TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Opinions and thoughts on the topic in general (and I know it's a sensitive one) aside, I love her, and it's just something that I'm going to have to process in the midst of everything else I'm going through. I know we're all here to support one another through the ups and downs so thank you MrsU, Richiees, Aayla, and everyone else for that :hugs:. Cheers to happier times ahead for us all :thumbup:

Also Aayla I'm so sorry you went through that horrible crime :hugs:

Bronte - I hope it's nothing big! So sorry you have to wait. I wish they could just come out and say what's going on. Seems silly if time doesn't change anything. Thinking of you and anxiously awaiting your update.

Mel - When do you go in to have your hcg checked again?!?

Les - that has to be extremely hard to hear from your sister regardless. Hugs!! No judgement from me at all. One thing I have found during this process is that none of us know exactly what we'd do until faced with a similar situation. And the decisions are rarely easy.

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope it's nothing serious. The nurse didn't make it sound too bad and even if I do have to have surgery it won't set me back much.

Aayla - so sorry to hear about your rape. What a horrible thing to have to experience. I'm so glad you didn't have a pregnancy result and have to make a tough decision in an already horrible time.

The night is going sooo slow. Have you ever just wanted to go to bed get to the next day but it is way too early to do so? Lol. I just want to ovulate already and I know I am at least 2 more days away.

Hubby came home and he immediately told me he was so tired and didn't think we could snoo snoo (our nickname for it). So I asked...can I just ride ya home? :haha: :rofl: he laughed and said sure. I refuse to miss a day in this week. Lol

Bronte - let us know when you find out about what procedure you need to have. I hope it's minor, you've waited long enough. It's a bit unfair for them to give you half the information over the phone and then make you wait a few weeks!

Aayla - I'm sorry you had to endure such an horrific crime. I cannot even begin to imagine how you've gotten through it. :hugs:

Leson - I'm so sorry your sister is going through this. My opinions have always been the same on abortion and haven't changed since the mc - it's a woman's choice. Personally there's only a couple of situations where I would have one myself, both have been mentioned. I hope your sister is recovering well. And the timing is just really shitty for you. It must have been very hard and frustrating. It's like the world throws it at us all in one go.

Thank you everyone for your support. Last night my SIL was texting me all excited about having the scan in a few weeks. I'm going to have to be so tough to get through this, but I want to enjoy it with her. We're fairly close and have always talked about having kids and how it'd be lovely to have them around the same time. It's not going to be easy seeing her pregnant and having a new baby in the family when it should have been us. I'm mainly angry at the world now. Just wish this hadn't happened to our first. I'm sure it's heartbreaking whenever it happens, but I can't help feel it's worse with no lo's around already.

Anyway, I seem to have some really high temps at the moment. It is a touch warmer at night here but it was last week too and I had some low ones. Not going to stress because what's the point, but it is odd. Never had temps this high before o.

Aayla - Haha yes definitely been there before.

MrsU - I don't think I could handle excited texting about an ultrasound. I'm so glad my SIL backed off after we shared our sad news and she lives far enough that I don't have to see her pregnant. I know you're close and you want to be there for her, but don't be afraid to take a step back for you if you need it.

AFM: I totally blew my, "I'm so relaxed and chill about this," cover. I think I took my temp 4x last night. I'm beginning to think that it's how long you've slept uninterrupted that matters more than the time. My temp was high at 2 am after 4 hours of sleep, back down in my FP range at 5 am after a bit less than 3 hours of sleep and sheets only (I had trouble getting back to sleep at 2 bc I was so hot), and then back up high an hour later with the blanket back on at 6 (even though I barely woke up at 5 and immediately fell back asleep). So confusing! Glad I'm going in for that progesterone test on Monday. My temps were so clear before my BFP, but back then I slept through the night like a rock. Ah well one more temp to confirm and the. I can try to step away from the thermometer for a bit.

aayla, I'm so damn sorry that has happened to u before. its horrific. :hugs: but on another note, glad ur getting that grind in lol

bronte, that call has me on edge now! plz update any news.

mrs u, i agree with les on taking a step back if ever needed.

ugh speaking of temps, mine shot up this morning. i was hoping it would be 97. anything like its been. :nope: 98.4 damnit! i only bded yesterday! oh I'm so pissed. had i not took my opks early, i would of never known a thing was happening. no cm, no O pain, nothing!

u know what.....now that i just wrote that I'm realizing, iv been taking serrapeptase. started day after i finished the soy. its suppose to help minimize any aches n pain as well as eat away any scar tissue, fluid, n inflammation. maybe thats y i didn't have any pain this month? hmm..

oh well, looks like this month is a bust already. one good bd session does not feel like nearly enough.

