Think I'm out already

We have been actively trying for 7 months. We scheduled sex, put legs/hips in the air, took opks, and used preseed. I dont get any fertile cervical mucus and my cervical position never tells me anything. These past 7 months have totally consumed my life. I decided I wanted to stop and just told df. We had a miscarriage in August. I am waiting on an appointment to get dye put in my tubes now. Today I seen a tiny bit of my creamy mucus tinted light brown. Usually when my bbt takes a dip, af is around the corner.

Ok but 7 months is very early isn't it? I had a good chat with my doc other day and he explained to me how normal and natural it is for conceiving to take around a year or even little longer. I had my levels checked in a routine blood test a few months ago and the doctor said my ovulation was very strong as my 21 day hormone level was very good, he said normal is 28 plus and mine was 65! So he said u are defiantly ovulating and hormonal! We have been actively trying for 5 months or so but going to give it 6 months yet. It's totrure isn't it it just seems to control everything so I'm just not doing it anymore I'm hoping it will just happen in the new year x

We did scheduling sex, hips in air n legs, tried certain positions, used opks and drove myself totally mad in the meantime! Couldn't do it anymore tho it was making me ill x

My thought too. Driving me mad. We had trouble conceiving our first son and with my miscarriage, the hormones was completely at 0 faster than it should be, so doctor wants testing done.

I had a few picks of light brown in my cm today. Nothing since. If temp goes down again in the morning, af will be here tomorrow.

Try not to let it take over everything, I have felt much better the last 2 cycles not stressing n putting pressure on us both too. Hope the docs tests come back ok and i believe it will happen when it's meant to be x

I hope so. I hope I can go on fertility meds. Both my df and I like scheduled sex because we knew we done it on the best days. Today, I told him no more scheduled sex. Just fun sex.

Yes u do right cos I don't think the scheduled sex works too well, well hasn't for us so far! X

I put away my boxes of ovulation tests so they are out of sight. Debating on stopping temping but that will better help the doctor to understand how messed up my body is. Lol.

I am not sure.. My Dr has me coming in tomorrow for more blood work to see if my levels are still going up. They seem as confused as I am and I asked what the chances of this being a viable pregnancy and everything turning up OK and he said it is probably unlikely but he has seen some crazy things happen in his years and doesn't wanna give up hope just yet. So tomorrow if my hcg hasn't went up at least 10 points I will have a dnc if it's went up 10 or more we will continue monitoring with blood work and ultrasounds until we can see something more clearly.

Fingers crossed there is a healthy baby growing. Hugs.

Yes I got my fingers crossed for you too rem, hope you get an answer tomorrow x

Aspe I don't know how accurately temping confirms ovulation but if they did blood tests like I had that would show them exactly anyway wouldn't it, I think if you don't opk n temp if poss y will defo find it much less stressful. As for me we should be bd now but no chance as ive been up all night last few nights coughing and kept my bf awake so he sleeping in the spare bed tonite! Maybe tomorrow instead! X

They might do the blood work testing on certain days to tell if im ovulating, but they want to do the dye test first. I heard it hurts so bad. But if it helps me get pregnant, it is worth it.

Thank You!! I will update once I get results back tomorrow.. Praying for a healthy baby and pregnancy

Right, they won't do anything here until we have been trying for a year. First they do a sperm count and routine blood tests before anything else. I was going to lie and tel them we had been trying a year but then thought I would leave it be for a bit as we haven't really tried long yet x

My doctor said he knows how bad we want a baby so he lied and said we were trying over a year. It would be awesome if your doctor could do that too.

Yeh I think we will if nothing happens soon, I think cos last cycle we only bd once due to me being not well n this cycle same as I'm still in bed with flu n think I'm ovulating today too! Not going well lol x

Oh boo on the flu. My son has the head cold now. I remember one month my df was sick so we never bd much. Boo. I am 12dpo. My temp went up by .01. I have a feeling af is coming though.

Did a cervix check. Feels high, kinda soft, but open. Tinged brown cm. i still think af will show her face. She is due to arrive tomorrow.

Missed ovulation definitely here 😞 Onto the next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->