~*~The Official March 2010 Testing thread~*~ 54! BFPs PLEASE UPDATE FOR STATS!!!!

Congrats, OgRe_BaBiEs!

Argh! Almost a week late, no sign of AF and BFN!

hi ive got 4 days to wait for af had 2 bfn already, cramping gone today but first time since dpo3

I am officially out. AF showed up right on time. I am cramping already. Ugh, onward and upward to April. Damn :witch:

Sorry to all thouse that have got their AF. Hopefulyl will see you on the April thread!

Congratulations to all that have got their :bfp: ... whoooooooo hooooooooo

And for those waiting for their :bfp: I hope you get them real soon

giggles

hi ladies quick update another bfn this morning for me but my temp has shot up today 36.50'c surpose its just wait wait wait for me af due in 3/4 days so not so long only 1 preg test left so gonna b patient for now. fxd every1 wish u all the luck in the world.xx

I'm not sure . . . have had a lot of symptoms and had a very, very faint line today. But I'm too scared to say for sure that it was a positive! I have another few days until af is due so I'll test again in the week.

Sorry to those who have been got by the witch x

I'm not sure . . . have had a lot of symptoms and had a very, very faint line today. But I'm too scared to say for sure that it was a positive! I have another few days until af is due so I'll test again in the week.

sounds positive i tested today and ive got a few days left b4af but a line is a line hunny, mine waas brilliant white no traces of a line at all so id b deffo positive

sounds positive i tested today and ive got a few days left b4af but a line is a line hunny, mine waas brilliant white no traces of a line at all so id b deffo positive

Thanks! Fingers crossed for you too!

I got my BFP today at 12dpo (I think - temps all mixed up because I was both travelling & sick!)!!!!
My only really noticeable symptoms were dry mouth & really sore bbs last few days so it hasn't really sunk in yet. I still cannot believe it!
My hubby is beside himself...what a lovely day its been!

Baby dust to you all,
Rubes

I got my BFP today at 12dpo (I think - temps all mixed up because I was both travelling & sick!)!!!!
My only really noticeable symptoms were dry mouth & really sore bbs last few days so it hasn't really sunk in yet. I still cannot believe it!
My hubby is beside himself...what a lovely day its been!

Baby dust to you all,
Rubes

Congrats! :hugs:

I got my solid BFP today hun so could you update me please thanks x

congrats to all that got bbp this weekend!!!! xxx and hugs to those who got bbn xx
as for me, im still here. AF 5 days late now, tested yesterday and got ANOTHER bbn! testing again tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->