Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

Aidensmommy: take a painkiller!!!! ;)

Sooo, I should be 3DPO or so ( who knows) since I didn't really OPKed this month, but I had some weird cramping in my ovaries for the past 2 days! very strange...although I am not thinking anything of it, because I don't think we times it right this month.

Sooo, I should be 3DPO or so ( who knows) since I didn't really OPKed this month, but I had some weird cramping in my ovaries for the past 2 days! very strange...although I am not thinking anything of it, because I don't think we times it right this month.

fx'ed u did! March has to be the month! =) its a lucky month and my nephews and brother inlaws bdays are st pattys day so I'm hoping they bring some luck lol

Ladies...I'm sitting here with tears of joy. I have EWCM that is like stretching about 2 inches! Sorry for the TMI but I NEVER have that!!!! I'm also excited bc I'm only on CD12! I may actually have a normal cycle this month. Just so happy right now. If you have EWCM, try FertileCM and Green Tea (I'm taking fertility but it is not for ladies with regular cycles, but does have green tea in it!)

Same here i'm either 3/4dpo today according to opk & don't temp so don't knw exactly gt weird twinge on one side & today getting AF type cramps but could just be gAs lol thr not strong. I knw both times i conceived in past i implanted at 6/7dpo & gt bfp on 9dpo so we'l see over nxt few days as i always gt significant cramps followed by implantation bleed. Hoping ths is it for us all x

Good luck everyone hope we all get bfp for mothers day & babydust to all x

Hi ladies hope everyone's well.

Afm 4/5 dpo today & getting nervous. First DS took 5 years (were put on clomid for low ovulation levels & conceived with clomid & preseed) he is nw 7 & after being on bc pills for 6 years second time i tried happened straight away (with just preseed) but mc at 8 weeks. This time first cycle again & i'm already nervous! thought i'd b more relaxed in the 2ww but nope its all i'm thinking about.

This cycle started pregnacare a month before trying, did smep & used preseed everytym we bd. i usually dont get the sore boobs etc only get 2 significant symptoms cramps & implantation bleed & the cramps r usually on one side & constant. So will knw in anothr 2/3 days. If i get those i'l knw f definite & test 2 days later if not might just wait f AF
Although did hv the slight pinching on one side yestrday but gone nw x

Welcome new ladies!!! I see some of you are already in your TWW! It's very awesome that you have previous signs to compare to!!! That may help your TWW be less stressful. Fx for all of you! March is going to be the month!!!

Ladies...I'm sitting here with tears of joy. I have EWCM that is like stretching about 2 inches! Sorry for the TMI but I NEVER have that!!!! I'm also excited bc I'm only on CD12! I may actually have a normal cycle this month. Just so happy right now. If you have EWCM, try FertileCM and Green Tea (I'm taking fertility but it is not for ladies with regular cycles, but does have green tea in it!)

woohoo!! I got excited like this my first cycle when the green tea helped make EWCM. I almost never got it before. Its good stuff!

Could you put me down for March 24th please and thank you! Praying for a big BFP on cycle #5!

Welcome trying! =) hope we get to know some of you new ladies! This group of ladies have been my saviors while ttc! Nobody could understand what we're all going through better then us! =) march is going to be extra lucky (I can feel it!). I hope we all get our bfps!! Good luck ladies!

Welcome new ladies!!! I see some of you are already in your TWW! It's very awesome that you have previous signs to compare to!!! That may help your TWW be less stressful. Fx for all of you! March is going to be the month!!!

