TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Happy Sunday all!

Richiees and Aayla - I hope you get to confirm O soon!

AFM: Progesterone test tomorrow. I read up on it more and it really will only confirm O but not tell me if my progesterone is high or low. Ah well at least that's something. Around O I had mild cramping on my left side, which is consistent if my O is alternating sides, but the past few days I've had mild cramping on my right. Just for fun here's hoping for twins! :haha: How amazing would that be though? I'm not really spiritual, but I'd really feel like my little gremlin was coming back to me if that happened. Fun to think about but really I'd just be happy with any sort of BFP this month. Half way there....and kmfx so so tightly (while still trying not to expect anything at all). Such a confusing time!

I am totally gutted. O has not been confirmed. My temp barely rose this morning. I did have one month back in the beginning where I didn't have a temp confirmation but the progesterone test said I ovulated. I will continue temping and see what happens.

I did have one beer last night at my sister's boyfriend's bday party. I don't know if that affected my temp at all. Some say it will bring the bbt down and some say it willbring it up. But usually it is because of drinking heavily not have a glass of beer.

I will be going on may 21 to get my progesterone test done. If I was to place O it would have been yesterday.

I'm not sure what I will do or what will happen if I am suddenly not ovulating on letrozole. Possibly try one more month and see what happens. make sure it wasn't a fluke. I don't think I can go up in dosage. I think the max is 7.5mg which is what I am on. But not sure.

les, twins would be amazing! fx babe

hang in there aayla. I'm having a rough time with all this waiting on O too. so worried. if i O at anytime this month, ill be happy. an anovulatory month would really hurt.

the heavy ewcm soy produced is now gone tho. :(

my ewcm is gone now too. So I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. Now to just get through the next few days and hope my temps continue to climb. When I played with FF and put in temps for the next 2 days, if they went up it gave me dotted cross hairs and had ovulation as cd 19 (yesterday).

screw it. I am counting myself 1 dpo until it's confirmed either way. I ordered Wondfos from Amazon. 25 piece. lol I will get them on Wednesday but I won't be using them until I do my progesterone test that confirms O. I usually don't test earlier than that as I always have to go for my test to confirm. Except the cycle of my bfp because I knew at 3dpo that I was pregnant.

This one I don't want to symptom spot because last cycle I got everything and wasn't pregnant.

Aayla and Richieesmom - If you both got EWCM hopefully you ovulated and might have just missed the surge on a test. I'm curious to hear what your progesterone test says Aayla.

Les - good luck tomorrow hon. Hopefully it answers some questions at least. The more you know, the less you have to think about and it's one less thing to worry about each month.

That would be wonderful if you ended up with twins.

just showered n noticed some ewcm but not as much as before. deff didn't have any yesterday or this morning. idk. I'm gonna try not to stress this anymore. easier said than done, but gonna try!

Richiees & aayla- sorry you're having such a hard time detecting o. I had a cycle previously where I didn't temp properly or do opks at the right time, it was so frustrating. FF never gave me CHs either. Someone on here suggested it was annovulatory, I was devastated. I don't think it was in the end. I guess sometimes our bodies just don't play ball. I would say if you've had fertile cm and your temps are increasing (even a tiny bit) chances are you have ovulated.

Les - I had the same thought this week. Twins would be amazing, it'd be like the ones we lost coming back to us, in a way. But, like you, I'd be over the moon with one! Rubbish about the progesterone test - can they do one to measure levels? I was reading about it yesterday, is it more to do with the levels of progesterone in relationship to your levels of estrogen? Maybe they'd have to do 2 tests to check levels?

AFM +opk this morning at 7am (I was woken at 5am by my kitten though!!) I did about 8 opks yesterday to try and catch it early. I had an almost + at about 5pm but this mornings is a super dark line. Looks like I'm back oing on cd13 again, yey! I'm also pleased because we weren't really 'going for it' this cycle but we bd the past two days (thank you weekend). To be quite honest I'm amazed I'm oing on time. This week has been so incredibly stressful finding out about my SIL. We have a family group on whatsapp and she was messaging everyone, wanting attention and getting excited - which she has every right to do and should be doing. She was laughing at how much weight she's put on all ready and saying she couldn't wait for her scan date. I left the group and had to text my brother to apologise and ask him to kind of keep me out of things for a bit. He's so understanding, I know he'll be devastated to think it's hurting me though. Im just trying to not think about it for a bit. Despite that I'm feeling good (but with no expectations) about this cycle still. Calm - for the time being anyway!!

Uni: i would have left the group too. While getting an announcement is one thing, being inundated with daily updates is another.

