~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

I'm still waiting. My boobs hurt the worst they've ever hurt ever. Horrible mood swings. CM like lotion.17-18 dpo. COngrats to the newest bfps!

Congrats to the BFPS!!

Okay this is the only month I am going to say woohoo AF arrived today!! 4 days early but I knew there was no way I was preggo and I just wanted her to get here to I can get started on the BFP I am going to get in April!! Good luck to the girls waiting to test. Best of luck

Can you put me for the 28th instead of the 25th?

Oh and I forgot to add that will change my test date to the 24th of April. Thank you.

I'm not sure if I'm out yet for the month of March. Still no sign of AF or any trace of PMS symptoms. When AF was due my cm was starting to dry up but for the past few days its been building up again. It's actually now to the point of me need to wear a panty-liner. Nevermind it's making me paranoid that my period is catching me unawares.:haha:

I'm testing again in the morning (my originally scheduled test date) but I'm not really expecting a positive. Just trying to see where I'm at. I thought I felt ov pains the other day but I can't do any BD'ing cuz hubby is sick. If I'm not preggo now it's going to be quite the wait until I try again.

Ah well.

I was to test on the 27th, but the witch got me 2 days early. Short LP this time. I'm not totally gutted, but am pretty sad. Back to square one....

Good luck to the rest of you!

so sorry to those who got neg results and the dreaded :witch: and good luck to those hanging on, still no :witch: for me!!! off to do some more tests today :)

Hee hee, OH hid my last test and said I have to wait a week before I test! lol! fx'd

BFN again this moring. My cm seems to have dried up though my cp is still high. I don't feel pregnant so I'm now resigned to wait for AF. And here I thought I was finally getting regular cycles. *sighs*

No AF but no BFN either!

Expecting the witch to show herself at some point today but no sign yet. EWCM infact, odd! Not having any symptoms either way, nothing.

Will see what the rest of the day brings

Congratulations to all the lucky ladies with BFPs this month!

same here. no AF but no BFP either. tested again today...Grrrrrr
4 days late now for me, whats going on??
will keep looking in on you all still waiting xx

ive had 2 bfn now but cramps watery/creamy cm cervix pos is low firm and closed my temp after ov was 36.43'c toda 36.13'c ive just started on teps so could some1 explain does temp drop towards af so if preggers tep stays high im i right

Hi rach, that's right.

Although for many ladies, like me, they don't get a temp drop until after AF has arrived. So watching my temp at this stage for me gives no clues at all because I know it's not going to drop until after AF's here anyway.

Good luck

For those of you trying to sign up for your April test date... The April thread is here.

Congrats to the :bfp:!
:hugs: to the girls who got AF!
:dust: to everyone waiting!

WOOHOO I got a :bfp: today with a CB Digi.

Pregnant
1-2 weeks

Yay..

Good luck and :dust: to those still waiting for their :bfp: and sorry to those who :witch: has taken this month!

:cry::cry: Think AF just reared her ugly head. I wiped and got some blood tinged mucus like gunk. It couldn't be IB this late in my cycle. Still no cramps. I'm going nuts here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->