*~ThE OfficiaL ApriL TestinG ThreaD!~* ~ 305 Test Takers & 60 BFP!!

Hi Girls,
Well today I am 15dpo and I have just got my :bfp:!!!:happydance:
Super excited to be pregnant again after a m/c last November. We really hope this little one will stick around and make our daughter become a big sister in December.

I used ClearBlue Digital with FMU. I had a good feeling about this month as I was getting all of the usual symptoms. It's a lot easier to 'feel' you are pregnant when you have already been there so for all of you TTC #1, I know it can be harder to work out what may be a symptom and what isn't. Here is a breakdown of what I experienced for you to compare...

1-3 dpo - creamy/lotion cm, vivid dreams
4 dpo - twinges/ cramping in right side ovary, sharp pains up left side of breast, cloudy ewcm
5dpo - sensitivity to smell, little bit nauceous
6dpo - sharp stabbing breast pain, vivid dream
7dpo - ewcm, vivid dream
8dpo - headache, mouth ulcer, slight back pain
9-11 dpo - cramps, tingling breasts, back pain, headache
12dpo - BFN - I was quite sure I was preg, so I took one and negative!
12/14dpo - cramps, back pain, sharp stabbing pain in breasts
15dpo -:bfp:

And as a background we did BD every other day after AF finished and then every day from 4 days before Ovulation, until 2 dpo.

I hope this helps some of you.
Best of luck to all of you. xx

Congratulations!!!! I bet you are so excited!!! Congrats, congrats, congrats! I was SO excited to see your post because I'm 7 dpo and have had pretty much the exact same symptoms you did at this point! Creamy discharge 1-3 dpo (started prometrium after that so it's always lotiony with that) and for the past 2-3 days I've been having sharp, stabbing pains in my bb's... usually on the left for a while, then to the right. And the last big one is ewcm yesterday and today... Gosh I hope my month turns out like yours! Thank you so much for posting!!!

It's sounds very positive givemebaby11!!! The giveaway for me every time is the stabbing pain in the boobies. I just don't get that when AF is coming. I will watch with interest in your developments, good luck darling!

Been getting BFNs since Saturday, but I have a possible faint BFP today might be an evap, but it did show up during the time period. Wasn't with FMU. Guess I will test in the am tomorrow and let you ladies know. Cross your fingers!!!

evaps dont usually show up that quick! Even though it was light, was there ANY pink or blue to it??? :yipee:

Thanks girl! I am very hopeful. I have attached a pic it has one dark edge and the rest is light. It was all very light at first but has gotten darker. It is an accu clear brand test. It isn't a great pic, but as good as I can get with my iphone

https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x448/asmears/test.jpg

Looks like BFP to me!!!!!!:happydance: Congrats!!

Not exactly sure when ill start testing, so ill go for April 11th.

no clue if ill get a natural period this month if no +ve. good luck to all!

Hi Girls,
Super excited to be pregnant again after a m/c last November. We really hope this little one will stick around and make our daughter become a big sister in December.

I used ClearBlue Digital with FMU. I had a good feeling about this month as I was getting all of the usual symptoms. It's a lot easier to 'feel' you are pregnant when you have already been there so for all of you TTC #1, I know it can be harder to work out what may be a symptom and what isn't. Here is a breakdown of what I experienced for you to compare...

4 dpo - twinges/ cramping in right side ovary, sharp pains up left side of breast, cloudy ewcm
7dpo - ewcm, vivid dream

And as a background we did BD every other day after AF finished and then every day from 4 days before Ovulation, until 2 dpo.

Yay! Congrats on your BFP!

got brown spotting yesterday and AF officially start this morning :witch: it started 3 days early. I'm out for this month :sad1: anyways good luck ladies who are still in 2ww. I'm hoping its my turn for BFP in May! :dust:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

My kitchen sink is PREGNANT! ...damn thing better have reproduced with a Jacuzzi :haha:

So yeah, ive been using 10mU/mL test strips since last night. Kept getting this ever so faint line-it looked like an evap but it would come up within SECONDS of the urine touching it. So, i decided to try it out with my tap water in my kitchen sink....dang thing did the same exact thing my tests that i peed on did :dohh: :grr: :dohh: ...maybe i am preggy-maybe im not...all i know is that my kitchen sink is too....im jealous of that bitch :rofl:

Got my ewcm today... Yahoo! Hubby doesn't know what hes in for!!!

Hey Kendra! Was just wondering how you were doing today!! Hooray for EWCM! :happydance:

My kitchen sink is PREGNANT! ...damn thing better have reproduced with a Jacuzzi :haha:

So yeah, ive been using 10mU/mL test strips since last night. Kept getting this ever so faint line-it looked like an evap but it would come up within SECONDS of the urine touching it. So, i decided to try it out with my tap water in my kitchen sink....dang thing did the same exact thing my tests that i peed on did :dohh: :grr: :dohh: ...maybe i am preggy-maybe im not...all i know is that my kitchen sink is too....im jealous of that bitch :rofl:

:rofl: Is that absolutely really a true story? I need to see it to believe it!

I tested early (was supposed to test on the 9th, I think) but got my BFP early on Sunday. :smile: I must have miscalculated the dates.

wow a new BFP!:happydance:..Congratulations Haking!!...Have a Happy and healthy 9mos......do rub some :dust: on the rest of us who are waitin to test :)

:rofl: Is that absolutely really a true story? I need to see it to believe it!

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!..tht's funny Guppy..:haha:

Guppy I'm gutted it may not be your bfp, but I have to say I had a good chuckle about that! I've heard of women getting their partners to pee on a stick....but to abuse your kitchen sinks privacy like that.... well well :rofl: I hope she is going to tell the father :rofl: Nice big smile on my face before going to bed.

Congrats on the bfps!!! That pic certainly looks like one to me!!! :dance:

Sorry to those the witch got! I am with you girls hoping for a bfp in my next cycle. x

Been getting BFNs since Saturday, but I have a possible faint BFP today might be an evap, but it did show up during the time period. Wasn't with FMU. Guess I will test in the am tomorrow and let you ladies know. Cross your fingers!!!

evaps dont usually show up that quick! Even though it was light, was there ANY pink or blue to it??? :yipee:

Thanks girl! I am very hopeful. I have attached a pic it has one dark edge and the rest is light. It was all very light at first but has gotten darker. It is an accu clear brand test. It isn't a great pic, but as good as I can get with my iphone

https://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x448/asmears/test.jpg

:happydance: looks good!!!!!! congratulations x

congats..looks great!

Hi Girls,

7dpo - ewcm, vivid dream

Congratulations Poppykins :thumbup:..Wish u a very Happy and healthy 9mos!..thnx for sharing your symptoms & tips :)...good luck!

Can you add me too please? I will be testing on the 12th of April (if AF doesn't show up before then).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->