TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Hi all,

Took some time this week to get over AF being here (started Friday night). My doctor sent me for blood work today and I have a follow Wednesday to talk about results. So we shall see.

les- sorry to hear about the temp drop. You have all the right in the world to be cranky. I find myself extremely snappy during this time of the month, especially when you are wanting to NOT have this time of the month.

Richees- it does sound like you have a plan! It always makes starting a new month easier. Only thing- be careful with the Soy Isoflavones, if you are O'ing already, they can cause some major problems with your regular schedule. I was going to try and my doctor gave me a huge warning about them. Not swaying you away, just letting you know what I've heard.

Thanks Mel! I did read about it messing with my reg schedule but iv decided screw it lol. Gonna try anything I can get my hands on naturally to try n speed up the process.

So my temp is actually back up...just like last cycle, but unlike last cycle AF is still a no show for now. The witch usually shows late afternoon/early evening, but every now and again I get the pleasure of waking up in the middle of the night to awful cramps. I'm hoping this is not one of those cycles, but I do have that heavy feeling like AF is imminent. Will keep you all updated.

Mel - Glad to see you back. Let us know how the appointment goes. Fx all is well.

AF finally started yesterday! 1 cycle down! 1 to go!!

And now it's back down again. Boobs still hurt, still no AF...

Glad you're moving forward Raine! <3

Les- I still say it's not over til AF actually arrives!

It's oddly refreshing and yet terribly sad to have the first cycle. While it solidifies that my pregnancy has definitely ended, it also means we can start trying soon.

It was a relief for me when my first AF arrived, and hey bright side I think it will be a relief this time too. If it is a BFP, these temps would really worry me.

Raine - that's great news. I remember how happy and sad I was when af arrived. Glad things are finally moving on for you.

Les - not sure what to say hun. Should I say hope af arrives soon? hmmm, maybe not! It's good your lp is still a decent length though, that's the most important thing. Hope you get some clarity soon.

I wish I still had hope, but I feel like the temp drop below ch is pretty damning.

oh les - sorry if AF is on her way. :hugs: I think my worst days are when my temp starts dropping. by the time AF arrives, it's sunk in - but when the temps first start dropping is when it really sucks, so sending you a hug!

welcome raine - I'm sorry that you've had another loss. I can't imagine. it's my biggest fear now - that I will go through all of this time and treatment to get pregnant again only for it to end in a loss. so I'm sending you many hugs! :hugs: glad AF showed. did you have to take another month off before trying again?

mrsu - your chart is looking good.......! FX!!!! :happydance:

mel - sorry about AF for you too - everyone is cycling up now! I also got AF on Friday so looks like we are identical cycle buddies again :hugs: let us know how the results of your bloods are!

I'll be going to my RE on Monday for a SIS (saline ultrasound) that will look at my uterus to find any anomalies (fibroids, polyps, etc) and if everything looks good I'll also have them do a follie check (CD11) and then IUI either next Wed or Thurs depending on when I O. I did order the trigger shot again this cycle, but I don't think I'll be using it since I surge on my own. So just another week to get through and it'll be here fast - I'm a busy bee from now til then!

Rain: I was like that too after my loss. the worst was having to test out the hcg. But nothing made me happier than to have my first af. We were able to get right back to it and I went right back onto the letrozole. But I had a nearly 2 month wait. my mc started on Sept 5 and I didn't get af until Nov 2.

les: sorry to see your temp drop. :(

AFM: there was no more spotting yesterday and so far none today. I had loads of cramping yesterday but nothing today yet. I even tried to induce it with :sex: :blush: but nope.

Hi, I'm also TTC in 4 weeks time after a 7 weeks loss. I have had many early ones so doing a few things differently this time. I have a blog I have started it may be of interest to you but I can't put the link here at the moment it is not allowing me too.

Bee-- We have to wait for another cycle according to the doctor. We respect what she wants us to do.

Thank you everyone for the kind words and hugs.

Orange-- welcome! Sorry for your loss. Looks like we will be ttc about the same time though!

Mel - definetly keep us posted. I hope it's good news and you can keep moving forward. No matter what though it is comforting to have some answers.

Les - still have my fingers crossed for you.

Raine - I'm sure it's not easy at all but glad AF is at least a symbol that you can move forward.

mrs u - hope you get some good news soon. When is AF due for you again?

Bee - excited to see how your next IUI goes. Hope it's lucky no. 2. I also hope they don't find any issues during the SIS and it's just a matter of bypassing whatever might be going on with the cervix.

Orange - welcome to the group. So sorry for your loss.

Aayla - hopefully AF shows soon and your cycle gets back to normal so you can get back to trying. What exactly do the meds do that you are on? I'm not familiar with a lot of the medicine names.

Provera is a progesterone and helps to induce cycles in those with pcos that don't have one. Femara/Letrozole is a fertility drug which I take days 3-7.

So I had some spotting late afternoon which has now turned a slightly light flow. I'm so excited. I'm not sure how heavy it will get so for now I am counting today as cd 1.

Yay congrats. Hope it doesn't take long for you. There are so many meds that do similar stuff it's hard to keep track.

Aayla - yey! Great news! It's funny, we must be one of the only threads that celebrates when af returns - not all the time though!

Orange - so sorry for your loss. Welcome. I think you have to have been part of the site for a while/made a few posts before you can post other links in here?

Bee - so excited for you this cycle! Fx all goes well with the SIS. This second cycle has come around quick!

Les - fx af stays away and you temp is back up. I'll keep an eye on your chart! Also, with you on the boob ache - mine are killing me today.

Bronte - af isn't due until next Wednesday - thanks long lp! I shouldn't complain, a 15 lp is a good thing, just feels like an age sometimes. I've started testing - 9 DPO today - fx I see something 10/11/12 DPO. Not convinced though. It would be pretty amazing, but really who gets pregnant first try after mc? I mean I know some people do but i doubt it's the 'norm'. Been having some really disturbing dreams though, they were awful last night.

I have a long LP as well. It was 18 days for 2 cycles but then changed after my mc. My O date changed from cd 17 to cd19 but I still had 35 days cycles. I would love to O on cd 17. That is my bday but it is a Thursday and hubby and I work opposite schedules and won't see each other until 11pm or really early am. But I work for my parents and my mom wants to be a grandma so bad I know she won't care if I am late for work because we had to :sex: :haha:

:haha: haha love that, aayla!! 'sorry I'm late mum, just working on making you a grandchild' :winkwink:

CD1 here and I'm relieved. Hope May is our lucky month &#127808;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->