TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

cd 12 here for me. Just :coffee: waiting for O. I have 5-7 more days to go. so the :sex: every day starts happening today. Just in case O wants to come a little early. Still using the opk but I know they are going to be negative. I have to go out today so I will be taking it with me as I won't be home for the time I usually take it.

Les - it's always great when you can rock your husbands world especially when TTC can get kind of old. Great job Girl. Hope that's a good sign for the month. Hang in there!

Richieesmom - good luck. Hope the soy iso helps your ovulation and you get a BFP soon.

Aayla - good luck this cycle. Sounds like you are getting lots of chances in there to cover all bases.

AFM - in my fertile window as well but not really holding my breath for anything. Just getting everything prepared for IVF. Got price quotes last week for meds and oh my goodness it's expensive. The cheapest is to import it from Europe. Never imported meds before but I'm going to look into it more.

It is expensive. For me it is $16,000. Hoping not to go that route but we we start saving in Sept after my brother's wedding if we aren't pregnant by then.

Doing it lots got me my bfp before so I am leery of messing with that schedule now.

Yes it is expensive. Hopefully you don't have to go that route Aayla. I'll definetly keep my fx for this cycle for you.

Aayla that sounds like a good plan and congrats to your brother. What's his wedding going to be like?

Richiees - Hahaha, yes I will just be rocking one world for now :haha:. Hope that soy iso does the trick for you.

Bronte - Glad you're getting everything in order. I'm sure the costs are ridiculous. So sad that insurance doesn't cover more!

MrsU - Hope stepping back is helping. Thinking of you!

Raine - Hope all is well with you <3

Mel - Hope that house you're buying to flip is going well and that the job transition is keeping you nice and distracted.

Bee - Have an amazing trip and can't wait to hear from you when you return!! Pictures please! :)

CD12 here and my +opk snuck up on me! Blazing positive this morning. Might try to tackle DH before we head down to San Diego for Mother's Day brunch with my family! This cycle is so different than the last two. Stable temps, quick LH rise, earlier O...looking so much more like that December cycle when I fell pg before. Also despite the emotional challenges, I've been so much more relaxed. I've only poas 3 times so far this month (opks) and temping just once a night is doing wonders for my sleep. Here's hoping all is well and we get a little healthy bean this month! :dust:

Also Happy Mother's Day to all here in the US :flower:. Our LOs will always be near and dear to our hearts. A special :hug: for you Richiees. Your boy is in my thoughts today.

He is getting married in Las Vegas. They wanted to do that because his fiance was told by her mom that it would be too expensive to have a backyard wedding because she did and she had to spend $10,000 redoing her back yard. it was going to be in my parent's back yard. Now they are spending even more than that going to Vegas. :nope: :dohh:

But they are getting married at Ceasars and she is wearing this gorgeous pink dress. it will be awesome. Just close family and friends. And I love Vegas. This also gives me an excuse to drag hubby. He has never wanted to go. We don't drink or gamble (and I'm hoping I am pregnant by then) but there is so much more to see and do. it's been 10 years since I last went. They have added 2 floors to the M&M store (I collect them, particularly the green one). I'm super stoked to go.

Hey all! Sorry I haven't posted recently. I worked a lot these last couple of weeks so my downtime was spending time with DH and doing house work as well as redoing our bathroom floor (which is still not complete). Plus our puppy had to have her teeth cleaned and had to be put under general anesthesia and she is just now acting normal. Then today wasn't easy (as I know it wasn't easy on anyone) with it being the first mother's day that we would have celebrated from my first mc. Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Today wasn't totally easy as I should have given birth (provided baby was on time of course) on May 4th. But I'm making my way through it. I'm trying to focus on this cycle now.

3 more days to go and I should ovulate. Unfortunately hubby came home sick today but I am hoping he feels better this evening. I really don't want to disrupt the BD schedule I have. Everyday until next Monday. It's not easy but it got me my bfp last time. We missed only 2 days out of 14 that cycle. lol

happy mothers day ladies!

les, thank u so much :) we actually just got back from baby land. went to spend time n took him a stuffed monkey. i saw the last time i went by that he had a new neighbor (baby girl), but today i noticed 2 more new neighbors :cry: another girl, n a boy. soooo sad. n right before mothers day. horrible. but thank u for thinking of him. means a lot to me.

we also took dh's mother some flowers. shes at the same cemetery. gorgeous cemetery i must same.

aayla :hugs:

hope everyone gets thru today peacefully. its very hard, but with all the praying iv been doing today, god has given me strength like i asked for. have yet to break down. thank u for the strength n peace of mind lord. couldn't have done it without u.

god bless all of u wonderful women!

