~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

So definite mood swings have set in. One minute I'm crying tears of joy over something stupid, the next I'm ticked off over something. And my entire torso is sore. From my ribcage to my hips. Not sure what thats all about. I'm afraid I'm out this month though.

I have an American Pit Bull Terrier (which is considered a part of the Staffy breed here). She's about 3 yrs old and the best dog on the planet as far as I'm concerned! She's decided its her rightful place to be asleep in my OH's lap right now. I mean... 70 lbs is totally a lap dog, right? LOL

:bfp: for me I can't hardly believe it!!! Please stick little bean :happydance: xxx

38 bfp's?! Is that a normal number for mid month? This is my first month on this board. It's a lot! Yay bfp's!!!

Congrats, Ava Grace! :hugs:

Skidoosh - I ended up with 145 BFP's the month I ran the testing thread! I think it was a new record! LOL

thanks megg I think this will be a lucky thread too xxx

Congrats Ava Grace!!! :hugs:

maaybe2010, :hug: :dust: for next month love!

I have an American Pit Bull Terrier (which is considered a part of the Staffy breed here). She's about 3 yrs old and the best dog on the planet as far as I'm concerned! She's decided its her rightful place to be asleep in my OH's lap right now. I mean... 70 lbs is totally a lap dog, right? LOL

I guess you missed that part in dog breed description! I think it went something like this "bull terriers love to be next to their owners. they make perfect lap dogs". :)

Congrats, Ava Grace! :hugs:

Skidoosh - I ended up with 145 BFP's the month I ran the testing thread! I think it was a new record! LOL

Lets' do percentages... the numbers can be screwed if more people signed up in a given month. LOL..it's the engineer in me ....

Yeah, might have missed that, Rai! I love her nonetheless! LOL

Percentages, eh? I can handle that! My thread was VERY stat heavy!!!

145 :bfp:
99 :witch:
15 :angels: (technically BFPs too)
1 dropped out and decided to WTT
1 didn't O

Out of the 261 people who did update me with their results...

160 women or 61.3% conceived
15 women or 9.4% of those who conceived MC'd
(Disclaimer: More than this went on to MC, including myself... but those MC'd while the thread was still running!)
99 women or 38% got AF normally

I think I could technically finish updating the list... but there were only 15 I never heard from and they aren't counted in the stats!

Better?

Oops, fotgot to say the witch got me on the 12!

BFP BFP BFP!!!!!! 10th cycle trying! We are ecstatic!!!

Well after 8 months of seing disapointing BFN's we finally got our :bfp: today.

we are over the moon, even if DH is currently in another country with an 8 hour time difference! :cloud9:

Really hope its a sticky!

Good luck to all of you girlies still waiting to test!! xxxx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back