~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

i'm testing the 30th of march could you add me please, if AF doesnt arrive before then!!!!xxxx

Congrats to missy, jenny and babymama, gr8 news for u all. im just on predicted ov day by ff, im slightly giddy as its my 2nd cycle and got alittle confused with all about aweek ago cos my cm changed pattern quickly but today on predicted ov day lots lots of watery eggwhite cm in buckets lots of :sex: 11 times in 6 days but no +opk as of yet i just bought a BASAL BODY THERMOMETER im just using it for practice now and starting with it properly next cycle if needed. any advice on important info or facts i might need to know would b gr8 as i know nowt about bbt

HI guys! i tested today! the 15th! 4 days before af, and got my bfp with FRER! its light, but definately pink and came up within 45 seconds! wooo hooo. FX for my other ladies!

Hey congrats Babymama xx :hugs:

AF due tomorrow but only taken cheapies so far! Bought 2 new ones today - cant decide if I should take one tonight or just wait for tomoro????

Mind you tomoro she may get me!!!!!!!!!!! Feel terribly bloated today!!!!!! So uncomfortable!!!! Prob look pregnant even if I'm not lol!!!

doublemalibu- i definately lost confidence yesterday. i got bloated, my boobs was sore (typical af) and the yellow CM was slacking off. so i was debbie downer for sure. i did dream i pee'd on a first response though and saw 2 lines, but ive been thinking so much on testing thats why i dreamed im guessing. anyhow, i really thought i wasn't until this morning when i looked with doubt, but saw two lines. i could not believe it. if af is due tomorrow id hold your pee for 5 hours, and pee tonight try not to drink anything ( or a little if you must) so it will be concentrated like ur FMU. my AF isnt due for 4 days, so im guessing i have a good bit of HCG in there! lol :D:D:D:D
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

rachrach82- hey honey! welcome! i BD'd the 1-10th, with a + opk on the 5, 6. i continued to have almost faint positives up until i ran out a couple days ago, also i dont do BBT, i use a normal thermometer and my temp has ben 99.9 for a few days!

FX for all you ladies!!!

Yay for all the new BFP's! Boo for AF, good luck next cycle ladies.

I'm still anxiously waiting for my BFP, I know this is my month!

Your chart sure looks like it is, Skidoosh! We're both 9dpo today too! When are you testing? :dust: to you! I think it might be my month too! :D

This thread moves pretty fast! Congrats to all the new BFP's. Just leave one for me!!! I still have 6 days of waiting left! GRRRRRR

I'm not due af till the 20th, but am testing with a FRER this evening.
Or should I be waiting for FMU. I'm trying to hold my pee for 4hrs thought that would be ok.

This thread moves pretty fast! Congrats to all the new BFP's. Just leave one for me!!! I still have 6 days of waiting left! GRRRRRR

Make that 2! LOL How's it going, hun?

FANTASTIC! :) I took the day off of work to stay home and do absolutely nothing! If you've ever seen the movie Office Space, that is my life. I've been working 10 to 12 hour days 5 days a week, plus a couple hours each on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm flippin tired! So I just decided that everyone could live without me for a day!

I'm having the best time! :happydance:

Make that 2! LOL How's it going, hun?

FANTASTIC! :) I took the day off of work to stay home and do absolutely nothing! If you've ever seen the movie Office Space, that is my life. I've been working 10 to 12 hour days 5 days a week, plus a couple hours each on Saturdays and Sundays. I'm flippin tired! So I just decided that everyone could live without me for a day!

I'm having the best time! :happydance:

Sounds like a good decision, sweetie! Glad you're enjoying every second of it! :D

Help Me Ladies Im So confused! I have some symptoms but not the main and i would thought the most reliable ones!?

Ive been having a few cramps, my tummy is ferm, I have no appitite at ALL! bad Dizzy spells, and Nauseia

But My Boobs arnt sore, not even AF sore?? and well ive had a :bfn: at 13dpo

Af was due today but its a no show for now! :af:

I did have some watery CM and then i had thick creamy CM (Sorry TMI!) but now nothing!

What do you think?

My made a comment about my mood and she said "your about to start arnt you, you always change and get nasty"

Grrrr mum!

Ooh how many BFP's are there?! Congratulations to you all!
I tested this morning but a negative for me...will be retesting in a week or so unless AF shows up!

Ive borrowed a computer for tonight =D So i will get on with editing the list very soon!!! xxxxxxxxx

xMissxZoiex - Yaaay!
I get really excited seeing how many bfp's there are! :laugh2:

x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back