TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

You have to click advanced reply, then there's an attachment button there. Totally understand your cautiousness hun, keeping everything crossed for you.

Mel - have lots of fingers crossed for you. I really hope it's a positive, and it's a sticky bean. I'll be cautiously optimistic with you. So just a small "yay" should do for now.

I really should plan something to do in the next few months, so time doesn't feel like it's moving as slowly. I work at a library and it's getting ready to be our busy season, so there's lots to do at work. That helps. Vacation isn't until the beginning of June. I'm working out a bunch, trying to get healthier, lose weight, and get my body ready for a baby. That helps keep me focused as well.

Anyway, good luck!

Bronte - I've been trying to find things to occupy me too. We're doing a bit of DIY in the yard so it'll be nice to sit out there when the weather improves. I also crochet (I'm such a granny!) I can't bring myself to make any baby stuff again so I'm making blankets! We don't need any, we have quite a collection already! Do you have any hobbies?

Ok tell me if you guys can see the attachment. Picture take about 2 mins after test. Again- cautiously optimistic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 11
Yes I can see it and that line! Oh I really hope this is your sticky bean hun. Cautiously optimistic is good. Let's keep everything crossed for you and think positive. When would af be due?

Yes I can see it and that line! Oh I really hope this is your sticky bean hun. Cautiously optimistic is good. Let's keep everything crossed for you and think positive. When would af be due?

AF is due on Sunday. I'm glad someone else can see it! Sometimes I feel like I want a line to be there so bad I make it up!:blush:

I see it girl!!! Do you have a pink dye test?

I have my IC at home. I happen to have this one in my bag at work and have been having a burning aching back/hot flashes/achy hips and legs and thought, why not test.

I will take an IC when I get home. It might just be a blue dye run. That's why I'm not getting my hopes up. But it did come across immediately:wacko:

Idk it looks like my blue dye test at 10 DPO my BFP cycle. So cautiously excited for you!!! Will check in tonight for more news 😊

Idk it looks like my blue dye test at 10 DPO my BFP cycle. So cautiously excited for you!!! Will check in tonight for more news 😊

Oh, I am hoping so! My husbands 30th birthday is this next week. It would be so fun to tell him then!

I will keep you guys up to date. If it isn't positive, and this is a mean evap, I still know I have my appointment Monday!

mel, thats awesome!!!! everything crossed for u babe!!! i guess that pain u felt the other day was something to be excited about!

Looking like it was a terrible evap. Took a IC and BFN. but it's ok, i prepared myself for that. On to the next month. My mom is actually here for the weekend so she myself and my sister in law grabbed dinner and drinks.

Mel - I'm so sorry. Stupid evap lines. So frustrating. I'll still remain optimistic for you. If it's not this month, then soon.

Mel I'm sorry hun. Cannot believe that was an evap though! Those tests should be banned, it was so obviously a line. Hope you're ok?

MINI RANT WARNING - on facebook this morning and someone (who knows about the mc) has put 'this time last year I was buying my first lot of maternity clothes!' with a preggo picture of her. I mean I know I shouldn't expect people to edit there lives for my sake, but really, is that necessary?! I'm getting good at dealing with the amount of sh*t she puts online about motherhood etc etc (most of the time she's complaining about her child and how hard her life is now) but this has got me today. It's even started to get to DH and he's a 'water off a ducks back' kind of person when it comes to her. I can feel the anger bubbling up inside of me. I honestly think I might have to 'de-friend' her. I haven't yet because she's married to DHs best mate who is an absolute love - god knows why he married her, she's so self-centered and has an unbearably massive ego. Anyway, sorry guys, just needed to get it out, you know how it is :brat::hissy::growlmad:

MrsU - You can "unfollow" her without "unfriending" her. She won't know a thing and you'll stop seeing her nonsense in your feed. I pretty much unfollowed all of my friends who are pregnant or moms who complain. That way I can still go check in on their profiles when I'm ready and I don't hurt anyone's feelings. I checked in on my friend who is due in our month - September. Her posts were full of baby things. So glad I unfollowed her. It's super sweet and I'm so happy for her but :cry:. I know exactly how you feel :hugs:

Thanks love. I think I'll do that. I was going to just delete my account as I don't really post much on there, but it's linked to a page I manage for a client so can't really. I've unfollowed her on instagram though. This week has totally done my head in.

I think it's good you unfollowed you friend who's due in Sept. There's no way I could cope with that constant reminder. I can't even bring myself to check in on the snugglers even though I wish them all the best. Like you say, I'm happy for our friends, I don't begrudge them anything, just don't want it rubbing in my face.

Ugh I'm so so sorry Mel :hugs:. I'm still kmfx for you ❤️💛💚💙💜

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->