~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

can i join you? :witch: was due on 23 march got :bfn: yesterday but :witch: still no show.
getting a few cramps like :witch: on way and also feeling very moist down below (sorry:blush:) and keep thinking its :witch: so im off to the loo every 5 mins!
hows everyone doing? xx

Hi everyone

I think I may have my BFP. It's so faint that you can only see it in day light. But the line is there. I'm worried I'm imagining things. I wanted to post a pic but niether my phone or camera are picking the line up but I'm sure it's there.

I'm currently between 12 and 14 DPO so I will wait a couple of days and test again (boots own brand 2 for £4.99) was meant to wait til 30th March before testing but got the urge to buy the tests on the way home from play group today. I don't think I'll last a couple of days before testing again and will probably do the test with FMU tomorrow, I'm soooooooo excited.

Also DH will be home from work in 1hr, should I get his hopes up by showing him the test or wait til I test again and know for sure??????

He's a bit of a pessimist and will probable say he can't see anything which will deflate my mood completely???? WHAT TO DO????

H x

Hi Zoie is there an April thread? sorry to gatecrash this thread!

P.S. congrats to bfp's and so sorry for AF's xxx

Nessicle there is an Aprtil thread around somewhere. . .
I think there may be two O:)

xx

Congrats, takingforever! :hugs:

Ogre - Have you tried to photograph it outside with the "close up" setting on your camera?

can i join you? :witch: was due on 23 march got :bfn: yesterday but :witch: still no show.
getting a few cramps like :witch: on way and also feeling very moist down below (sorry:blush:) and keep thinking its :witch: so im off to the loo every 5 mins!
hows everyone doing? xx

Yeah, same here (but AF due on 23/24). So, we both are in limbo. The worst!

hi again ladies i need more advice im dpo 9 and (sorry for tmi) but i have watery/creamy cm still and lots of cramps, bloated feeling, heartburn for dpo 5/6/7. cervix pos is low firm and closed. r these good signs or normal approcjing af signs on cycle 2 now cycle 1 was easy to read but cycle 2 is different especially after ov day.:dust:to all. fxd could some1 any1 lol plz look at my ff chart and see if link works plz.xxx

Ogre - Have you tried to photograph it outside with the "close up" setting on your camera?

Yes my but camera is poo..... DH says he can't see anything, but I knew he'd say that. I know he can see it, I think he doesn't want me to get my hopes up just in case!!!!!!!

hows everyone doing? xx

Yeah, same here (but AF due on 23/24). So, we both are in limbo. The worst!

i hate the not knowing!! keep me posted!! hope we get a good result in the next few days, when are you testing? im trying to leave it till sunday if :witch: hasnt showed brfore then
:hugs:

hi hun sorry im so late af arrived on time boo congrats too all the bfps xx

Yes my but camera is poo..... DH says he can't see anything, but I knew he'd say that. I know he can see it, I think he doesn't want me to get my hopes up just in case!!!!!!!

Well, I believe you that it's there! :) So, I'm going to say CONGRATS! :hugs:

Well, I believe you that it's there! :) So, I'm going to say CONGRATS! :hugs:

I would also like to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! :happydance:

When are we starting April group ?
No ovulation for me this month so, no BFP :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe