Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

aleas042809

Me, Dh, Ds, ttc #2
Reaction score
This is a thread for questions, support, and friendships.

Let me know your test date and if you get a :bfp: or :witch: PUT "FRONT PAGE" AS THE TITLE OF YOUR POST EACH TIME PLEASE!
.....You can set the title of your post by scrolling down to where you write your message and click the go advanced button!

Let your hope make you glad. Be patient in time of trouble and never stop praying :thumbup:

:bfp:
1. Aleas042809 (mo. 8 ttc)
2. whos gonna be lucky #2 of my wonderful ladies?

Testers:

March 1- Mom2sam** sjbenefield** whityp17**
March 2-
March 3-
March 4-
March 5-
March 6- CrystalRN** Newtothis84**
March 7-
March 8- iBeach** SomedayMaybe1**
March 9-
March 10- Jenren**
March 11-
March 12- JleStar**
March 13-
March 14-
March 15-
March 16-
March 17-
March 18- MarieMo7**
March 19-
March 20-
March 21-
March 22- aidensmommy1**
March 23- AmySan**
March 24- Wishing1010** trying33**
March 25- Megamegan** SweetMelodies**
March 26-
March 27-
March 28-
March 29-
March 30- Andi86**
March 31-

Thank u aleas! =) Im praying I wont be in this thread (just stalking it instead!) but I have a feeling march will be my lucky cycle just because my teeth wont be infected! Lol I really and truly think they have been playing a big role in me having trouble ttc. I also need to go get my tube cleaned out! I'm excited for the future now that I finally got someone to say they'd yank my teeth immediately =) I wanted them done too before they spread to the front! I cant believe how quick they can spread! Lol anyways, im rambling on bout my teeth but hada let my presence be known ha. =P

good luck ladies!!!!

Hey!!! Well let's see...I'm going wayyyy out there and say March 24th for now. Will update that date if I O earlier than i did last month. So excited to be joining my ladies in this thread! I hope those who are still in the February thread get their BFP's!!!

I think my AF is due on the 8th....:thumbup:
.....and I will not be testing :haha: ( yeah right)....no I wont be. Unless its late, which I doubt....

If February is a bust, AF is due on the 25th-26th so if I O between day 9 and 12 my next test date would be around st pattys day-ish so we'll just say March 25th to b on the safe side incase anything happens later, I think the 24th is about when my next AF would be due since there's only 28 days in Feb if everything goes normal. It'd be wonderful to get a bfp before then but I doubt it. Its due in 4days and I'm having strong AF type cramping today and kinda wondering if AF is going to show early. Only time will tell....

let march bring lots of luck and baby dust!! =) good luck everyone!

:) So happy to see you ladies in here! Sad though that February was a bust for us (Aidensmommy is still in the game though, FX feb brings you a BFP!). March is my birthday month so maybe it'll be luckier for me!

Fx and lots of baby dust to all! <3

I just realized, if Feb is a bust, my next test date would be dh's bday! March 22nd! I should be 12-13dpo by then! That's exciting! Maybe ill be able to give him the best birthday news he could ask for! =) or if its now, that'd be good too lol. Good luck ladies!

ALEAS- actually put me down for march 22nd. I was sayin the 25th to b on the safe side but we'll use nahums bday <3

Wishing I just saw ur post about ur bday! That's exciting! Maybe march will finally be our month! Fx'ed extra tight!!!

Af due march first wk of march but cycle cn last 28/30 days so nt sure but i'm 1dpo so put me dwn for 1st March plz altho i'l prob end up testing couple days before that just because i like to poas lol x

Good luck ladies hope March is a lucky month for all of us altho want a summer baby first cycle trying aftr mc so might hv t settle for winter baby if it happens. X

Do any of u ladies knows about charting and day light savings time? I just noticed its coming up right around my march expected O date and am worried it'll screw my temps all up. If I want to keep my time at 6a.m, should I chart at 5a.m until the clock turns ahead an hr and then start doing it at 6 again? I want to make sure im doing it the right way before AF starts =)

Hi, I think March 6th for me as well, I'm 3dpo today, this is our first cycle off ttc, feel like I still have a lot to learn as not sure we timed BD right (DH was away that night - typical). But who knows!

Good luck everyone and I'm really pleased to have people to share this time with! Who would have thought 2 weeks would seem so long. I know that I will break and test early.

Thanks ladies. So glad were sticking together! And even after bfp's! This is so wonderful! Baby dust everywhere and to everyone! Its going to happen this month for my ladies! I should just put a bfp next to everyones name for good luck. Cause like i said it has got to happen this month, I have such a great feeling this time around! We will be seeing lots of bfp's real soon.

We better see some soon because you and maybe 2 or 3 other ppl r the only ones out of us ladies who got bfps in our group so it just has to happen! =) I'm so happy we all get to stick together and have learned so much about each other. It makes trying to help each other alot easier already knowing alot of things about each person =) GOOD LUCK GIRLS! We all got this! (lol I sound like my own little spirit squad! Haha)

Haha. We rock :) and were all gonna rock ttc this month! March is totally going to be our lucky month.

Aidensmommy, I'm testing just before my DH's birthday too! His bday is March 17 but will be testing at 12dpo on March 15, so hopefully I can surprise him with a great birthday present - a pee stick, lol! GL!

FF just changed my O date and has me at 6dpo so maybe I'm not even at test time yet and it kinda would make sense since my bbs didn't start really hurting until about 3-4 days ago. Idk tho, my cp def didn't match. We'll know once I see if AF comes in 2 days or not lol. If I am only 6dpo, I like my chart so far lol. Idk I think it may have been right the first time. Only time will tell! =) If I did O the later day, that might be a good thing. I cant wait to see when AF comes now!

I wanna hit the "fast forward" button and hit my fertile period already!!! So ready to give it all we've got this month!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->