*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

So glad to see you post this because I'm in a very similar boat! I'm 7 dpo and on Prometrium suppositories so my cm is usually the creamy kind from the medicine, but it was creamy a few days before I started the pills. Anyway, yesterday and today I've had ewcm and I'm wondering if that's a good sign? I posted a thread about it earlier today but I didn't get any replies! I know there's the whole "second surge of estrogen" thing, usually right before your period comes, but mine is still almost a week away so I'm choosing to think positively!!! :)

I've also been having lots of shooting pains in my bb's... anyone think that could be a good sign? I've had sore bb's before, usually right before AF comes, but this is different. They feel like they should be sore, but when I touch them they aren't sore. I just get some achy feelings and then the shooting pains
was describing.

We've been ttc for 8 months, so I'm REALLY hoping this is it! Good luck to all of you ladies! Hoping we can raise the 15 BFP's significantly!!!!

I hear ya girl. My pms symptoms and preggo symptoms are soooo similar. It's just hard to tell..... I'll pray for you!!!! :dust:

I did it..... I broke down and bought some tests.... Here are my 9dpo symptoms:

Extra cm
Tender bbs
Really sore nips
Cramping
Fatigue
Wayyyyy moody

So here goes nothing. Gonna test early and do it early in the a.m. I'm EST so I'll be on here first thing!!!!!

I did it..... I broke down and bought some tests.... Here are my 9dpo symptoms:

Extra cm
Tender bbs
Really sore nips
Cramping
Fatigue
Wayyyyy moody

So here goes nothing. Gonna test early and do it early in the a.m. I'm EST so I'll be on here first thing!!!!!

:dust: Good luck on testing! :dust:

I hope you get your :bfp:

I'm 10 dpo... My symptons are:

cm since 1 dpo-10 dpo
Tender bbs
Extreme Fatigue started today - before that I was fine. It was so bad, I was at my desk almost in tears thats how tired I am:( :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Mood swings - Which is not common for me :nope:
UTI - started at 7 dpo - can't remember the last time I had one :shrug:
sore hips - Real sore hips!

I'm waiting to test on the 8th! It's my grandma's birthday :angel:

My kitchen sink is PREGNANT! ...damn thing better have reproduced with a Jacuzzi :haha:

So yeah, ive been using 10mU/mL test strips since last night. Kept getting this ever so faint line-it looked like an evap but it would come up within SECONDS of the urine touching it. So, i decided to try it out with my tap water in my kitchen sink....dang thing did the same exact thing my tests that i peed on did :dohh: :grr: :dohh: ...maybe i am preggy-maybe im not...all i know is that my kitchen sink is too....im jealous of that bitch :rofl:

:dust: Good luck on testing! :dust:

I hope you get your :bfp:

I'm 10 dpo... My symptons are:

cm since 1 dpo-10 dpo
Tender bbs
Extreme Fatigue started today - before that I was fine. It was so bad, I was at my desk almost in tears thats how tired I am:( :sleep::sleep::sleep:
Mood swings - Which is not common for me :nope:
UTI - started at 7 dpo - can't remember the last time I had one :shrug:
sore hips - Real sore hips!

I'm waiting to test on the 8th! It's my grandma's birthday :angel:

Omg.... I never thought of sore hips.... Mine was really sore yesterday and had zero ideas as to why!!!! Good luck honey!!!!

My kitchen sink is PREGNANT! ...damn thing better have reproduced with a Jacuzzi :haha:

So yeah, ive been using 10mU/mL test strips since last night. Kept getting this ever so faint line-it looked like an evap but it would come up within SECONDS of the urine touching it. So, i decided to try it out with my tap water in my kitchen sink....dang thing did the same exact thing my tests that i peed on did :dohh: :grr: :dohh: ...maybe i am preggy-maybe im not...all i know is that my kitchen sink is too....im jealous of that bitch :rofl:
:haha: :haha: that's hilarious!!!!

OMG :rofl:

:rofl: thought i would lighten the mood :haha: Did it work? :smug: -true story though!-

Ok, this is taking POAS addiction a little far... You just want to get that stick wet!

:haha: i was just genuinly wondering if they were evaps or not. ...guess so :wacko: lol
but i didn't think evaps would show up that quick :shrug: apparently they do.
I dont know why im surprised though. The ICs didn't work the first time i was pregnant either :nope:

Hya, do the internet cheapy not work??
I am using the one step ones (10 mlui or whatever) and i have had negative after negative for both Opk and Hpt....(I am so confused with my cycle, I am peeing on both at the mo....)
I have super sore erected nipples, terrible heart burns and my face feels warm all the time.... but that can just be me :)

Should I buy a proper test for my test on the 9th?

Yeah, it's clear these tests can't be trusted. I just got a + OPK and I can't believe it. But I'll be BD tonight just in case!

The witch got me on Saturday so CD4 now. My cycle is between 28 and 30 days so I am due af between 29th April and 1st May... so might test the 30th depending.... but I might just wait till af is late this time.

Congrats to any BFP's! And hugs for those the witch got. :hugs:

Hi Girls,
Well today I am 15dpo and I have just got my :bfp:!!!:happydance:
Super excited to be pregnant again after a m/c last November. We really hope this little one will stick around and make our daughter become a big sister in December.

I used ClearBlue Digital with FMU. I had a good feeling about this month as I was getting all of the usual symptoms. It's a lot easier to 'feel' you are pregnant when you have already been there so for all of you TTC #1, I know it can be harder to work out what may be a symptom and what isn't. Here is a breakdown of what I experienced for you to compare...

1-3 dpo - creamy/lotion cm, vivid dreams
4 dpo - twinges/ cramping in right side ovary, sharp pains up left side of breast, cloudy ewcm
5dpo - sensitivity to smell, little bit nauceous
6dpo - sharp stabbing breast pain, vivid dream
7dpo - ewcm, vivid dream
8dpo - headache, mouth ulcer, slight back pain
9-11 dpo - cramps, tingling breasts, back pain, headache
12dpo - BFN - I was quite sure I was preg, so I took one and negative!
12/14dpo - cramps, back pain, sharp stabbing pain in breasts
15dpo -:bfp:

And as a background we did BD every other day after AF finished and then every day from 4 days before Ovulation, until 2 dpo.

I hope this helps some of you.
Best of luck to all of you. xx

Hya, do the internet cheapy not work??
I am using the one step ones (10 mlui or whatever) and i have had negative after negative for both Opk and Hpt....(I am so confused with my cycle, I am peeing on both at the mo....)
I have super sore erected nipples, terrible heart burns and my face feels warm all the time.... but that can just be me :)

Should I buy a proper test for my test on the 9th?

I think eventually if you are pregnant they will work. And a lot of ppl do get early positives on them. They just have never worked for me :dohh: I would keep an extra FRER around or something like that but you could have better luck than i do!

Lol! love it!! Congrats to you and your sink!!!

At 7dpo, 8 days before af due I broke n tested, bfn no evap, nothing,, ugh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->