~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

I didn't add myself onto the list at the beginning of the month! Oops! But I tested on 20th and got a BFP!!

Congrats b23 and all the other BFPs :D

:hugs: to all those who got :witch:

I'm still waiting for AF. Tomorrow will tell I guess.

Could you take me off testing on 31st??

I have just got my very first +OPK so won't be testing to April, thanks.

Congrats to all those that got their BFP's and hugs to those that the witch showed up for.

hi, af shud be here the 30th n thats wa i am on the list, i caved today and tested but it was BFN! And all day on an off wen i wipe ive been getting a light tinged brown discharge!ive only ever had this wen i had MC so bit confused but obviously AF is going to be here day erly or on time devastated xxx

Could you add me to the 31st please, if it's not too late.

hi, af shud be here the 30th n thats wa i am on the list, i caved today and tested but it was BFN! And all day on an off wen i wipe ive been getting a light tinged brown discharge!ive only ever had this wen i had MC so bit confused but obviously AF is going to be here day erly or on time devastated xxx

im the same due 30/31st ovd 2 days later than norm, i tested today bfn and about 2 hrs ago i noticed a light brown tinged brownish discharge ive never had this could some1 explain,, normal cycle 28 days but i ovd 2 days late so persumed id have af 2 days late but could this tinged discharge be early af or like u say mayb mc surpose ill have to wait and see if af comes in the next 3 days.xx gud luck hun on my 2nd cycle learner lol

hi rach, its like a rollacoaster isnt it lol.it cant be MC for eitherof us sweety we wud have got bfps for it to be that letsjust hope its nothing and our bfps cum to us in next few days!wen i had MC i was bleeding really heavy after having the brown discharge and stil got bfp.so atleast we no its not this!gd luck huni keep me posted XXX

Just wanted to say congrats on the BFPs and Good luck to ladies still in limbo and waiting to test!! Hope you all get BFPs!!

After getting BFN on 2march I thought this wouldn't be my month but got my BFP on 24 march, was due AF on 28th! Good luck to everyone ttc and big congratulations to everyone on their new beans xxx

congrats to all who got bfp!! (hugs) to those who got bfn, and good luck to those still in limbo...including me :( 6 days lte now and still getting bfn :(

I'm out. On to cycle #9

Good luck to those still waiting to test and congrats to all the BFPs :D

hi rach, its like a rollacoaster isnt it lol.it cant be MC for eitherof us sweety we wud have got bfps for it to be that letsjust hope its nothing and our bfps cum to us in next few days!wen i had MC i was bleeding really heavy after having the brown discharge and stil got bfp.so atleast we no its not this!gd luck huni keep me posted XXX

aww thanks loren, words i so needed to hear, still no bfp, the tinged cm has passed now just twice when i wiped yesturday evening, i should of had a bfp by now so just waiting for af. gud luck hunny fxd for you. ive added u as a freind hope its ok.

YaY another :bfp:! my bodys just getting ready to try and O'v Yay lol x

she got me! wheres the april testing thread lol!

CONGRATS TO THE BFP LADIES!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should be a thread for girls waiting for ovulation...and mine just never showed nor the witch. It's taking forever. Grrrr:growlmad:

Im out, she got me today :growlmad:

Onto next month :thumbup:

Congratulations on all the BFP so far :happydance:

And :dust: to the rest of us.

im still waiting af due so soon, had 3 bfn's dont imagine ill get a bfp in next 2/3 days, but always hoping, 52 bfp's is amazing, any1 know of a april thread may need it soon gud luck to all still in limbo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->