~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

I know im a bit late but i will be testing 25th march so could you put me down for then thanks x

I tested yesterday evening and got a BFP! Yay!!!

Congratulations :wohoo:

As of today I am around 10-14dpo, and 1 day late for :witch:

Tested this morning with dollar test and :bfn:

Wish I could just find out if I'm pg or not

I normally wouldn't expect af to be here til at least the 28th and my boobs usually get increasingly sore starting right at a week before af starts. THIs time around, they started getting sore this past Monday- the 15th. THat would put af starting almost a week early. ADDitionally, they normally don't get too sore and by the time I wake up in the morning they barely hurt. THis time, they hurt so bad I can't even roll over in bed. My back and stomach are very achy and sore, and I'm sleeping as much as I can. WHat do you guys think? I had ovulation pains around the 8th, so is it just a shorter cycle?

Oh yeah and I have been having strange dreams all night long! It's not uncommon for me to dream but not this often!

hiya!

newbie here-can i join in please?

can you put me down for the 25th please thanks xx

Congrats Megg!! Wow the first tri is going to be busy with all you ladies! =D

@bozzy - Test Lady Test!!!! xxxxxx

I tested yesterday evening and got a BFP! Yay!!!

Congratulations :wohoo:

As of today I am around 10-14dpo, and 1 day late for :witch:

Tested this morning with dollar test and :bfn:

Wish I could just find out if I'm pg or not

im 2 days late to hun! i have done countless tests and there all :bfn: i just want my AF to come now and put me out my misery!

congrats b23 and megg. amazing news for u both, wots that now 43 BFP's gud luck to you all moving to first tri. :dust: to every1 waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->