~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

I'm out ladies. Even though AF hasn't come out and attacked yet. I went to the doc and had blood done today, negative.

Please dont count yourself out many women have these blood s done later to find a couple of days later no period , did a test and positive so please hang on in there...
:flower::hugs::hugs:
Tina

Hi guys - :witch: got me this morning bang on time!!

Congrats to all the bfp's!! Sorry to those who got AF and FX for those still waiting
I'll see anyone who got the witch over in the April thread xx

update ladies.... i went to the er because the bleeding got out of control and was clotting. the pee test came out neg but i finally got my bfp the night before so i thought the blood test would show it. first i had a pelvic exam and the doc said that my cervix was closed so i was like thank god no miscarriage. my bloods came back 100percent negative. big fat effing negative. FRER lied to me and i think i will call and complain. so in other words AF came and i dont think there is a tear left in me. :cry: i hate getting my hopes up just to get let down. all digitals for me next month screw FRER. :cry: :cry: :cry:
:hugs:

Hello! New to this place, hopeing for a BFP this month!

I'm due on 16th March if you could pop me in there?! Thanks...

I have been having a few possible symptoms (but neg tests so far - Couldn't wait lol) tingling/sore boobs and underarms, tired, moody, need to pee more but I've had two babies already so need to go more these days anyway lol, the odd dizzy spell and occasional nausea. BUT I got the breast soreness (only alot less) and tiredness before my last period.. I was on the implant (from June to Jan 29th) and that was my first period since coming off of it. And I never ever had sore boobs before a period until then so now I think my symptoms might be do do with this, only a show of AF will tell I suppose! Anyway... HI!! Hopefully BFPs for us all!

:witch: due the 16th too, can you add me please? so far no symptoms but hoping for a sticky miracle after 2 losses xxx

bumble b, i aint got symptoms either hun!! but fingers crossed we both are :dust: xxx

Just thought I'd let you girls know that with my first Daughter I had every symptom going (apart from actually being sick - had the nausea though) and with my second Daughter I had no symptoms what so ever! Nothing, we weren't trying I just thought I'd take a test for a laugh and boy did I get a suprise lol! So you don't necessarily need to have symptoms.

GossipGirly - I knew it!! :)
I'm so glad you finally tested! :laugh2:

x x x

i wish i had earlier and put myself out of my misery i got some mighty fine lines and a 2 - 3 on digi :D 2nd mu xx

hi every seeking some advice. im concidering buying some soft cups, their menstrual cups but ladies also commonly use them for after intercourse to keep sperm closer to cervix for longer, can any1 give me any advice on them, if anybodies used them, which brand is best reusable or disposable ones. : dust: to all. im 3 days from OV day, ov testing like mad. good luck .

i was looking in to using soft cups but i am soo scared that i will get them stuck up there :dohh:

i might hold off them yet, im not sure on 2nd cycle and using opks and cm checking, just bought a basal body so gonna start that too, i have a bad feeling i may have missed my day due to cm being eggwhite for 1 day on cd9, no intercourse and im predicted to ov cd15 in 2days. but still testing no + opk yet barely even a line there. gud luck every1:dust: to all

Just thought I'd let you girls know that with my first Daughter I had every symptom going (apart from actually being sick - had the nausea though) and with my second Daughter I had no symptoms what so ever! Nothing, we weren't trying I just thought I'd take a test for a laugh and boy did I get a suprise lol! So you don't necessarily need to have symptoms.

This is good news for me!!! I had every symptom by the book last month and got a BFN - I am currently 9DPO and having NO symptoms!!!!! I'm sure if this is a good sign or a bad sign!! :shrug:

Lorts I have no symptoms either!
And normally my boobs weight a ton each by now!

Fingers Crossed for us both!
And everyone else :)

:dust: x x x

i wont be testing im sick of them they are all neg and so many positive symptoms and now dark brown discharge with no pain and leaky nipples UURRGGGHHHH

Lorts I have no symptoms either!
And normally my boobs weight a ton each by now!

Fingers Crossed for us both!
And everyone else :)

:dust: x x x[/QUOTE

When are you going to test/ when is your AF due?

My timings are all out this month. I 'should' be testing on the 16th but because I O later I won't test until 18th-19th. :coffee: More waiting!

Are you taking the fact you have no symptoms as a good sign?! I don't know what to think!!! Ha! :wacko:

I am starting to forget what the 2 weeks after O were like before I was TTC... what I had/didn't have before! - Just to compare it to what I was usually like!!!

Love to all. XxXxXxX :hugs:

@ Megg - The test results just came back negative, that's all the paper says, "hCG Negative." I'm pretty sure this is AF though, I guess,even though I don't have any cramping. I didn't and still don't have any AF signs.

BUT....
I'm going to test right now even though it's not FMU and I'm willing to bet it will show a faint positive again. I'll post back when that's done.

thanks for all the hugs guys I'm so glad I have this site :hugs: :hugs:

@ Megg - The test results just came back negative, that's all the paper says, "hCG Negative." I'm pretty sure this is AF though, I guess,even though I don't have any cramping. I didn't and still don't have any AF signs.

BUT....
I'm going to test right now even though it's not FMU and I'm willing to bet it will show a faint positive again. I'll post back when that's done.

thanks for all the hugs guys I'm so glad I have this site :hugs: :hugs:

:hugs: I really hope you get that faint :bfp:. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back