~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Good luck, Malarky. I can't imagine how stressful this must be for you!! Keep us updated! :hugs::hugs:

Heyyyy
So I took the test and it was a :bfn: !!

How can I get a :bfp: and then now I have crazy bleeding and a :bfn: but the doc said I didn't miscarriage??

Is it just FRER's fault or what?
Wow, and I thought I couldn't get more confused.

Heyyyy
So I took the test and it was a :bfn: !!

How can I get a :bfp: and then now I have crazy bleeding and a :bfn: but the doc said I didn't miscarriage??

Is it just FRER's fault or what?
Wow, and I thought I couldn't get more confused.

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:
Did they take blood to show there was no hcg in your system? xxxxx

Could it have been a chemical pregnancy?

In December when I miscarried I got My bfps at 12, 13 & 14dpo. 14 dpo was a digi. When I went for my bloods on 17dpo and they said I was not pregnant. I was very confused and went to store and bet more digis and FRER and took them when I got home and they were all bfn. I started bleeding heavily with no cramps 2 hours later. :( I went to ER to check my RhoGAM because I am RH- and it came back that it was gone, so I had to get another. :( So I did have an early miscarriage. You probably had the same Sweetie! :huh:

Heya This was the first month i didn't join as i was sick of listing my name and then not being able to see BFP next to it, however i got a BFP on 12th of March. So if you don't mind me joining after the BFP i would like to finally see my name on that list with a flashing BFP next to it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

congrats ...i know the feeling i got sick of puttin my name in aswel ... join us in the november sparkles :D when is your dd xx

@Marklarky - :hugs: to you, honey! I'm sorry! It was most probably a chemical pregnancy. I know how heartbreaking it is to have that happen! I'm around if you need to vent!

@Betheny - Congrats! :)

I am officially out for this month, AF is here. Good luck ladies, see some of you (hopefully not!) next month.

Me too - am out this month, arrival of the witch this morning bang on time! Grrrr... Fingers crossed for next month as a December baby would be ace :)

Good luck to the rest of you still in!

aw no sweeties!! i really hope the :witch: dont come for me but i think it will! got no symptoms at all :( xxx

xashleyx when are you due your af? Have you tried a test yet? Alot of the girls here with BFP's seem to have no symptoms at all... you may be one of the lucky ones!

Good luck chick

xashleyx when are you due your af? Have you tried a test yet? Alot of the girls here with BFP's seem to have no symptoms at all... you may be one of the lucky ones!

Good luck chick

mt AF is due on the 19th, we did the deed on the 6th,7th,8th,9th,10th and 11th! but i dont think we got it :cry: no not tried a test yet, xx

Ok, Ladies..:witch: got me this morning...5 days late (cd33) from normal cycle (cd26-28)..maybe the prenatals? Since taking the prenatals :witch: arrived on cd29 and now cd33.

Only the Lord knows..hopefully just lengthening my LP:thumbup:

Hi girls i'm out this month the witch arrived on the 4th boo hoo, never mind maybe next month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->