time on depo - 4 years

end date- october 2009

time af took to come back- 5 months

time af took to regulate- still waiting/nearly there

bfp - I'm trying

Hi Emma :wave: welcome !
Good luck on your :bfp: !
:dust:

oh i felt like crap last night felt sick felt very hot although oh says i was only warm

Lesley, how are you feeling now hun? Have you taken a test at all lately? xx :hugs:
Little update here .. I was in emerg Wed and yesterday .. I was having quite the pinching pains, more extreme than when they first started. Emerg was panicking, thinking my appendix was about to rupture, had to go back yesterday for an U/S.. turns out it wasn't my appendix ! I had a dominant follicle getting ready to release a mature eggy for me :happydance: I ovulated either last night or today..
There's hope.. this is my first ovulation since depo and I only missed my shot mid Oct !! Some might take longer, but it'll happen
:dust: ladies , hang in there ! xx

not tested yet as only CD21 of 30-34day cycles so still got 9-13days however from signs i more than likely ov'd on CD11/12 then had spotting on CD18

:wave: ladies !
How's everyone doing? This thread has gone pretty quiet ..

well im ill, full of cold had a headache for the past 4days im CD29 so only 1-4days to go till AF due.. TMI creamy cm today and lots of it

Aw, so sorry the :witch: got you hun xx You trying anything different this cycle??
I'm still in TWW here.. should get af on the 10th, if not here by that morning, I will be testing
I don't quite know what to make of my "symptoms", my BBs have been SO sore since O, as well as one nip and have only gotten worse with time (some say sign, some say normal for TWW :wacko:), the past couple days I've been pretty sluggish and lazy feeling (could be the weather, we got quite a bit of snow). I've also had some smells hit me the wrong way and made me gag, but I could have just been paying more attention in my wait
Will update what happens of course !

Hi, wanting to join the thread with you girls. I only did one shot of Depo in May and as of tomorrow I'll be 7 months from the shot and four months from the wear off date. The lady at planned parenthood told me that she didn't know anyone that took longer then a year to get pregnant. It's frustrating that she may have delayed my fertility for two years or longer. I'm 26 and would like to have my kids before I'm 30. I just wanted to say hi and give support to all you women struggling with concieving after that poisen.

silly AF is still undecided lol atm its very very light /spotting will give it a couple of hours then i bet its here in full force

Hi, wanting to join the thread with you girls. I only did one shot of Depo in May and as of tomorrow I'll be 7 months from the shot and four months from the wear off date. The lady at planned parenthood told me that she didn't know anyone that took longer then a year to get pregnant. It's frustrating that she may have delayed my fertility for two years or longer. I'm 26 and would like to have my kids before I'm 30. I just wanted to say hi and give support to all you women struggling with concieving after that poisen.

Welcome !!
:wave:
Are you doing anything like opks or temping to pinpoint O ?
Good luck and :dust:

Congrads Lesley!!!!!!!! I had 2 Depo last year. 1 last week of Oct & 1 first week of Nov. I had a CRAZY OB/GYN.. Needless to say, I'll never step foot in his office AGAIN!!!!

Welcome !!
:wave:
Are you doing anything like opks or temping to pinpoint O ?
Good luck and :dust:

Yes, I'm using OPK...I can't really temp because I work a crazy shift at the hospital. I also am drinking red raspberry tea and taking Vitex. I work out and drink tons of water, and sit in the sauna for 30 minutes twice a week. LoL...I'm trying everything! No period yet....trying to be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->