Hey guys, sorry I've been so quiet. I'm trying to to take a step back this month. Well I'm cd6 so fertile week is starting around now. I'm not sure how much we're going to bd this cycle. We will, but I don't think we'll be 'going for it'. Neither of us feel great at the moment. I was away in London visiting a friend this weekend and I didn't really enjoy it. I didn't feel like me, I was quiet and wanted to come home. When I came back DH was very low. He says he's still so sad - it breaks my heart. But that he also feels bad because he hasn't cried. I told him he doesn't have to cry, it doesn't mean anything and we all grieve in different ways. Anyone else feel like they are constantly going around in circles?

Yep. Which is why we took a break afterm doing 3 cycles after the mc. And part way through that we realized how much we want keep on trucking through it.

But there is nothing wrong with doing a month of ntnp. Sometimes a month of not charting and just doing it when the mood strikes is what is needed. Not necessarily to get pregnant but just to get back into the romance of it all. It starts to become clinical and then add on a loss. It can become too much.

Thanks aayla. We're still going to be TTC though. I really don't want to take a break and DH hasn't mentioned NTNP. It's a tough one because it's something we really want but at the same time we wish we weren't here. I won't ovulate for another week, either Sunday or Monday so luckily the weekend, when we naturally bd more, are probably the most important days.

I hope you managed to get through the past few days ok. It's such a heartbreaking time. I'm fully dreading my EDD, but I've got quite a few months to prepare for that (and you ladies!)

You'll get through this. One day at a time.

I got through my EDD alright. Hubby was there when I really needed him. And now I am going to focus on the future. Hubby starts his new job officially tomorrow. Financially this will benefit us immensely and stress wise it will help him. It already has.

I have to restart working out. I was down because of an injury and it has been so hard to get back into it.

Mrs U-- my DH and I go through cycles too. We even go through times where we don't want to try at all anymore. Some times we have to really psych ourselves up to start trying next cycle. And honestly Idk how involved I'm going to be this time around as far as testing and tracking. I'm kinda still exhausted from it all.

Raine - I feel the same testing wise. I went for it last cycle and it completely exhausted me. I'm going to wait as long as I can before testing this cycle. I don't feel hopeful again so why put myself through the stress of staring at tests willing myself to see a second line. It's easy for me to say that now but in a couple of weeks time it'll be a different matter :dohh:

mrs u, I'm sorry ur feeling so down. i know it gets hard. too hard at times! but after all the time, all the stress, all the tears, it will soooo be worth it all in the end. i keep telling myself if it happened once it will happen again. but like aayla said, a month of ntnp could help kick start the drive again. n who knows, that could be when u get ur bfp! iv read a lot of stories of woman conceiving on a break!

afm, I'm already getting a somewhat positive opk? just took my first this morning. its dark, but not quite control line dark just yet. I'm sure by tomorrow morning it will be blaring. but shit, its way too soon! I'm only on cd9 today! i knew soy would bring up my O day but not that soon!!

thanks girls - what would I do without you?! Just need to stop myself thinking about everything.

Wow Richiees, that is early to ov! have you been bding?

MrsU - Sorry you and DH have been so down :hugs:. I sometimes get annoyed that my DH seems to be just fine, but I think it helps. Turns out he's not always ok. He's just hiding it really well *sigh*.

I'm feeling great this week, but all those feel good neurotransmitters really help me around O time, and looks like today is O-day for me! Wish I could just stay here, but I plan to put the bbt away at least part of the time once I confirm O. I just need to take it easy this tww and let it be.

last night was the first time since af stopped a few days ago. but i thought that there was no way i could get a +opk so soon so i didn't get to use preseed since my cm sux, n i got up right away to clean up. oh boooo! n he actually got off twice yesterday (TMI) but only one of those was from bding. which means he won't even have time to build up a good supply of swimmers since I'm going to be making him tango with me for the next few days or so. i guess we can skip today to try n help with the reload.

ugh n i feel majorly bloated. its uncomfortable wearing jeans right now its that bad. haven't felt this bloated since the beginning of my pregnancy last year (before i even realized i was pg).

les, looks like our O days won't be to far off from each other! that damn soy got me good! but i kinda feel like ovulation THIS EARLY can't be good. i guess we"ll see in a few weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->