Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

I wanna hit the "fast forward" button and hit my fertile period already!!! So ready to give it all we've got this month!

lol that's how I feel for my teeth to be pulled and next cycle to begin! What do u think of the changes FF made to my chart? Would u agree? This has been a confusing temping cycle!!

I don't know, the new changes just look odd to me! I'm not sure I agree with that. Sorry :( just unsure!

Oh I posted a link on the February thread regarding the daylight savings changes and temping!

Thank u for ur reply. It has me so confused lol ill just have to wait for AF. if I get my bfp, IDC which date it was but AF is coming I was really really hoping itd come in the next 2 days! Fx's a bfp comes or FF was right the first time! I kinda think I O'ed on cd 11 and just picked up on the surge the 2 days after which would make me 10dpo and AF would b due in about 4. Ugh there's no way of knowing if I'm late this cycle! Lol

Gotta love being here!
Where else can you talk about your vagina and have full blown discussion about it!

Let's hope spring brings us a lot of BFP!!!!

Aidensmommy, aren't our bodies annoying sometimes?! Lol :) I hope you get some clarity on this cycle!

So, I don't know if any of you ladies have lack of ewcm issues...but I certainly do. I always tell my husband that my V is very hostile. :rofl: like, sorry if TMI, I am also very acidic down there. So, this month, I have been using my Fertilitea (3 cups a day) and fertileCM (3 pills a day). Yesterday, I was doing housework and when I bent over I felt a weird sensation "down there". When to the restroom to survey things and I had some ewcm! Not a massive amount but honestly, more than I've really ever seen. Especially this early in my cycle. :) I'm excited that I will have great fertile CM this month!!! I am also taking my prenatals and a B complex daily. Just make sure to drink plenty if water with the FertileCM if you decide to take it.

How's that for some V talk, ibeach?! :rofl:

Aidensmommy, aren't our bodies annoying sometimes?! Lol :) I hope you get some clarity on this cycle!

So, I don't know if any of you ladies have lack of ewcm issues...but I certainly do. I always tell my husband that my V is very hostile. :rofl: like, sorry if TMI, I am also very acidic down there. So, this month, I have been using my Fertilitea (3 cups a day) and fertileCM (3 pills a day). Yesterday, I was doing housework and when I bent over I felt a weird sensation "down there". When to the restroom to survey things and I had some ewcm! Not a massive amount but honestly, more than I've really ever seen. Especially this early in my cycle. :) I'm excited that I will have great fertile CM this month!!! I am also taking my prenatals and a B complex daily. Just make sure to drink plenty if water with the FertileCM if you decide to take it.

How's that for some V talk, ibeach?! :rofl:

haha that's awesome wishing! I lm happy for u! I had the same issue and now I drink decaf green tea up until O and I get the most beautiful EWCM now. Dh and I will go to hop in the shower and a glob will hang LMAO its so gross but exciting since u need it for baby makin lol and I add a tiny bit of preseed into the mix just incase there's any acidic fluids left in there lol. I always say that to dh too "my vagina fluids are killing ur sperm so its not working!" lol he looked at me like I had 10 heads until I explained it haha =) I love you girls =) and I'm completely fine with trying another month because u guys are here with me =) I hope we are all in first trimester at the end of next cycle! FX!!

have any of u tried vitex? Its suppose to help regulate hormones, O'ing and a bunch of other stuff and I really want to grab some after I talk to my OB but wanted to see of u ladies have any insight on it, personal or what uve just read about it! Thanks ladies =)

Now look at my chart lol. It finally put my crosshairs where I personally would have picked! =) so I THINK I'm 11dpo w AF due in 3..we'll see how that goes ha. I am soo Fricken happy and excited that my way back teeth will B gone at 2pm today! Yay! =) I did get a bfn today so that's actually good news for once or they would've made me wait until they spoke with my OB or had her fax something so it would've been another sleepless night. I dont even kno what my chart should look like right now because I've been waking up 1 1/2-2hrs early the past 2 days. I hate hate hate that!! Lol well I will be back to talk to u gals after my appt =) good luck ladies!

