The 'Three is the Magic Number' Group thread

Hi Ladies!! Wow it's been a few months since I've been on here....I originally posted in this group back in May...summer was a whirlwind!! How are you ladies?
Well we weren't planning on TTC until November...and well..one thing lead to another...and now I'm in a tww! haha!
I doubt that I am pregnant but I could be. So we will see! Makes me a little nervous having my kids closer in age. I don't know why!! My son and daughter are exactly 3 years apart...which has good and bad things about it I guess....my daughter Isla is SO clingy still (15 months) so I'm not sure how she will do sharing mommy with another sibling. My son on the other hand was quite happy to welcome his baby sister in the family...lol...(super outgoing kid)....But with Isla...eeeeeek!!!
Any of you mom's have your kids 2 years or less apart? How did you handle that etc?

Well we went back and forth on ttc, ntnp, wtt..so I started the pill for four months, then off two months, then on a month, then off a month and wouldnt you know :bfp:!! Im in total shock. We only had sex three times last month and twice were no where near ovulation and once was four days before my first positive opk, which I had about five days of positive opks. So this baby wanted to be born! I guess Im getting good at this :haha: #1 took TWO years actively to conceive, #2 was two months of NTNP, also conceived on a month of barely any sex and #3 in ONE month! Im excited but mildly shocked :dohh: We thought it would take at least a few months.

My boys are 15 months old. My first is very mommies boy, clingy so I was also worried about having a baby but its been fine. There is those times that they both are crying for me to hold them or toddler is pushing baby off my lap so he can sit there but theres nothing I can do about that. I just do my best to show them both the same amount of love and attention. New baby and Anthony will be 18? months apart. So Im assuming it will be much like it is now! Its honestly not that bad or worrisome. Im drawing a blank but if you have an specific questions Ill try to help :haha:

I have my implant out today so ttc can begin as soon as my first af has been and gone...hope it comes quickly. Never thought id be so desperate for af to arrive haha xxx

I have my implant out today so ttc can begin as soon as my first af has been and gone...hope it comes quickly. Never thought id be so desperate for af to arrive haha xxx

I noticed that you have a daughter named Isla as well!! Great minds think alike;):thumbup:

I am just waiting for AF to start so we can start to TTC! Getting very excited:)

Congrats on your BFP daddiesgift!!

Good luck Jen! Will be checking back to see if you get your BFP!

Hello everyone! Jumping into this thread pretty late sorry! My name is Ashley i'm 28 and DH is 29. We have 2 children, our daughter is 6 and our son is almost 10. We are going to TTC in October, only a few days away! I am alittle nervous to start all over again and the fact that my kids are so far apart in age bothers me alittle, but on the other hand i'm very excited!

Hey girls!

A massive congratulations to Jen and Daddy's Gift on you BFPs and good luck to Addy and MKA on getting your BFPs soon.

We have moved house now and are nicely settled in. We have just returned from a week hols into in Crete and decided to start TTC last night. We did have that moment last night where we just looked at each other and thought, 'this is it, the point of no return'! I suppose now we are officially TTC. I about to ovulate in the next few days, so we will wait and see! I doubt I will catch first month anyway. I am going to try and be a bit more relaxed about things this time round and will try not splurge heaps of money on opks and hpts (well I said 'try').

Good luck ladies!

xxx

We are also WWT #3!

I am 27, OH 34, we have DS 6 and DD 2!

My only concern is that when new baby arrives depending on the sex there will be a considerable age difference, if a boy then there may be 8 years between, and if a girl then 4, we live in a 3 bed so new baby would have to share with whichever sibling.

Anyone else worried about this?

Hey Carly! We have two boys - do if we got pregnant soonish, the gap would be about 5 1/2 years and 3 1/2 years.

Hope you will all get BFPs soon after you are ready.

Just wanted to update: I will be testing tomorrow. We were still WTT and my cycles were regular (or so I thought) and we just didn't use protection once when I should have been 6 days after ovulation. I had a lighter than normal period beginning of October, but have missed my period that should have started at the end of October and now I have bad nausea, headaches, feeling faint, hot flashes, back ache, urinating frequently, constipation and everything that goes with pregnancy including hard to control sugar levels.

I have not received a pump yet despite applying and really had not planned to start a pregnancy without one so that makes me a bit nervous, but am hoping that the medical aid will speed up its delivery of one if I am pregnant. If it is positive tomorrow then I will be about 7 weeks pregnant already, I am very excited - nervous about DHs reaction (he knows I am testing tomorrow and why, but he thinks I am delusional and have convinced myself I am pregnant - I guess he also needs a chance to be in denial since I have been for some time now)

Will let you know when I know.

I feel that way about the age gap. My son just turned 10 and my daughter is 6 1/2 so even if I got pregnant soon the gap is pretty big. My kids always say they want a sibling and I hope to be able to tell them sooner than later that they will have a little brother or sister.

Hii everyone....i would like to join to. I have a DD 6 and DS 2. Am ttc sinds 1 year ago for #3 and no luck. Am sufering frm PCOS and end of Nov got and app with gyn to get the help I need. Babydust to all of us and I hope to hear from u guys.

MKA I don't think it matters in the end what the age gap is. Hope you will be able to give them a sister or brother soon.

ProudMommie good luck for your appointment.

Finally got the go ahead to ttc from the doctors today - my hba1c has dropped from 8.3 in August to 6.8 today - they want it under 7 to ttc. I have told my DH, but we still may have to wait due to a big mess up with the medical aid. I did a blood pregnancy test today since all urine tests were BFN despite missing my period and the blood tests are also negative, so I am also waiting for a period now. Could mean waiting til April next year and I am so impatient.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->