~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Congratulations, Lenka and Wantabean!

Sticky Baby Dust and a H&H 9 months!

Right now I live in springfield but we just bought a house in republic. Slight nausea and increased appetite have set in over the course of today...

I live a few hours from you..haha about 4 I believe. Good luck this month hope all these symptoms are leading to a BFP!

I grew up 100 miles from you, reedsgirl! In IL! :)

Congrats Wantabean and Lenka! :hugs:

The midwest girls are slowly taking over! :) I went to college in Missouri, but live in IL now.

Just want to say again CONGRATULATIONS MEGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So excited for you!

Yay for the midwest!! Let's all follow Megg and get some BFP so we can join her in 1st tri and be bump buddies!! Right on!!

When do you guys think I should test? Or do you think its even worth testing given my symptoms? Can you tell this is our first month?

If your feeling it...test. I am always nervous about testing early. But good luck. Keep us updated. Hope its a BFP!:)

Thank you all girls.It's a great community here...Feeling a little sick with metallic taste in my mouth today.... So hopefully we are still in the run...x

CONGRATS MEGG!!!!!! You sneaky girl! I nearly missed your :bfp:!

Congrats to all the other ladies who have been super lucky this month! Another lucky thread! Lets hope its contagious!

AF should start today or tomorrow for me. I'm either pregnant or having the worst pms EVER plus nausea and constant dreams all night. I'm going to try to wait til Friday to test. I would rather just get AF than see only one line and then have to see her.

Sounds really, really promising, bodacious!!!

Holly - Thanks, hun! :hugs: I see you're 20 weeks! Half way... EEK! :happydance:

I got my :bfp: today! Take that stupid deployments! I am so excited, especially it being our last chance!

Congrats to all the new BFPs!!

I think i'm out this month, my chart is starting to look decidedly dodgy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"