My Fertilitea has Vitex in. I'll let you know if it works! Lol :)

I think your chart is accurate now! Geez, I hate how it jumps around like that! Lol :) good luck with your appt!!!

I used Vitex for 1 month before I started on Clomid, before my last pregnancy. I don't O normally on my own due to PCOS, but I did O on Vitex! I have no idea what CD I was on, b/c I didn't have consistent cycles off BCP. But I think if we don't get pregnant on this last round of Clomid, we'll take a little break and then start back up on Vitex.

Your chart looks great! I totally agree with the crosshairs now, finally. LOL! Good luck!

Lol thank u ladies!! I'm def goin to give vitex a try. Home w 3 less teeth..the Novocain is starting to wear off so I'm starting to feel it a bit. Ugh! But ill feel fresh and new for the new cycle in a couple days hopefully!! Fx'ed!!

Question for you ladies...
What do you count as CD1???
I've been told that the first day of full flow is CD 1, but the last 2 months I started AF basically mid-day. Went to the bathroom after lunch, wiped blood. Bright red, not just spotting. Required a tampon.
So is that CD 1? Or do I count CD 1 as the day where I wake up with full flow?
TIA!

Question for you ladies...
What do you count as CD1???
I've been told that the first day of full flow is CD 1, but the last 2 months I started AF basically mid-day. Went to the bathroom after lunch, wiped blood. Bright red, not just spotting. Required a tampon.
So is that CD 1? Or do I count CD 1 as the day where I wake up with full flow?
TIA!

as long as its not just minor spotting (enough to need a tampon) that's what I count as CD1 cuz mines really light the first day, med the second then back to light. If I'm wrong about that, one of these ladies will correct me =) I'm pretty sure its the first day of needing a tampon/pad or some sort of flow, it doesn't need to be a heavy flow, just more then end of AF spotting (idk if u get that like I do). Hope this helps some!

For me, as soon as I put in to FF that I have a "light" flow, it puts me at CD1 but if I hit "spotting", it keeps me on the last cycle.

Hi can I hop on ive not been temping last 2 cycles to take sone kind of break from the pressure (not working) my bbs have just started hurting yesterday which normally happens around 6dpo so I guess im around there so af should be due 28th feb/1st march. This was my 6th round of clomid, 2nd round with vitex (technically started midway ladt cycle) and 2nd with b complex and preseed. Altbough I cant rely on timing this cycle with no temps so going with the flow. This month is my 2yr anniversary ttc.
Gd luck and baby dust to all

Marie, I personally believe that it is the first day you have a full flow, regardless of whether it starts in the morning, afternoon, evening, etc. :)

Welcome, Kay!!! Fx and GL to you!

Welcome kay! Youve picked a wonderful thread to join. Us ladies have been together for many months and have been sticking together even after bfp's so feel free to ask any questions. One of us always makes sure to answer back. Baby dust to my march ladies.

Marie, I personally believe that it is the first day you have a full flow, regardless of whether it starts in the morning, afternoon, evening, etc. :)

Welcome, Kay!!! Fx and GL to you!

dido! Lol. Omg my mouth hurts sooo bad. I'm just happy it happened now so its healed at O time. I wish the Novocain never wore off! This is horrible and one side is bleeding alot =\ its kind of scaring me. I'm scared to wake up tomorrow...lol.

Thanks ladies! That's helpful.

Keep up with the ibuprofen or pain pills/etc, aidensmommy! You want to stay in front of it or it sucks to recover from! Good luck and feel better!

:( I'm sorry Aidensmommy. It will hurt for a few days but you will be so happy you had them pulled by the end of the week. :) I agree with Marie that you have to stay ahead of the pain. But, it only lessens the pain not get rid of it completely. Hang in there, you will be so much happier soon!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->