~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

bodacious - i feel ya pain!!! My mood is TERRIBLE today, i either want to hurt people or just cry at them lol!! 14 dpo, pinky red spotting, bfn yesterday on sensitive internet cheapie. if She has to pay me a visit cant she HURRY UP. I dont want her. A BFP would be SO amazing. Please thank you please.

congrats to the bfps, hugs to the ones the evil witch got. fx for everyone.xx

Lol I know how you feel. I had a total nervous breakdown this morning over NOTHING.

Me too! I was in such a emotional mood yesterday. To the point where I stop talking at all just so I would piss the OH off too much. I warned him that I was not feeling good. I was so sad and upset for no reason??

yuo im the exact same!! I've told DH to stay away coz Im a nasty girl today. i said to him 'i feel like im having a nervous breakdown and i dont wanna drag you down with me'. he's wisely gone to the pub.

yuo im the exact same!! I've told DH to stay away coz Im a nasty girl today. i said to him 'i feel like im having a nervous breakdown and i dont wanna drag you down with me'. he's wisely gone to the pub.

I tell OH "Im cranky today.." and he gets it.. but if he left to just go hang out without me Id probably be pissed at him! :rofl: When Im in a cranky mood I still need him around even if its just so I could snuggle up to him whenever IIII feel like it lol!

Sorry the witch got you :hugs::hugs:

No rise this morning Meg :(

Hmm... That's a lot of flat temps. Are you sure your thermometer is okay? Maybe battery dying? I mean, they've been identical (except for those 2 high ones) for a very long time. That's... odd... to say the least. I think there might be something hinky with it. Plus, you are still a good deal above cover... its not dropping lower! I dunno! I'm stumped! I wouldn't worry to much yet though!

Edit: Okay! Not your first month temping! But, I think I've figured out the problem! One decimal point thermometers are notorious for either being really random or for sticking on a specific temp! If this cycle isn't it for you, you should really look to getting a two decimal point thermometer! I know this is probably going to sound stupid and you probably already know what I mean... but one that shows like 98.12 instead of 98.1. *nods* I think you'll be amazed at the difference! I didn't think I needed 2 decimal places, but my first chart was a disaster. When I got an actual BBT one... It got much better! :hugs: No worries! I think its all your thermometer! :winkwink:

Thanks Megg, i was wondering that myself last night. I thought a one decimal place would be fine, other months have been okay, think this month's proved i need more precise information lol IF this isn't my month (and i'm still pretty sure it's not now) I will definitely be investing in a new BBT one on payday!

I figured my temperature hasn't been 36.4 exactly over those days, that it was somewhere between 35.51 and 36.50 but without that extra digit i've had no idea if it's been shifting up or down, be it a very small change!

aww thanks sahrene (cool name btw) i hope you're right. fx for you too, have you been ttc for long?

aww thanks sahrene (cool name btw) i hope you're right. fx for you too, have you been ttc for long?

Thanks!
I just started trying this past month but I have been wanting to start for over a year and took that whole time to convince the DH to get on board. I think us having twins so early has scarred him badly..lol. Our boys will be 11 and I so I was finally ready to add to our family. So I had my birth control removed as my Valentine present this year..:winkwink:

Now I have learned so much about my body and realized how little I knew before..lol. I am amazed at how much of that area I ignored for so long so I am trying to be patient and know it could take a while for this to happen.

Sahrene

No rise this morning Meg :(

Hmm... That's a lot of flat temps. Are you sure your thermometer is okay? Maybe battery dying? I mean, they've been identical (except for those 2 high ones) for a very long time. That's... odd... to say the least. I think there might be something hinky with it. Plus, you are still a good deal above cover... its not dropping lower! I dunno! I'm stumped! I wouldn't worry to much yet though!

Edit: Okay! Not your first month temping! But, I think I've figured out the problem! One decimal point thermometers are notorious for either being really random or for sticking on a specific temp! If this cycle isn't it for you, you should really look to getting a two decimal point thermometer! I know this is probably going to sound stupid and you probably already know what I mean... but one that shows like 98.12 instead of 98.1. *nods* I think you'll be amazed at the difference! I didn't think I needed 2 decimal places, but my first chart was a disaster. When I got an actual BBT one... It got much better! :hugs: No worries! I think its all your thermometer! :winkwink:

Thanks Megg, i was wondering that myself last night. I thought a one decimal place would be fine, other months have been okay, think this month's proved i need more precise information lol IF this isn't my month (and i'm still pretty sure it's not now) I will definitely be investing in a new BBT one on payday!

I figured my temperature hasn't been 36.4 exactly over those days, that it was somewhere between 35.51 and 36.50 but without that extra digit i've had no idea if it's been shifting up or down, be it a very small change!

Well, if its all the same to you, I hope you never get the new thermometer! :dust:

twins must be amazing though, hard work im sure. did you used to dress them in matching outfits? id love to do that!!

i know what you mean, ive learnt so much about my body over the last few months.

all my friends got preggars in their first month of trying, so i thought i would be the same. going on here makes me realise im normal!!

I'm getting irritated with myself. I can't even imagine what oh must be feeling like. but I don't know if I care. Im that crabby.

I'm getting irritated with myself. I can't even imagine what oh must be feeling like. but I don't know if I care. Im that crabby.

haha aww no i hate that!!!! Have a glass of wine, helped me!!! and some chocolate too.x

twins must be amazing though, hard work im sure. did you used to dress them in matching outfits? id love to do that!!

i know what you mean, ive learnt so much about my body over the last few months.

all my friends got preggars in their first month of trying, so i thought i would be the same. going on here makes me realise im normal!!

It was fun and exhausting. I did when they were little but it was hard enough telling them apart with different clothes on. They crack me up because every once in a while they will wear the same thing. :)

Part of me wants to be realistic and know it could take up to a year and still be in that normal range. The other part like you said where my sister got pregnant her first month off of Mirena thinks why not me too??

Sahrene

It was fun and exhausting. I did when they were little but it was hard enough telling them apart with different clothes on. They crack me up because every once in a while they will wear the same thing. :)

Part of me wants to be realistic and know it could take up to a year and still be in that normal range. The other part like you said where my sister got pregnant her first month off of Mirena thinks why not me too??

Sahrene

awww cute!!

yeah i need to try to remember the realistic attitude a bit more hmmmm.

im off to bed now, hope everyone's having a good evening.xx

hi ladies im dpo 7 today i am down for 30th for test day but i ovd 2 days later than last month on cycle 2, so do u think i should stick with 30th(day after af due) or move to the 1st april (day after af due if i ovd 2 days late. any advice...... plus also advice on ive had cramping since dpo 2/3 then sickly feeling and heartburn since dpo 4/5 its playing on my mind now dont know wot it could be.xxxx :dust: to all fxd

Wow sorry if thisis tmi but df decided a little bd might cheer me up and I didn't argue but then after I bawled for a good ten minutes. Couldn't help but laugh at myself.

OH yeah and I'm giving in! I'm testing either tonight or in the morning!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->