The TTCers

thanks tsy. a sale is always a good thing!! btw girls, the vent thread for ttc#1 is now open!

sorry AF showed nic! im now fully suffering with this cold now and i feel rotten!

thank u hun :)

hope you feel better soon!

girls, if you are moving over to november testing i have started a thread! https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1233825-november-testing-thread.html

So I'm still in the middle of the tww, but I seem to have contracted a yeast infection, which really sucks.
We have yet another holiday tomorrow night and Monday (the last of the batch, thank goodness), and then things go back to normal...

Anyone have any sensible remedies for a yeast infection if I can't get to a doctor before Tuesday?

I'm ok... Just itchy and slightly swollen down there.... :p

Slowly, but not too bad. I keep hoping though that maybe the yeast infection is a pregnancy sign cuz this is only like the second time in my life I've had one, and I read they're very common in pregnant women...

hopefully it is hun! got my fx that is it:) when are u testing?

Probably not before next Friday... AF is due at some point between Tues and Fri, so I'm going to wait til Fri to test.

good luck hun :)!
where is everyone? so quiet on here now adays

It's Canadian Thanksgiving on Monday so I've been cleaning and baking. I have a slight yeast infection too. Maybe this is our month Yoshy. Would be worth the itch.
I've heard Greek yogurt can help. If you eat it as the bacteria builds up in your system. I forgot to pick some up today.

Hope all who are sick feel better soon.

In honour of our holiday I want to say I'm thankful for you ladies. You keep me sane. HUGS

Happy Thanksgiving, Tsy!!

DH just tried to find Greek yoghurt for me in the supermarket but they don't seem to have it :-(
I've been wanting to get it for a while cuz I wanna make Tzatziki, which I love, but I've not seen it...

Meantime I'm eating lots of fresh raw garlic, which I've also read can help with YI.

Hi guys, thought I'd join you if you don't mind.

Quick recap:

I've been away from this site for a long time but we're back in the game and have been referred to the ACU at kings now. Not had a period in a year, down to my PCOS but now have all symptoms of AF for a week but she hasn't arrived! Very frustrating!

Need some people who understand my crazy to talk to xD

hi star :). i'm nicola & been ttc for a year now. sorry to hear you have pcos :(! welcome :flower:

crap! AF got me haha, so been feeling sorry for myself all weekend :( she appeared on Friday? come on Friday :(? how was yours?

I just went to my sisters for sunday dinner, best dinner in a long time. Waiting for AF here still. So annoying. I don't want to waste money on a test when I know she is coming. Maybe tomorrow?

af due today star? i'm the same will only buy a test if AF is late

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->