Think I'm out already

We r not doing too well r we lol new year new babies hopefully! X

Hopefully New Year babies for all of us. Hopefully.

Got my results today and my HCG has DOUBLED! It's a good sign but still need prayers. I go for another blood draw tomorrow and will have results monday

Wonderful news rem, fingers crossed for doubling. Happy new year ladies fingers crossed 2016 is our year for our bfp's x

Happy New Years Everyone! Hope you were all able to enjoy the holidays.. Praying you all get your BFP's and this year brings all of us new babies!!

I think I'm going to go back to temping next cycle as I notice all the signs a lot more with it as I didn't notice ov this month plus was ill x

That's good news rem, happy new year girls! Blakes Im finding I don't notice symptoms half as much but I find It better for me cos its stops me obsessing! I have felt it this week with the cramps but that's it which is best for me! X

We have managed to bd 3 times this week so at least that's something! I'm very sore again in my ovaries n hips so guess ovulation has happened n prob not a good sign cos I get this every month then get my af right on time so doubt we conceived this time!

This whole ttc process is very hard emotionally

Oh it definitely is,
In a sense though I stress less the more cycles I'm passing as such x

This month will be our 7th cycle trying. However, this month I am committed to not using opks. I will go hard core after I gets testing and put on fertility meds.

Yeh well I'm sure you will find you are much more relaxed not using opks. I'm like clockwork so luckily I ovulate at same time each cycle. This is our 6 cycle trying but a few of this we didn't really bd due to me not well so should only count our 4 th cycle x

We cover all bases once I get a positive opk. Sometimes we even luck out and bd before a positive. That is why I cant figure out why we cant get pregnant. I have wondered if my body only surges or if my egg is released before an opk detects it.

The best way they say and friends have told me is to be every other day throughout whole cycle! We did this in September but obviously didn't work! Its hard work bd all the time! X

Af is due for me in a week so I'll be heading for my 6th cycle X

Mine is due on 14th so got a while yet, won't hold my breath tho lol x

Hey girls how are we all? Hope you had a lovely Christmas and new year. I've been good and stuck to the no opks and temps! I also decided to take some time off here in the craziness that is Christmas. It's been good that we've been so busy. So I don't know exactly when I o'd (I'm prob 5-7 DPO) but I think we put in a good effort! At the mo not feeling any different except my skin is so bad! Breakouts every other day, it's awful. And I've been really tired, but thats probably down to a busy couple of weeks.

Rem that's such amazing news! I have everything crossed for you my dear.

Blakes, sorry you missed o. If temps/opks help you then definitely go back to using them. I may do after this cycle as we'll be back at work etc. But I've not decided yet.

Hopefullys good luck hun. You're getting the bding in and that's all we can do.

Aspe so sorry af got you. Good luck for your new cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->