Thankyou! Babydust to all x

As i mentioned earlier about those twinges on one side thy came bk an hour aftr i posted that & bn thr constantly since jyst like wen i previously gt bfp. Im gna let myself b a little hopeful x

Testing March 1st please! :flower:

(re-posted this here):blush:

hi! I hope you ladies dont mind adding me to the march testers queue ... I'll be unexpectedly testing Feb28th/Mar1st... I technically belong to the ntnp group kinda of ended up back here by accident

I was a very active bnb member 2 yrs ago and shared my first with all of you and I'm back now thanks to that crazy intuition that says i might be expecting no.2 now excited and scared all at once and ready to find out

Over the last two weeks:
-I've just had this crazy feeling that I'm pg
-major gas the last two weeks
-spotted a bit for two or 3 days last week barely there bright red and light brown had to strain really hard to poo (sorry) and had a good quarter size amount of thick discharge that was red brown but nothing since
-had these random nauseated feelings not sure if its my imagination or real
-my appetite is just altogether weird example: I eat oatmeal EVERY morning but now I literally just dont want it .. and I love my oatmeal!
-really constipated which was strange cause my meals, meds, and supplements make it really easy for me to go
-feeling really tired but i want to chalk that up to not taking my meds like I was supposed to BUT after taking them I still feel like I'm leaning a bit towards too tired
-oversleeping in the morning too
-even my vision has been kind of wonky lately
-shortness of breath lately

Testing March 1st please! :flower:

(re-posted this here):blush:

hi! I hope you ladies dont mind adding me to the march testers queue ... I'll be unexpectedly testing Feb28th/Mar1st... I technically belong to the ntnp group kinda of ended up back here by accident

I was a very active bnb member 2 yrs ago and shared my first with all of you and I'm back now thanks to that crazy intuition that says i might be expecting no.2 now excited and scared all at once and ready to find out

Over the last two weeks:
-I've just had this crazy feeling that I'm pg
-major gas the last two weeks
-spotted a bit for two or 3 days last week barely there bright red and light brown had to strain really hard to poo (sorry) and had a good quarter size amount of thick discharge that was red brown but nothing since
-had these random nauseated feelings not sure if its my imagination or real
-my appetite is just altogether weird example: I eat oatmeal EVERY morning but now I literally just dont want it .. and I love my oatmeal!
-really constipated which was strange cause my meals, meds, and supplements make it really easy for me to go
-feeling really tired but i want to chalk that up to not taking my meds like I was supposed to BUT after taking them I still feel like I'm leaning a bit towards too tired
-oversleeping in the morning too
-even my vision has been kind of wonky lately
-shortness of breath lately

ur more then welcome! =) good luck!

Still having ewcm! DH and I have been trying to do every other day (his libido is nowhere near as great as mine, so doc suggested every other day and see if that works) and we had our 3 session on that plan last night. Trying to catch that egg this month! :)

Having all of my O symptoms coming in, no temp rise yet so I know we still have time for BD!

I got those soft cup things this cycle and im thinking I should probably practice putting them in before O time bding comes lol. I have a lot of trouble keeping the swimmers up there every single time so who knows, they may just help =) I got those last night because I just knew Feb wasn't the month. Yesterdays temp and then the ONE random spot last night made me think "hmm maybe..?" lol but I knew after I showed any kind of hope, AF would be here by a.m lol. Its so weird how that happens for me. If AF is late and I tell my mother"I think we may have got it this month!", af shows right up! Lol im just happy she's here so i can keep my march 22nd test date =) good luck march testers! This will most def be our luckiest month! I can picture all the bfps already! =D hehe

Still having ewcm! DH and I have been trying to do every other day (his libido is nowhere near as great as mine, so doc suggested every other day and see if that works) and we had our 3 session on that plan last night. Trying to catch that egg this month! :)

Having all of my O symptoms coming in, no temp rise yet so I know we still have time for BD!

my fingers are crossed so tight for u! Who knew all the O signs could be so exciting!? Lol. I never ever thought id have to learn this much about my body for ttc =P

Hi guys.. I haven't been on BNB much this cycle. Trying not to obsess too much. But AF is due tomorrow . Ive been staring at my chart all morning trying to analyze it. My temp was down a bit this morning and im praying that its not down more tomorrow morning because then AF Will be coming for sure and ill be out again.. Have had sore breasts and bad skin break out the last day .. pretty typical of PMS for me. But no cramping which id normally have by now... Im trying to remain optimistic for one more day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->