I had one cycle, my second one letrozole but my first ovulatory one, I had no temp shift. It was only my second month temping and I was all over the place with my time of waking. This month I have been quite consistent and the open circles are my time off by about an hour. But even FF says it isn't so much about time as the overall pattern and seeing the biphasic shift. So hopefully it keeps going up.

mrs u, im glad ur brother understands. he seems to have ur back while ur down n he's up. hope u feel alil better soon babe.

aayla, temp rise today?

afm, i finally got a pretty much +opk!!! its not blaring like id like but its sooo damn close I'm taking it as a +. thank u jesus, thank u thank u!! ugh, i was praying yesterday to plz let me have another chance this month, tested a bit ago, n to my surprise its a decent +. tomorrow morning should be darker than the control line...i hope! bring on the o pain, I'm ready!

Richiees: Woo Hoo!! yay for a positive!!

I had a .07 rise today. I woke up with a cold and with my mouth open. I laid there with it closed for a few min before I temped to hopefully even it out and bring it back up to it's normal temp. So I think this has been happening and may be why I'm not getting the big temp rise.

If I get a .03 rise tomorrow FF will put in dotted cross hairs. But I am counting myself as 2 dpo and if I get O confirmed on Saturday by my progesterone I will start testing at 8 dpo with my wondfos. Not that I'm likely to see a positive so soon but I have the urge to test.

good temp rise! yeah, that might be what the prob was. good thing u woke up n noticed.

Hooray for O MrsU, Richiees and Aayla!

MrsU our cats wake us up sometimes too. They swarm once it's light outside and wait until they see an eye open and then cry for food. Regarding your SIL, I would have done the same. I'm sure they understand :hug:

Richiees - woop for o! Maybe you were waiting for me to catch up!! :winkwink:

Aayla - your temps are going in the right direction so fx for you.

Leson - your chart is looking lovely, how are you doing? yep I think it's the light that gets him up. He was meowing at our door at 5am again this morning :dohh: DH cannot bare it (such a softie) so he lets him in.

It means I'm temping an hour earlier than normal! Oh well, I'm not too bothered, the increase is enough to confirm o so I'm happy. I'm feeling so good at the moment. My skin breaking out this morning is encouraging it as I started to break out at 1dpo with my bfp. I'm just going to let myself get my hopes up I think. It might make the TWW easier? I know it'll be awful when af arrives but that disappointment won't last as long as the TWW!

I get my hopes up each cycle. I had so many symptoms last time I would have bet money I was pregnant. I was floored with negative tests and then af arriving right on time.

I am cautiously optimistic this cycle. With the temps not behaving and no positive opk I am a bit worried I haven't ovulated. But we timed everything pretty well. We missed day of O and day after that FF likes but we got in the few days before.

Not sure what my temp will do in the morning. I have a horrible head cold and can't breathe through my nose.

i think i was waiting for u mrs u lol

got another +opk this morning. this one is on fire. test line is darker than the control line! thats what i wanted to see! now i just need dh to bd with my on time! yesterday it was so damn hard to get him in bed with me at any time during the day. he was very busy n in a bad mood. i was so pissed. didn't bd till late at night.

i told him, that he totally defeats the purpose of everything I'm doing. temping, peeing on things, charting in my lil notebook, taking a shit load of pills n checking cm everyday. just so he can make me wait all freaking day! man, i wanted to knock him out! haha

MrsU - My temps were looking lovely. Bit of a dip today, but I get that every cycle around 7 DPO. Only time will tell if they go back up and stay up like they did before my BFP, or if this is the beginning of my usual zig zag down to AF. If nothing else, it looks like my hormones are maybe stable again and with the dip coming a day later the b6 might be doing the trick in lengthening my LP. We're huge softies. We let the girls sleep with us all night long.

Aayla - That's the perfect attitude. I am also trying to remain cautiously optimistic. My hopes were dashed a bit yesterday by my cp/cm and my temp dip today, but that's silly. None of that is consistent. I just need to ignore it and wait.

Richiees - hooray for a blazing positive. Cheers to catching that egg!

Yay for positive Os ladies. Hope the TWW wait treats you well.

Les - when are you due to test? Good luck this cycle. When do you get results from your progesterone test?

mrs u - I don't blame you for getting out of the group chats with your SIL. That is a bit much to handle on a daily basis, even if you haven't just dealt with a loss. Glad your brother is understanding, but your SIL probably should have realized to tone it down a notch. It's one thing to announce a pregnancy, but to give daily updates to someone that's just suffered a loss is way too much.

Aayla - I'd get excited every cycle as well and swear that there were signs. I think our bodies play tricks on us, since we are ultra focused on every change and detail during the TWW. It's annoying.

I should get my progesterone results later today. I'll update my journal when I do. I plan to wait until Friday or Saturday. If my temps are still up then, I'll test.

Hi ladies!
I think I'm ready to join you all. I've been lurking as I wait for my first AF which has arrived after about 5 weeks. (D&e on 4/12). We were told to wait 2 cycles. But I feel like one would be enough. So we'll see.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi and wish you all the best of luck !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->