~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

@ xashleyx....ur killing me girl! POAS! lol..... and i bet this is your month.. i dont really have symptoms *i wouldnt call them symptoms* just different things! so, your not out til AF shows!!

Love ya!

FX for all you ladies..........

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Were not out til AF shows!!

Keep testing guys! this is OUR month!!

Thanks for the support guys- FXd for everyone else!!

Lots of STICKY STICKY STICKY baby dust coming your way!!
:dust: :dust: :dust:

<3

hello ladies

im new to this forum please cani join your thread?

on cd 26 first round clomid fertilty treatment definate ov cd15 confirmed by 21 day blood test so 10dpo and waiting to test!!!

when do you think i can?

thanks ladies xxx

good luck to you all xxx

hello ladies

on cd 26 first round clomid fertilty treatment definate ov cd15 confirmed by 21 day blood test so 10dpo and waiting to test!!!

when do you think i can?

thanks ladies xxx

good luck to you all xxx

You can start as early as now although it could be faint or bfn. 12 dpo normally is a good day but still could be faint! :hugs: :dust:

hello ladies

when do you think i can?

thanks ladies xxx

good luck to you all xxx

Welcome!!

welcome new ladies :hugs:
xx

Good lord Katie i would have already tested, in fact i have! several times! but im taking them as BFN its still WAAYY early though. so i shall test tomorrow...LOL

Hi girlys thank you for your well wishes on my BFP after 6 months of ACTIVELY TTC! it finally happened. My nerves were a wreck and i was convinced there is something wrong with me. This month was the first month i said after i'd already Ovd and we had BD heaps that i didn't think it would be bad to not get a baby as i didn't know until recently Australia is starting paid maternity leave in January 2011. and of course the month i say no is the month the hpt test says yes!!! But my dearest hubby with a smile on his face says "Thats the way life works honey"

Also i'm kind of unaware why i asked you to post 12th of March for me as my BFP was on the 13th

Thanks again!

Aloha.

I'm ovulating early this cycle so can you put me down for testing on 31st please?

XxX:kiss:

ah im supposed to show BFP on the 17th ! LOL thats 3 days!! hurry up 3 days i wanna know!!!

r u going to add me?! 23

Yehh I will do when I get to use a computer im on my blackberry at the moment, as I got burgled and all my computers stolen and havent got anything back from my insurance! Im not being rude or ignoring you lol x

Hi girls! Just waving goodbye. The witch got me today. She really pissed me off too b/c I tested this morning - BFN of course (I got impatient and couldn't wait for the 17th). So basically I pissed myself off too since I wasted a test.
I suppose I'll see some of you on the April thread, but to all of those who got their BFPs this month - super congrats to you all, I wish you the happiest and healthiest 9 months!!
Babydust for April for the rest of us!!!

hi ladies im 1 day from ov day so good luck to all :sex: and sticky :dust: to all waiting to test im due to test 30th on wards.xx

I think I'm going to be out this month. My temp dropped to coverline today (12dpo) and I assumed I'd get af around noon like I always do, but so far she hasn't shown her face. Anyone experience this before? I guess she'll probably turn up tomorrow.

I think I'm going to be out this month. My temp dropped to coverline today (12dpo) and I assumed I'd get af around noon like I always do, but so far she hasn't shown her face. Anyone experience this before? I guess she'll probably turn up tomorrow.

awh hunni i think your still in the GAME! POAS and let me know!
lots and lots of :dust:

FX for you babe!!!
:happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance:

I can't wait to see how mnay :bfp: there are now!
I'm sure I know of about 4 onto on the 19! :)

:dust: x x x

hey AF is due 18th march can you please add me.... thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"