~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

hi ladies congrats the new BFP's its gr8 im hoping to join u all shortly, been having bad cramps since cd3, triedness heartburn but now today its lighter cramps but sickly feeling too. i ov'd 2 days later than last month so this cycle should b around 29/30days. anyway ff r saying wait to preg test til 5th march cos its only my 2nd cycle i cant do that lol. so testing day after af due i couldnt wait that long. could any1 tell me how to link my ff chart to bb site, im just starting with temp so mainly opk cm etc. any advice plz. :dust: to all fxd to all.

A dip at 9dpo could be very good, cheeky! :hugs:

Thanks Megg, would be nice, but i'm concerned about the 2 really high temps prior to the dip, never experienced that before :wacko: They probably mean nothing, and the dip technically took me back down to my normal post-ov temp :wacko:

Thanks Megg, would be nice, but i'm concerned about the 2 really high temps prior to the dip, never experienced that before :wacko: They probably mean nothing, and the dip technically took me back down to my normal post-ov temp :wacko:

You should check out my chart... I tried an overlay, and it does a strikingly similar thing, honey! Mine had never done that before either!!! Have a look! :winkwink:

You should check out my chart... I tried an overlay, and it does a strikingly similar thing, honey! Mine had never done that before either!!! Have a look! :winkwink:

You're right they are very similiar, maybe it's implantation then, who knows! As it goes i've been having slight stabbing pains in my pelvic on the left side for about an hour now. :shrug: Will see what my temp is like in the morning

Thanks again Megg :)

No problem, cheeky! :) Can't wait to see your temp in the AM!

:dust: <---- High temp dust!

Congratulations C-Demers!!!!! That is amazing news!! :happydance:

And Good Luck Cheeky! :)

anyone had a bfp than slight pen dot size spotting pinkish red and been ok and had a healthy baby??

anyone had a bfp than slight pen dot size spotting pinkish red and been ok and had a healthy baby??

I did with all of my pregnancies, actually was more than you describe and all of my children were born happy and healthy.

It's been a week today since pre af symptoms started, so normally I would start tomorrow at the latest. About 14 dpo now. Trying to wait til Friday to test but I hate waiting!

Chins up, ladies. You're not officially out until the fat :witch: sings. My fingers are crossed for the both of you!:hugs:

I think I'm a day late now. I don't chart so I'm not exactly sure when I ovulated but I'm pretty sure I did some time on Tuesday, the 9th as I had ov pains, nausea and spotting that morning. I know it's not an exact science and I had EWCM either later that day or the early the next (I was on vacation so the days sorta were blurred together, lol) and my cycles aren't to the day either. I originally wasn't going to test until Saturday but now I'm holding out to tomorrow.

I don't feel like I have any of the signs or symptoms of early pregnancy and any I do have (gas, constipation, and peeing alot) can be attributed to other causes. However, I'm also lacking all PMS feelings minus the grouchiness and bottomless pit of a stomach. My cp also is getting higher each morning (can't reach it anymore) though that has tricked me in the past by dropping a few hours before AF arrives.

Tomorrow should tell....

I'm about the same timing wise as you are. I oed either the 8th or the 9th, so should start today at the latest. Im trying to hold out til Friday!!

No rise this morning Meg :(

Hmm... That's a lot of flat temps. Are you sure your thermometer is okay? Maybe battery dying? I mean, they've been identical (except for those 2 high ones) for a very long time. That's... odd... to say the least. I think there might be something hinky with it. Plus, you are still a good deal above cover... its not dropping lower! I dunno! I'm stumped! I wouldn't worry to much yet though!

Edit: Okay! Not your first month temping! But, I think I've figured out the problem! One decimal point thermometers are notorious for either being really random or for sticking on a specific temp! If this cycle isn't it for you, you should really look to getting a two decimal point thermometer! I know this is probably going to sound stupid and you probably already know what I mean... but one that shows like 98.12 instead of 98.1. *nods* I think you'll be amazed at the difference! I didn't think I needed 2 decimal places, but my first chart was a disaster. When I got an actual BBT one... It got much better! :hugs: No worries! I think its all your thermometer! :winkwink:

Wow move over for hurricane force mood swings. Oh is gonna love this when he gets home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->