OK. just took another opk out of curiosity n its darker than yesterdays! wtf is going on!! :wacko:

Richiees maybe today's temp was just off? You need 3 up high to confirm. I get an odd high temp now and again! Get some more lovin' in and hope for the best! :)

So I just sent my SIL and MIL a photo of my little nephew's first bday with the cake I made and said I hoped she'd let me bake one for my other little nephew to be one some day too. The flood gates are open folks! Why oh why did I do that?!? I think the baby shower invite from my cousin's wife (all the way out in Chicago) did my head in this morning :cry:

yeah, i told dh we ant done yet so don't get lazy!

aww les......thats y i dont txt my pg friends AT ALL. id just be setting myself up. :/

Just found out another girl at work is pg. I guess I should just get used to it. It's never ending.

Despite having to face some tough moments lately, I'm still feeling really positive about our chances this cycle. I don't know why...it's just a feeling. It's not the scary hope like before. It's just a sort of quiet confidence that this will happen for us. I'm hoping for a BFP in May, but if not this month I'm beginning to trust that one of these months we will see those two lines again. What happens after that I don't know. One step at a time, right?

I know the mood has been down a bit in here, but I just want to say that I'm hopeful for us all <3 :dust: <3

Hang in there! We'll get those babies I just know it :)

Also Mel the suspense is killing me! Did you go in today or are you heading in tomorrow. Keep us posted. Hope it's good news!!!

no positive opk today. Sort of bummed. Was really hoping that my O date would shift back to what it was pre pregnancy. I only have one digital opk left. Hoping I surge tomorrow. Going to pick up a couple of dollar store ones to get me through cd 18 and 19 just in case. my temps are inching back up to cover line. Hubby insists on having the a/c on but he has been keeping it on low if the room is warm or fan if it is slightly too cold. He knows if it gets too cold it messes with my temp.

I've undiscarded the dip for now. Just going to see what FF does.

les, iv actually been feeling pretty positive about this month for everyone too! not so much myself, but towards u ladies, its just this feeling i have!

aayla, dh is the same way, but last night i was surprisingly hot all night.

Les - it is really never ending baby announcements. You will get used to it, I'm very confident. It just takes some time. It's perfectly fine to feel frustrated in the time being since it feels so easy for everyone else. Our time will come. We are definetly due for some good news in here.

Mel - hopefully you can share some soon :)

Aayla - it's so frustrating O gets messed up so much after a pregnancy. Really hoping it gets back to normal for you or at least it happens within an acceptable time frame leaving plenty of time for implantation.

Richieesmom - I hope we all get good news soon! Hopefully your temps were just a fluke.

the latest I have ever ovulated is cd 19 so I am still on schedule from the last 3 cycles I have had. and I always have a 34/35 day cycle when on Letrozole.

Hi all- sorry for the delay, it's been crazy on my end.

I go in next Thursday morning to have my levels checked. I am only 5dpo right now. I am trying to just chill out about it and let things happen the way they are supposed to. This TTC is way more stressful than I signed up for and I have to get it together.

Some days, I am cool, calm and collected. Other days-not so much. A close work friend just started her first round of clomid and is having an IUI done this month. She has PCOS and ovulates maybe 2-3 times a year. That has to be rough, I am trying to remember that I am blessed that I have a regular ovulation, that I have been pregnant before, and that my doctor has all hope that I will be pregnant again soon. :hugs::flower:

Ah sorry Mel I thought it was Wednesday-Thursday this week! Must have misread :dohh:. Love your thoughts right now, and lots of sticky implantation dust your way :dust:

I'll be 10 DPO and checking in on my temp/possibly testing on Thursday too :)

Ah sorry Mel I thought it was Wednesday-Thursday this week! Must have misread :dohh:. Love your thoughts right now, and lots of sticky implantation dust your way :dust:

I'll be 10 DPO and checking in on my temp/possibly testing on Thursday too :)

Keep me posted!!! It seems like a few of us have almost synced up!
:happydance:

I think several of you have synced up. Good luck testing this month, Mel and Les!!! I really hope you both get a BFP and a healthy full-term pregnancy and child. You both seem like you are a bit more relaxed and just enjoying this time a bit more, which is great. It will happen for both of you; I am super confident. If it's not this month, then it will be soon. You both have excellent odds and everything is in your favor.

Bee - wherever you are in Europe right now, I hope you are having a blast and I really hope you get to share positive news when you are back!

:dust:

this time last month i was ovulating. i think the soy may have delayed O for me. my temp was a normal pre-o temp this morning, so yesterdays was a fluke. i just hope it doesn't delay O for me too long! I'm going out of town without dh end of next week! I'm trying not to stress, don't want to delay it any longer, but shit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->