooooooo slow still!x

Been getting BFNs since Saturday, but I have a possible faint BFP today might be an evap, but it did show up during the time period. Wasn't with FMU. Guess I will test in the am tomorrow and let you ladies know. Cross your fingers!!!

evaps dont usually show up that quick! Even though it was light, was there ANY pink or blue to it??? :yipee:

Thanks girl! I am very hopeful. I have attached a pic it has one dark edge and the rest is light. It was all very light at first but has gotten darker. It is an accu clear brand test. It isn't a great pic, but as good as I can get with my iphone

https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x448/asmears/test.jpg

:happydance: looks good!!!!!! congratulations x

That is DEF a :bfp:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For those who want to add the April Testers link to your signature, here is how. Thank you LittleBird! :flower:

Add this to your signature (let me know if you need help updating your signature):

Code:
[plain]
[center][h2]:dust: [thread=557859]TTC - Testing in April? Join Us Here![/thread] :dust:[/h2][/center]
[/plain]

HI ladies. I have a question for those of you familiar with OV test. I used an Ov test yesterday for the first time. I got a positive result so what do I do now? other than the BD...(I def know to do that). But like, how do I knnow what day I actually ovulated on so that I can track how many DPO I am? I am clueless esp since this just my second month of trying. Also, Do I need to get more Ov test and keep testing until I no longer get a positive? Help!! Lol

congratulations to all the BFP's and sorry to any BFN's!! I feel so sick today, but think its to early to be pregnancy related but who knows :shrug: Also today ive had loads off egg white like CM its clear and kind of stretchy but not as stretchy and thick as CM at ovulation?! anyone have any answeres?! good sign? or my silly body!!?

BABYDUST TO EVERYONE!!!!! KEEP THE BFP'S COMING!!!!

I'd keep testing until it becomes a negative. That's where the BBT (basal body temperature) comes in- confirming that you ovulated- 3 days of high temp following a positive ovulation test. I found I had a positive on the ovulation test 3 times (over 1 1/2 days) before it went negative.

I'd keep testing until it becomes a negative. That's where the BBT (basal body temperature) comes in- confirming that you ovulated- 3 days of high temp following a positive ovulation test. I found I had a positive on the ovulation test 3 times (over 1 1/2 days) before it went negative.

Thanks! :hugs: I guess I need to go get more. Idk if I am more anxious or more confused, lol.

hello can i join please :)
im due af 12th so shall test on the 11th.
hopeing for a boy but either will be nice :)

congratulations to all the BFP's and sorry to any BFN's!! I feel so sick today, but think its to early to be pregnancy related but who knows :shrug: Also today ive had loads off egg white like CM its clear and kind of stretchy but not as stretchy and thick as CM at ovulation?! anyone have any answeres?! good sign? or my silly body!!?

BABYDUST TO EVERYONE!!!!! KEEP THE BFP'S COMING!!!!

So glad to see you post this because I'm in a very similar boat! I'm 7 dpo and on Prometrium suppositories so my cm is usually the creamy kind from the medicine, but it was creamy a few days before I started the pills. Anyway, yesterday and today I've had ewcm and I'm wondering if that's a good sign? I posted a thread about it earlier today but I didn't get any replies! I know there's the whole "second surge of estrogen" thing, usually right before your period comes, but mine is still almost a week away so I'm choosing to think positively!!! :)

I've also been having lots of shooting pains in my bb's... anyone think that could be a good sign? I've had sore bb's before, usually right before AF comes, but this is different. They feel like they should be sore, but when I touch them they aren't sore. I just get some achy feelings and then the shooting pains I was describing.

We've been ttc for 8 months, so I'm REALLY hoping this is it! Good luck to all of you ladies! Hoping we can raise the 15 BFP's significantly!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->