Think I'm out already

Thanks girls!! Dr said I should just pass it all on my own naturally. I've never been through anything like this and its been extremely hard to grasp what's happening. But I still believe God has a plan and everything will be OK.

That is very true everything in this world has a reason and a purpose x

Yes I believe that too n whatever the reason this has happened for its meant to be. Hope we all get those sticky beans in the new year x

Yes!! So the Dr said I should count this as a cycle but said I could bleed up to 10 days or so. So would I count yesterday as cycle day 1 since it started around 7:30 last night and was heavy by 8pm?

Yes that makes sense to me rem, don't think it matters what time of day it starts. Hope it doesn't go on for too long for you. X

Hope you girls have had a lovely Christmas, ewcm here so ov is due any day but not feeling hopeful this cycle as me and hubby haven't been feeling great the last few days x

Well lets see how we all get on without the stresses of opk and temping, much easier. Ive just finished my af so will bd regularly now. I had a lovely day Christmas day but been absolutely full of cold n nasty cough so not feeling good! Hope you girls all had a nice Christmas too x

We haven't bd as yet we've literally been that ill as the whole family has had the bug too. I had ov pains yesterday but no more ewcm rather than that one bit so really not sure where I stand this month with ov but going to bd as soon as hubby is better and just hope for the best x

Yeh same here blakes ive had a horrendous cold n cough n not moved all day today so dunno when we will start BD. Not had much luck last cycle either as I wasn't well enough to bd hardly, might be a while before I get that bfp! X

I hope you both get feeling better too and your husband too Blake's.. Here's my crazy emotional roller coaster past week.. Like in the past posts I got two faint BFP's on Friday 12/18 two more on 12/19 faint Sunday 12/20 I had a blood hcg of 15 Tuesday 12/22 blood hcg of 21 started bleeding that night around 7:30pm called Dr next morning he said chemical pregnancy/ early miscarriage I'd pass everything at home bleeding lasted until Thursday night 12/24. Back pain continued and last night 12/27 went to ER and they did another blood hcg and it went up to 37.. I had an ultrasound today 12/28 and Dr apt and were doing another hcg blood Wed mornig. I'm a mess I've been so depressed I've lost a pregnancy to find its still trying to grow and I'm still pregnant but my numbers aren't exactly right.. Ugh

I'm so sorry your having such a hard time rem is there any chance that there still is a viable pregnancy at all (sorry I don't know much about the hcg etc) x

I think I'm going to be taking an opk this morning as I've not had substantial ewcm this month to know what's going as its going to ease my mind knowing I've missed it or not x

Opk is very light I've missed the surge so ov is either today or been but I have no ewcm now so I'm not sure this month I think most definitely I'm out x

Hi ladies,
I am back. My history got deleted and it took some searching to find this thread again. I will back read now. I hope some ladies got their bfp :)

Rem.. So sorry to hear. A m/c is definitely hard, emotionally. Hugs.

Blakes.. Interesting reading. Hopefully you gdt your bfp before April but better April than May eh :)

Rem...so sorry to hear how the miscarriage is going on for u, is it not possible that it could still be ok for pregnancy? I really hope it sorta itself for u, must be so upsetting x

Blakes, ive had no ovulation symptoms either n just realised in on cd11 and I usually get my positive opk around cd12. Might miss it this month too but I just cant be bothered to waste the energy thinking about it constantly so just going to bd as n when we feel like it n see what happens. Even tho you have done an opk doesn't mean you have missed it either, I have read so many people saying on here they got there bfp the month they got no positive opk. Maybe that's through not stressing and worrying thinking there out with no opk showing. Try not to worry n just enjoy bd! X

I am 11 dpo and I had a nose dive dip this morning. Expecting af today or tomorrow :cry: This was our last month trying until we get medical care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->