~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

haha im sorry to laugh, but that is pretty funny!! Test tomorrow with fmu and let us know, fx!!!

I think its pretty funny too! LOL Good luck, honey! xx

I'm not sure I can make myself wait til tomorrow! I might go ahead and do it!

I was dumb and went ahead and tested even though I just went twohours ago. Bfn. I'm gonna wait til Friday if no af I will test again.

at how many dpo should you begin testing? How often do you test and is it better to just wait til af is due or not?

I tested this morning. :bfn: I knew I shouldn't have expected any less. It's too much to ask to get pregnant. It's too much to ask for AF to show up on time. I don't even feel her coming. I feel nothing. Not pregnant. No AF. :cry:

On to April...I suppose.....not sure how to time BD'ing if I'm skipping this cycle.

at how many dpo should you begin testing? How often do you test and is it better to just wait til af is due or not?

hi, some ladies get bfp on dpo 8 to 10 but its usually a very faint line which still means pregnacy but implantation usually happens around dpo 7 to 10 so its best to wait til af due or day after. hope this helps :dust: to you fxd gud luck im due to to 30th if i have 28 day cycle or 1st april if i ovd 2 days late which my ff shows i did but i cant test on april 1st day after af due so think ill test between 30th to 2nd but not testing on 1st.lol lol when i worked out testing day lol

can any1 tell me how to link my ff chart to babyandbump site plz im on cycle 2, cycle 1 was opks, cm checks mainly, cycle 2 i bought a bbt half way threw so just practising with it gonna use it properly cycle 3 if it comes and i'll need loads of advice on temping i havent got a clue lol.xxx plz tell me how to link ff chart with bb.plzzzzzzzzz

Hi Rach

If you go to the link that says "Home page Setup" you'll see a link near the top of the page that looks like this

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c34fe

Then just copy and paste it into your signature :)

I seriously have a problem. If I have a test in the house I use it. Another bfn. I NEVER get af symptoms more or less than a week to the day before she starts. It's always exactly a week. I've been having the most horrible pms type stuff plus some other stuff for 9-10 days since it didn't all start the same day. Anyone have any ideas what the deal could be?

Af was 6 days late but finally hit me with full force! Ah well, onto next month! Best if luck to all those still waiting xx

Hi Rach

If you go to the link that says "Home page Setup" you'll see a link near the top of the page that looks like this

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/2c34fe

Then just copy and paste it into your signature :)

thanks i think i did it .

hows every1 doing im dpo 9 today, its starting to drag this 2ww, slightly tempted to test early but i wanna wait til day after af day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->