The Symptom Spotting Thread!

Im not due on AF until like next week..Got some strange symptoms.

My emotions seem everywhere, angry one minute and then okay the next.

Keep getting really bad cramps at the top, and right side of my stomach.

And keep feeling really woozy and sick and tired..its horrible :(

Aw hun sorry youre feelin that way...
well are you going to test? i am tomorrow... I've been experiencing similar symptoms as well! actually, all of them.... so!! tell me if AF comes next week, if not-- TEST and tell me the results!!! I'll tell you mine tomorrow as well
Also, can you remember to tell me? My screenname is bexoth2011 so hopefully you'll remember..
I remembered yours already
k hope everything works out 4 ya ! xx
xx
Bri
:)

Constant hiccuping (it hasn't stopped for like, a month)
Hormones
Hot flushes
Nausea (especially in the car which I never got before)
Random cramps
Had a scary dream last night :(

I've managed not to symptom spot for a few days due to AF arriving on the 27th :haha: :dohh:
Sure I'll be back on here by tomorrow :D
xx

Slightly painfull boobies
Strange dreams about finding out i'm pregnant (which i've never had before now)
Massive appetite
Feeling not myself
Gone off sex quite abit.
Increased CM with red tinge on one occasion.
Getting tired in the afternoons

Some more symptoms;;;
I ran for 5 minutes and was GOING TO FAINT... I was so scared.. And I took a two minute break while running!!!
And my face was bright red and I was lightheaded... it was crazyyy
And i also have had a reaaaally runny nose this morning--- full of sneezing&sniffling
lol
breasts just dont feel right
nipples look ... DIFFERENT.... Im not sure how though
and I see veins in chest distinctly

Baby dreams almost every night
Feeling sick a lot
Really tired :(

Baby dreams almost every night
Feeling sick a lot
Really tired :(

OK I'm going to join in lol. AF was due on Monday. Had cramping since Saturday but still no sign of AF.

Nausea
OTT sensitive boobies, jump a mile if OH touches them or LO brushes past one by accident even through a padded bra!
Uber spotty (don't normally get spots)
Majorly tired even though LO only wakes once a night.
Dizzy and fuzzy headed
Boobies fuller
Need to pee lots
Constipated
Constantly hungry!!

Well, stop taking BCP yesterday so expecting AF in 3/4 days time..usually im no later than 3/4 days but i keep getting the strangest symptoms.

Lately again, been feeling really weepy wanting to cry really bad, then i see angry most of the time and then im all good.

Im awfully tired, can sleep for hours..i go to bed at around 11/12 and usually dont get up until 12, 12.30 or even one some afternoons.

And certain things i used to like, now i hate..for example i used to really like that brandy cream stuff that you eat your mince pies with, and now the taste of it seriously makes me want to yack (be sick)

So now im keeping an eye out for AF, but then i remember i cant be pregnant as i haven't had sex since December and my pill routines unbroken..How Brutal.

Slightly painfull boobies
Strange dreams about finding out i'm pregnant (which i've never had before now)
Massive appetite
Feeling not myself
Gone off sex quite abit.
Increased CM with red tinge on one occasion.
Getting tired in the afternoons

OMG, last night I had a dream like that too.... Its a Sign.... "hopefully".. and I went to bed last night at 7pm exhausted I slept all night till 9:30 am.
had leg cramps bad, kinda numbness, tingling too.
Mild cramps
Green vainy boobs, no soarness though?
Definately increased CM and I did have a lil red tinge twice... WOW...

Ohh the suspense of AF..... I have a good feeling that I'm not gonna have one... "crossing fingers"...:happydance:

So sorry to hear that nadupoi.... it will get better... Thats a definate sign... Hang in there.... :)

Well tonight I've had the hiccups, burping, gas a really strong sniffer... its TMI trust... haha. more cm as usual, mild cramping a tad bout of nausea, bloating, twingles, boobs are huge but not soar?? getting darker areolas, bumpies too... and Real green vains... lol

New to this thread!!

No idea if gas is a symptom, but yeah, gas! Seriously sore boobs, towards the top of my nipples/sides of my boobs, (I don't get sore boobs before I'm due normally). Tiredness, Dizzy/lightheaded... lack of period for 4/5 weeks where I usually have one every 2 weeks!!!

On the implanon though, so chance of being pregnant is slim!

I guess a quite short cyclus is an anti sympton ? weird enough anyway because the first three/four days it has been way to light and only kicked in now..

OKay girls, I am back...

OH and I have had a few oopsies - definately around Ovulation which was last week.. I definately do not want to hold out hopes but my symptom spotting - despite being deep in revision mode (for exams this week) my SS has gone bizerk!

1) I feel like im about to start my period - a low dull ache constantly, but I have what I can only describe as a 'warm' feeling down there.
2) Insanely tired - ive been having to have alot of coffee - bad I know but im desperate - im revising.
3) Sore nipples - they're so sensitive to the touch its makes me a bit squeemish.
4) Chapped nipples - this has NEVER happened to me before - dunno if its a preggo thing tho. :o/
5) Slightly sicky in the morning - nothing horrendous though - almost like Ive had a few glasses of Red the night before.
6) Complete loss of apetite.
7) Gas.. (TMI) but lots of gass. :o/ (Bit embarrassing if im in the lib all day as well.)
8) Wierd Discharge... like sticky and makes me feel wet. (TMI - sorry)

Whilst i would be thrilled if I was prego - My OH and I had a discussion 2 days ago, about how we're happy waiting... we're going to get married first and settle down, and enjoy life first. So im sort of hoping that perhaps I don't get that BFP... (so sorry to all those girls that would love one - Im just saying its not the right time for me and OH.) But was wondering whether I could join the thread anyway?

Fingers crossed u all get ur BFP's this month!

xxxxxx

.... and although we're not actively trying, we will be in a month or two. However, there's a chance we've dropped an oopsie or two this month and I have had several - what I think are - symptoms, most notably are the following which have occurred:

6 dpo Woke in the night, drenched in sweat
6-8 dpo Sore boobs and intermittent shooting pains.
11 dpo (yesterday) cramping and mild lower backache when I went to bed. Got up 3 times in an hour for a wee! Loose visit to the toilet in the middle of the night.
12 dpo (today) My nose is running and I feel like I have a cold coming

I must say though, no notable CM of any particular kind!

AF is due next Sunday. What do you think?

Mrs Bod xx

Well I decided to get fit this week and I did two lengths and was shattered, I had to take a 5min break. I've NEVER been like that. I've also been feeling sick and going back to the swimming baths when I got out I was boiling hot and I was getting dressed and I heard someone say how COLD the changing rooms where??:wacko: It was still boiling to me all of the way home and then I had to lie down for 20 mins to recover...this just doesn't happen to me. I may be unfit but this is just weird lol:dohh: have other symptoms like headaches and strange stomach feelings :wacko:

OMG I'm sooo happy I saw this thread lol I constantly SS every month as I've never been too great with my BC but I'm even worse now I'm not on any BC!!

My symptoms this week:-

-exhaustion
-need to pee more often
-headaches nearly everyday
-crying at stupid things like "It's me or the dog" that was on TV last night lol
-watery pink then watery brown discharge followed by a light one day period
-hungry all the time no matter what I eat

No sore boobs as yet, slight nausea but mainly when on the bus or when I'm hungry....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->