The TTCers

No idea when she is due not had a period in a year! just this week though been spotting and boobs have hurt like crazy, which is unusual actually, so figuring she should rear her ugly head soon.

If she does start means I can bring my day 1-5 tests appointment forward and hopefully make some progress!

I've wasted so much money on tests and never ever got so much as an evap line, I'm determined to hold out as long as possible.

well i hope its not AF and i hope its a sign of a BFP! how long have you been ttc?

Doh you answered that already, sorry. Have you had any investigations yet?

been told it will happen between a year and year and a half so if it gets to year and a half without a BFP i will go back to GP :)

Hello Ladies!! Sorry Ive been MIA for a while, I had to go to court over my sisters bullshit lately haha and stick up for my grandma.
I hope every one is well!!

My period was wierd this week... I only bled lightly for a day and a half and spotted for the rest of the four days :/ now that ive stopped spotting I just have a massive headache which hasnt gone away for two days and slight nausea? Do any of you girls know if thats a sign??? My periods are normally always fairly medium to heavy and I bleed for 6 days.. but yes.. any advice I would love!!

Hi halliwell. Sorry bout your sis! Have u tested?

Hey Beads :) thanks.
no i havent tested yet, i did the day before i started bleeding and it was a no.. im trying to hold off till the end of the week to give my body its best chance at upping those hcg levels haha... does it sound like it could be promising?

Hello I am Chelsean I'm 19 and have been TTC for 1year and 4months haven't been keeping an eye on dates or anything much latley as it just caused me to stress out and I did not enjoy the deed with my fiance as much because of the overthinking. So the past 3 months we have just been having sex every other day sometime every third day because of work. So basically my period is I would say about 2 weeks late. I have blue veins in my brests mainly the nipple area which are swollen and sensitive, also painful and I have to wear a sprts bra, I've had pains in my abdomin, back and around my ribs, heartburn, clear stretchy discharge which is watery at times it would soak my undies. Could this be it? Some of this is unusual for me! Please help :) :)

Also forgot to mention the sore head and tiredness constantly but the odd time sleepless nights with some of the pain making me uncomfortable. :) any help and opinions would be great. :)

CG29-- If your period is 2 weeks late I'd say test.

Star-- Welcome to the group :hugs:

Tsy & Yoshy-- Sorry to hear about the uncomfortableness going on. I'd say maybe try some over the counter remedies perhaps like Monistat or one of those.

Good Luck to everyone!!! :dust:

CG29, i would test hun!

Halliwell, sorry about your sister!! How are you getting on?

cntrygrl, whats new with you hun? where are you in your cycle?

Nic-- I haven't ovulated yet, but I have the SIS next Monday. Not really trying this month because of all the tests. I'd hate to have a fertilized egg and then with the SIS have it sent back up into the fallopian tube. I'm cranky and very blah. To be honest I just wanted punch the last poster in the face. So, I guess I'm not in a very nice mood.

aw i'm so sorry hun :hugs: you know we are all here is you need to have a rant :)! hope everything goes ok with all the tests! if you want you can PM me :)

Hey girlies!

AF is still not here for me. I've got cramps now though and still spotting. Trying not to get my hopes up

oops missed off the last part of that message.

hopes up this time.

Cntrygrl - Know how you feel there, I felt better just ignoring it. Maybe I'm in a bad mood too. x

No idea Nic, dunno when I ov'd at all. Havn't even been tracking my temps it's been that long since my last cycle...

am i missing something about that poster? people seem upset with her :haha:?

aw hun :\. are you going to start temping?

I started this morning. Nothing out of the ordinary temp wise though.

One weird thing this morning though was I started gagging when I brushed my teeth... Wierd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->