The Symptom Spotting Thread!

OMG I never SS and don't usually get many symptoms, but I had cramps last night and had really sore boobs this morning :growlmad:

occasional mild cramps on left side like O pains.
sore bbs. (haven't felt this in ages!! Now I see why I loved the pill so much!)

I'm so tired lately.

I think we're all pregnant. That's what I think. It will be the baby boom of 2010.

There is something in the water obviously :haha: even though I haven't even DTD since my last AF, it's a Christmas miracle :D an immaculate conception,

im n ow almost a week late via AF..nausea, sore boobs, sore skin(when someone touches out ouch!)tierdness, constant peeing etc...me and OH have dtd alot recently...but guess im still messed up from m/c

this evening i felt horribly, horribly sick, i had to pass on my roastie dinner- i had to sit in a different room while it was being eaten cos i thought i was going to throw up :shrug:

i keep thinking i'm pg from last cycle and somehow managed to stay pg despite a heavy af :haha:

AF is officially 4 days late and I just feel wierd - It's probably because I'm nervous though - I don't actually want to be pg and definately wasn't trying, so I've been trying to push it out of my mind for the next few days.

Hmmm, my AF isn't due until January sometime..God bless the BCP no period for christmas but i keep getting horrible symptoms so decided to symptom spot.

So im so bloody irritable the slightest thing sets me off, and then i feel miserable, hormonal mess me thinks.

And then, i felt nausious a few days ago and today ive had the need to pee loads and then when i need to nothing comes out its so strange and it pisses me off :laugh2: and not had sex since the last weekend and even then we wore a condom because im on penicillin lol :(

OK heresmineeee
i would be about 8 weeks but i last tested one week ago and it wasnt positive... LOL.... but ive heard of this happening before ... some women dont get their bfp til 2 months?
anyways
i had to say how far along i'd be because my symptoms aren't what you'd call "early ones"...
i have veins on the side of my belly
i just had a cramp that made me double over (right after i typed "belly.) lol
i hardly have cramps anymore though
i used to have sore boobs for a few weeks, just recently went away tho last week
i crave food. today i had the weirdest recurring thought to put crunchy peanut butter on extra sharp cheese (which i will go attempt after i post this.)
and i never have a full belly.
I've probably eaten 3 pounds of food in the last 12 hours if you weighed all the things before i ate them
:(

im bloated, gassy & cranky
(and i have one super visible vein in my right breast.)
meh

oh yeah & im tired all the time LOL

and i agree with nadupoi... we're all preg. lol

Well, I'm SS because I don't seem to have OV this month, I've started paying attention to CM and I'm getting lots but it's thick and holds it's shape, and seeing as I'm CD 18 and still not having any EWCM :/

Well maybe you're just not going to o this month. That happens, right?

Yeah probably. Erm, dtd was really painful today :)blush:) and afterwards I spotted a tiny amount of blood? Probably nothing but I'm being all argh.

Well I tested and got A very faint positve,woman at the clinic said an Evapo positve So testing again in a week or so, had slot of symptoms. Doubt I am though l but it's nice to pretend for a while lol although bethrox?I'd test again if I were you.sounds promising?I think we all are lol 2010 babies!;-)

Well a positive is a positive, at least that's what I hear!! Hope it turns out well for you!

Elly- be careful girly. Hope all is well.

OMG... so I think I really am preg now... and i think i got preg recently ... like, this month.
lol, i used to think I was 8 weeks preg.. but now I think I got preg THIS MONTH. I dunno, but i'm probably bonkers.
anyways, i'm testing tomorrow with a $ store cheapie.
Because I roll like datt LMAO
(by now you're probably thinking,"CRAZY AMERICANS!!!!!!") lol us americans are wacko tho.... lol anyways!
here's my symptoms from today-
getting OVERLY hot, wanting to eat a lot but when i do i get sick, carsickness, WAYYYYY GASSYYY, burpy, bloaty, thirsty a bit,etc
oh and i hiccup a lot (especially yesterday! OMG)
and my fiance noticed I breathe a lot faster 2 days ago, which i read can be a thing preg women do.... i read it yesterday and it all made sense lol

and i read it in an article that explained why some women experience hiccuping

so it alllll makes sense
but alas, i test tomorrow.
keep me in your prayers, ask the Lord to do whats right--- whether it's what I want or not lol
(because i'm unsure. after all, i AM WAITING to try!!! lol)
:D

Im not due on AF until like next week..Got some strange symptoms.

My emotions seem everywhere, angry one minute and then okay the next.

Keep getting really bad cramps at the top, and right side of my stomach.

And keep feeling really woozy and sick and tired..its horrible :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"