the official depo thread!!!

hi ladies can i join?

i was on depo for 10 years on and off
depo end apr 10
docs never told me anything about the complications of fertility after it in fact it was them that encouraged me to go on it
TTC 6 month
children-none

hey hun,i was beginning to think i was alone with my high number of years on this evil thing.welcome to our support thread.Ive added u to our catch the eggy game.it was my doctor that encouraged me to go onto the injection aswell,i probably wouldve still been on it for an extra year if my nurse hadnt told me to get off of it xx

Bit off topic I'm afraid girlies but I'm so happy I got a positive OPK. My first ever one!! :happydance:

Was so paranoid the Depo had messed me up a bit but I'm just hoping this confirms what I thought were O pains the last few months.:flower:

Sorry about dragging you all off topic. :shy:

no thats what we like to hear hun,i love seeing those pos opks lol get to bed lol xx

hi i_want_one

if you have not already will you please look at my thread "please help i just want to cry" seen as you have been on depo so long as well maybe you can shed some light on it

thanks

dont forget to keep us updated on ur bfps or bfns my lovelies xx

lol thank u,i took it twice coz i was shocked at the jump lol xx

https://img693.imageshack.us/img693/3662/cooltext470474773.gif

https://img26.imageshack.us/img26/1074/cooltext470475673.gif

Copy and paste at start! :)

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it still wont let me lol whats going on lol xx

hi I am new here. I stopped depo june 2010, just had my first cycle sept 1 2010, not regulated yet as I am already on again. :(

Hi ladies,

Have been on Depo for only 2 shots. My last shot was February 2010. I still have not had a period. Getting very depressed about it now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->