~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

congrats kerriann for ur bfp. thats amazing another 1 to add to the list. im on dpo 5 lots of cramps and heartburn low energy and tried any guesses is it too early to have signsd could it b implantation or not

Thankyou :thumbup: Not too early for symptoms, sounds good to me :thumbup: I had cramps from ovulation till 7dpo and on 6dpo it was really really bad think it was implantation. Was also very tired and had heartburn for first time last nite :growlmad:

Good luck hun fingers xed for you x

yh me too cramps since cd 3 not stopped yet now cd 5 all same as me lol. lets hope its good news for us both fxd.

congrats kerriann for ur bfp. thats amazing another 1 to add to the list. im on dpo 5 lots of cramps and heartburn low energy and tried any guesses is it too early to have signsd could it b implantation or not

Not too early. I have had my symptomd since 3dpo! GL! :hugs:

hey i was down for 24th. :bfp: this am. hope it sticks this time. thanks

was down for testing on the 3rd and had nothing to update on but the witch got me on cycle day 46!!

Hello everyone. I have been sneaking about for a bit now, may be few weeks..But...last friday (19th) I got my :bfp::yipee:. It's my 3rd baba, my partner hasn't got any yet...quite unexpected, because I was on the pill...but now can't wait and so scared because in Decembe we had a mc at just over 4w (chemical possibly). FX, stick little baba xxx

I'm out to AF got me this evening. That darn :witch: knew i went out to the shop today and bought a HPT ready to test in the morning AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Oh well on to next month

loads of :hugs: to everyone who didn't get there BFP's this month and :happydance::happydance: to all those who did

still no AF but all my tests are still :bfn: :( wont know when to ovulate next month whenever :witch: decides to come, all over place now

Congrats to all the BFP...this thread just keeps getting luckier. Sorry to all the girls the evil one got. FX for next month!! So ready to get it started.

i just want AF to come now so can start again next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->