the official depo thread!!!

i was on depo for 4 years, af started after 2 months, got caught and mc at 8 weeks, since then periods have been irregular so we just guess when we should bd, hoping for a bfp this month or next!!!!!! good luck all xx
(been ttc 9 months) x

so sorry for ur loss hun,i really hope u get ur bfp this month and its an extremely sticky bean.ive added u to the game so let us know how u get on xx

Can I join in please?

time on depo - 5 years

end date- Aug 09 (last jab May 09)

time af took to come back- 3 months

time af took to regulate- instantly

did doctor ever give any warning- none at all! (Grr!)

bfp- never

My first cycle resulted in a very painful cyst on my right ovary. Was instantly regular (every 28-29 days) but still no luck :cry: We invested in a CBFM earlier this year as I was worried I wasn't ovulating after the cyst - thankfully it showed that I normally ovulate between days 14-18 so that was a comforting boost. We decided not to rely on it this month however as it was putting too much stress on us both.
TBH I'm getting very down about it all now, get very tearful for no reason at all especially as it seems as though everyone else around me is managing to get pregnant atm.

Keeping fingers crossed for this month...Sparkly babydust to all xx

welcome :) xxx

its awful when ttc u notice every pregnant women a baby lol

welcome hun,ive added u to the game.i know how u feel,feels like everyones pg at the mo.we'll all get thbere,dont u worry xx

Hi girls, Depo is EVIL, I was on it for 2 years, i took me 5 months for AF to come back and a full year for it to regulate!!! But....... I got my BFP on Wednesday (23 months after last Depo shot) so yes it took time, and yes my world felt over for the last few months, but there can be success after the evil stuff, so keep up the hope. Lots of :dust: to you all!!! (oh and yes the doctors ought to make the implications clearer)

wooooohoooo i love a happy ending,congrats lindsayscoob xx

Thankyou, and now I'm waiting to hear good news from all you guys!!!

wow,"hope u dont want kids in the near future"? thats terrible.anyway welcome hun and ive added u to the game of catch the eggy xx

My dr never said anything either, not that it would take ages for af to regulate. Maybe people dont report back to drs or something. Still annoying

hmm =/ i think depo should come with a warning :only to be used by people who really do not want a baby in the next year or two! Fertility issues may occur.

Hmph!

My u/s woman yesterday said "wow 9 years?,one shot can sometimes take 18 months to leave ur system" how many have I bloody had :-( xx

:( aww babe sim sorry, least u know u o though :D even she said that herself! u might have a little blastocyst in there right now :D

lol u never know lol ive got a feeling that i mite have only just actually started o'in this cycle tho as since last night ive had a dull ache in my ovaries and back which ive never had before other then when af is due xx

My dr never said anything either, not that it would take ages for af to regulate. Maybe people dont report back to drs or something. Still annoying

when i stated my concerns my doctor just said "cant be anything to do with depo,all side effects wouldve stopped after first year of having first injection" ......errrrr no they bloody wouldnt lol i think all us depo ladies know more about it then our doctors due to actually living it and researching sooooooo much lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->