~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

congrats to all bfp's its amazing, hoping i join u all in 9 days. or so :dust: ff indicates a high intercourse timing level so fxd.

congrats to all bfp's its amazing, hoping i join u all in 9 days. or so :dust: ff indicates a high intercourse timing level so fxd.

can any1 tell me how to change ticker i ov 1 day later than last month so ive got 9/10 days left to test not 8 as ticker indicating. any help would b greatful.xx

rachrach, you have to go and make a new ticker.

Lots more BFPs, congrats xx

I think I am finally figuring out my body and this temping thing! I am 3dpo and it feels good such seeing how everything works. I know it may sound silly that a 31 year old woman had no idea how things operate but I guess I never paid much attention. I figured out that I have some cramping when I ovulate. I figured out that since my AP came a little early last month due to my Mirena removal that I O'd right on schedule for that change in hormones. It just feels good to see a pattern to the madness. The only thing now is waiting til the 31st to test??
Even if I am not pregnant this month that is ok. I really didn't get all the BD's down that I probably needed because I thought I had O'd early until FF kept showing me that something wasn't right and now I see!!

Sorry for rambling but I am taking it as a good thing and I am thankful for all the advice on this board!

Sahrene

Congrats to all the :bfp:!! FX for those left this month and lots of :dust:

sahrene - I see the confusion with that dip and rise around CD6. If that were any later in the month, it definitely would have looked like O! But, you got BD in the day before O actually happened, and it only takes on little swimmer! You never know! :hugs: Good luck! I'm glad you're enjoying the charting!!!

sahrene - I see the confusion with that dip and rise around CD6. If that were any later in the month, it definitely would have looked like O! But, you got BD in the day before O actually happened, and it only takes on little swimmer! You never know! :hugs: Good luck! I'm glad you're enjoying the charting!!!

Right huh? It threw me big time!! But one of the other girls wasn't so sure that I had O'd and then I started getting lots of CM and then noticed that I couldn't even reach my cervix and she said to get busy...Sure enough my temps starting climbing the next day! LOL..So FX that did it..lol. If not I am better prepared next month. I am due to test when I am supposed to be in Las Vegas..lol.. SO I think I will be testing before the 31st..LOL...

Thanks!!

Sahrene

Right huh? It threw me big time!! But one of the other girls wasn't so sure that I had O'd and then I started getting lots of CM and then noticed that I couldn't even reach my cervix and she said to get busy...Sure enough my temps starting climbing the next day! LOL..So FX that did it..lol. If not I am better prepared next month. I am due to test when I am supposed to be in Las Vegas..lol.. SO I think I will be testing before the 31st..LOL...

Thanks!!

Sahrene

Yeah... That was an odd thing to have happen so early in your cycle. But if you ever see it that early again... just know that its all but impossible to have a good eggy ready to go that quick! If not this cycle, then you should have it all sealed up for the next one now that you know! :hugs:

Thanks!!

Sahrene

Yeah... That was an odd thing to have happen so early in your cycle. But if you ever see it that early again... just know that its all but impossible to have a good eggy ready to go that quick! If not this cycle, then you should have it all sealed up for the next one now that you know! :hugs:

Thanks!! :hug: FX your sticky bean is here too!!!

Sahrene

Thanks!!

Sahrene

Thanks!! :hug: FX your sticky bean is here too!!!

Sahrene

Thanks! :dust: :dust: :dust:

can any1 tell me how to change ticker i ov 1 day later than last month so ive got 9/10 days left to test not 8 as ticker indicating. any help would b greatful.xx

I think the only way to do it is make a new one O:)

xx

Were at 41 :bfp:s !!! i will update the list very soon! =D x

Can I be added please ... My AF is due on the 25th March, I will be testing around then.

I was down for the 19th but still no show from the witch and I've held off testing, should I still test with fmu or would it be ok just testing this afternoon?

If you were due 2 days ago, you might be okay testing in the afternoon! I'd just make sure to hold it for a few hours before... and if BFN, test again in the morning with FMU! :dust: to you!

I tested yesterday evening and got a BFP! Yay!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->