~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

wow 43 BFPs now!! look out first tri, ladies from TTC are running in LOL
:hugs:

Wow what a lucky thread!! Hope you are going to move into April...I am not going to get a BFP this month but would love to be able to join in April. Good luck to all the ladies waiting to test! God bless...I will be stalking this thread. LOL

Just thought id let you know i got my :bfp: yesterday!!! At 9dpo. Congrats to all the other bfps, and :hugs: to those that the :witch: got xx

AF got me again :(

Congrats to all who got lucky this month tho :) xx

I was due a visit from the witch on the 19th but still no bfp or AF for me...so frustrating!

Huge congrats to all the bfp's!! xx

Please could you put me down for the 26th march please thank you x

Still waiting for the :witch: although had slight spotting on sunday so think she may be on her way.

Am going to give in and go get a HPT today will test in the morning if no signs of AF today.

she is being a sneaky :witch: this month!!!!

Still waiting for the :witch: although had slight spotting on sunday so think she may be on her way.

Am going to give in and go get a HPT today will test in the morning if no signs of AF today.

she is being a sneaky :witch: this month!!!!

Mine is being a sneaky :witch: too, I spotted Saturday and Sunday, nothing so far today. I am out and about this morning, debating on whether to get a HPT or not. I have been putting it off because :witch: is due on Thursday. Maybe I'll buy a double pack, one for today and one for Thursday.

Confusing isn't it?

Giggles, it certainly is confusing!

Sounds promisibng for you though, could your spotting be implantation bleeding, I don't know much about it but reading some of the other posts I think it normally appears arond 8-12 days.

Hope your :witch: stays away

hey,,, firstly congrats to all the wonderfull :bfp: :)
Rite i have absolutely no idea wot my body is up to...last month i had a 31 day cycle, the month before a 23 day cycle and the ones before that anywhere imbetween!!!!:wacko:
I am currently on CD 21 and i bought loads of O tests and frer and cheapy internet tests this month but i didnt get them until CD 16,,, so i mite have ovulated before i started testing??? anyway since i have had them they have all been negative O....
apart from 2 days since af we have BD every day this cycle (im so tired hahaha) bf loves it lol!!!
i just really dont know wot to think....did i Ovulate...didnt i!!??!
Any comments would be helpful :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congrats kerriann for ur bfp. thats amazing another 1 to add to the list. im on dpo 5 lots of cramps and heartburn low energy and tried any guesses is it too early to have signsd could it b implantation or not

congrats kerriann for ur bfp. thats amazing another 1 to add to the list. im on dpo 5 lots of cramps and heartburn low energy and tried any guesses is it too early to have signsd could it b implantation or not

Thankyou :thumbup: Not too early for symptoms, sounds good to me :thumbup: I had cramps from ovulation till 7dpo and on 6dpo it was really really bad think it was implantation. Was also very tired and had heartburn for first time last nite :growlmad:

Good luck hun fingers xed for you x

Congrats to all the BFPs! I think it's abosultely fantastic to see so many!:thumbup: And :hugs: to all the witch got. Evil woman that she is.

My cycles aren't to the day so my AF could be due anywhere from today to Wednesday. Thursday is the earliest I'll let myself test but I'm not feeling it this month. I know that doesn't mean anything as I've had months where I just "knew" that I was pregnant and I clearly wasn't.

Giggles, it certainly is confusing!

Sounds promisibng for you though, could your spotting be implantation bleeding, I don't know much about it but reading some of the other posts I think it normally appears arond 8-12 days.

Hope your :witch: stays away

Thanks Ejay. :hugs:
I went into town today and bought a HPT. Haven't used it yet though, scared to!!!
I dunno about the spotting, I guess it is possible that it could be implantation bleeding. No spotting today (so far and I have been to the toilet lots to check) but within the last 20-30 minutes or so, I have started with some mild cramps and heavy feeling.
Might hold off and test in the morning, or is there a good time during the day to test. I just figured in the morning because I drink loads throughout the day.

I'm still having the same symptoms only worse. I'm exhausted all of the time but I have so much trouble getting to sleep and staying to sleep. I'm trying to wait to test til Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->