~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

ladies, AF was due 18th so iam cd 31(of a very regular 28 day cycle) tested this morning and.....

your opinions please... OH wants to wait longer and test again before he starts doing cartwheels!!

oh and this was on a pregnosis early pregnancy test

Attachments

• SANY0152.jpg
    SANY0152.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 6
ladies, AF was due 18th so iam cd 31(of a very regular 28 day cycle) tested this morning and.....

your opinions please... OH wants to wait longer and test again before he starts doing cartwheels!!

You're joking, right? LOL That's SOOOOOO positive!!! :happydance: Tell him to get on those cartwheels to entertain you and your new baby!!! :hugs: CONGRATS!!!

Okai

I have 2 sets of good news and one set of bad news

Good News #1 -- I'm Updating the List
Good News #2 -- I Got A New Puppy!
Bad News Is -- AF Got Me :(

But OMG! How many :bfp:s have i got to add theres loads!!

If i have missed anyone please let me know :) xxxxx

yay for the new puppy xmissxzoiex!!!! what kind of puppy??? :hugs:

Well, looks like I am out this month. AF got me a little early. Boo! I wish I had a little sad face that is crying and beating its fist against the floor to put here. :(

Hes a gawjust little Staffy puppy im going to make a post in the pics section i will post you the link in a sec xxxx

Aww I've got a Staffy = ]

15.8% off all March testers have so far got their :bfp:!!

xx

I Love him loads hes so good i only got him today and hes peeing on his training pads already! =D

Heres the link:
https://www.babyandbump.com/photo-gallery/296573-meet-my-gorgeous-little-maxx.html#post4778395

xxxxxxx

Hey this does look like an EXTRA lucky thread!! I think I would like to be apart of this BFP trend...af was due on the 16th so im already late. I took a test yesterday and bfn. im thinking I ovulated late. I plan on testing again on the 22nd that is if af doesn't decide to show up.

Goodluck ladies fingers crossed we all get bfps!!!!

So here's the update from yesterday.
10dpo (yesterday): So faint, I didn't really believe it:

View attachment 70251

11dpo (today): I finally believe!! Actually, I still wasn't sure about the FRER, it's the clearblue digi that made it seem real for me...

View attachment 70249

View attachment 70250

:dust: :dust:

i told you RAI. ahhh im ecstatic for you!! CONGRATS to all the BFP!!! AHHH how exciting!! did you do the digi this morning?

Yep did the digi this morning...hubby was telling me not too (he thought it was gonna be neg again), but being the POAS addict I am, I did it.

I'm having a burning sensation in my lower left side of my abdomen...i hope this is gas.

wow so many bfp's... so jelious!! af is due today for me and i can sense she will be here very very soon :( thought mabye if i join this thread the luck might rub off on me lol... wishfull thinking... only one more month of ttc for a baby this year

YEAH!!!!!!:wohoo::bfp::bfp::wohoo:

I am so happy for you. Those are some beautiful pink lines.. Did you cry when you saw them... I thought I would, but I didn't start crying until I told my sister (i know it is early) and she was bawling (she's so emotional, but that's what I love about her).

Tell OH to BELIEVE IN THE LINES. Congrats on being preggo!!!

Hes a gawjust little Staffy puppy im going to make a post in the pics section i will post you the link in a sec xxxx

What's a staffy... DH and I were thinking about getting a dog.. We narrowed it down to a portuguse water dog and brittany. It's going to be a while though since I need to try to get over my fear. I am petrified of dogs, and people told me I should get a purebreed since the personalities tend to more predictable... Been spending alot of weekends at the local animal humane society. They know I am afraid and they are trying to help me get over my fear. I'm also afraid of cats, but last week I petted a cat and let one rub against me. trust me that was a big step..

wow so many bfp's... so jelious!! af is due today for me and i can sense she will be here very very soon :( thought mabye if i join this thread the luck might rub off on me lol... wishfull thinking... only one more month of ttc for a baby this year

:dust::dust: Sending it your way

What's a staffy... DH and I were thinking about getting a dog.. We narrowed it down to a portuguse water dog and brittany. It's going to be a while though since I need to try to get over my fear. I am petrified of dogs, and people told me I should get a purebreed since the personalities tend to more predictable... Been spending alot of weekends at the local animal humane society. They know I am afraid and they are trying to help me get over my fear. I'm also afraid of cats, but last week I petted a cat and let one rub against me. trust me that was a big step..

He is a purebreed Staffordshire Bull Terrior, Not sure weither there is alot of them in the US but he is adorable and so CLEVER!! He is only 5 Weeks 2 Days and i only got him home this morning and he is already peeing on his puppy training pads! They do have a bad reputation but its how there bought up and trained.
I Used to have a Pedigree Labradore when i was living at home with my mum but because i was out at college all day and she was home looking after him he got attached to her and he wouldnt leave :dohh: but before i got him i had a Major fear of dogs! I wouldnt walk past one on the other side of the street even if it was on a lead but then i got Jack the Lab when he was a tiny pup and it was like a magical cure Its called Shock Theropy (I studied Psychology at college) I am no longer scared of dog :happydance:

xxxxxxxxx

i have a 5 month old staffy girl called zoe, i also have a bichon x who is 5 months old called boston...
I used to be so scared of staffys due to their rep but now that we have one i love them to pieces she just loves people so much and would never even hurt a fly, my wee fluff ball is the guard dog in our family lol...

I <3 STAFFYS!!

i have a 5 month old staffy girl called zoe, i also have a bichon x who is 5 months old called boston...
I used to be so scared of staffys due to their rep but now that we have one i love them to pieces she just loves people so much and would never even hurt a fly, my wee fluff ball is the guard dog in our family lol...

I <3 STAFFYS!!

YaY for Staffys & My names Zoie :haha:

lol it is a beautiful name, and not a dog name at all, we didnt want to call our pups usual dog names so we thought of names that we wanted to call our children one day and zoe was in the top 5 for girls

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->