TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

hi starlight :flower: sorry for ur loss hun. good luck this cycle! look forward to hearing more from u.

Starlight - welcome to the group. I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope this group can offer some support as you get back to TTC. Good luck this cycle if you decide to get back or the next one if you decide it's better to wait physically and mentally another month.

Thank you Bronte. Not sure what we'll do yet. I think overall I'm emotionally ready the best I can be, I'd just like to leave it to fate.

Looking towards to getting to know everyone's story.

bronte, any news on that last call u got from the docs office yet?

starlight, this is my 1st month trying soy isoflavones (5th month) ttc after giving birth to my first born (gorgeous son) last nov. he passed alil less than an hr later. iv been trying since the day i had my 6 weeks pp checkup. I'm still grieving but ttc thru it all helps alil in some way.

anyway, didn't expect O pain till tomorrow but its been on n off since this afternoon. not too bad yet, but bcuz soy is suppose to enhance ovulation pain it should be pretty gnarly tomorrow!

Star - So good to hear from you. I'm glad AF didn't keep you waiting too long. Massive hugs as you get back to TTC. It's tough, but we're all here for the ups and downs <3

I'm so sorry for your loss. What is this soy? what do you use it for? Im still pretty new to all of this. I was temping this month after m/c but I don't think I ovulated

Couldn't temp this morning. I have a horrible cold and I only slept for 2 hours at a time. I have put O at cd 19 so that makes me 3 dpo today. I think my wondfos arrived today. Got a package but I was sleeping. I won't be testing until Sunday as I never test until O is confirmed with the progesterone test.

Starlight - whenever you are ready we are hear for whatever you want to talk about. I had to take 3 years off after an ectopic before TTC again, both because we weren't ready and because life got in the way. Others get right back at it. It's whatever you are comfortable with. Good luck.

Aayla - that's coming up. Hope you get O confirmed.

Les - bummer you don't know the results of your test yet. Hope they get ahold of you tomorrow.

Richieesmom - hopefully pain isn't too bad and the delay helped with getting your eggs nice and ready.

AFM - I have no more info from the doctor yet. My appointment is next Tuesday. I'm curious what he saw on the HSG but nothing would surprise me at this point. Frankly I'll just be glad for a more definitive guess as to what's going on. I've gotten a lot of maybes but none of them fully explain the pain and other issues I have during my cycles now. I know I have blocked tubes but don't know the exact underlying cause. So better answers will be nice. The nurse said it shouldn't affect IVF plans much just change a few things of how we proceed. Should know soon.

its suppose to be help with ovulation. depending on the days u take it (5 days while on af). either cd1-5, 2-6, 3-7, or 5-9. earlier days should produce more eggs but alil less mature, later like 5-9 focuses on the egg that is already growing, so u get one really good egg. middle days r supposedly the best of both worlds (3-7, more mature without cutting out the chance of releasing more than one). i decided to do cd2-6. for some woman, it bring on ovulation earlier than ur norm, n others it delays. worse case scenario, anovulatory cycle altogether. for me, it delayed my O. i should of ovulated 5 days ago on cd13 like my other cycles but barely got my +opks yesterday n today, finally! its not for everyone, but i rolled the dice bcuz of the tons of success stories.

bronte, i really hope u get some helpful answers. I'm sooooo looking forward to june for u!!

Starlight - welcome back, good to hear from you. Getting back to TTC isn't an easy thing I'm afraid. We started straight away, NTNP the cycle of mc, and now we're on our second proper cycle. There's no right or wrong decision, so go with whatever you feel is right at the time. A little warning, it may throw up a lot of emotions, good and bad. A couple of us here, me included, have had really tough times getting back to it. But we are here for you. Whatever you do don't hide away. But it's not all bad, I'm feeling good this cycle so far, despite finding out last week that my SIL got pregnant the month I lost ours. What are the chances eh?

Richiees - yey for the super duper positive. I'm always so happy when I get a line darker than the control line! Love it. Fx for you.

Bronte - that's good that whatever it is, it won't interfere with IVF. Hopefully you'll get a decent idea of what might be going on. I really hope so. Even if your first IVF works for you, it would still be frustrating to not know exactly what is stopping you?

Leson - I'm the same. I'm trying to not look into anything symptoms wise. It's hard because I really want a bfp but nothing will convince me apart from a hpt! Fx you get your progesterone results today.

les, any word?

i got another +opk today. 3 days in a row! i usually just get 2 then O. weird.

Nothing :(. They didn't even respond to my email. I'm going to call on my lunch break.

Mrs u- thank you so much for the encouraging words. I go back and forth already but everyone here sounds so helpful and encouraging.

Thanks all!

My level was only 3.7 &#128561;. They look for levels over 10 and 15 is even better. Just goes to show you we know our bodies best. I'm asking to go on Clomid next cycle to see if that will give me a stronger O. Here's hoping we're on the right track and thank goodness I pushed for this test before another heartbreaking loss. Maybe I'll get those twins after all &#128517;

les, im so glad u had that test done! u will have ur blessing very soon. i feel it!

Les - I'm so sorry but at least you know now and can get proper help. Hopefully they give you Clomid to help with ovulation. I'm assuming that also means you'd need to do progesterone supplements for any confirmed pregnancy too, correct? Or what else can it impact?

Leson - I've commented in your journal. Hoping soon that you can focus on the positives and the future. You will get there. Xx

well, got a -opk today so my lil eggy should be dropping today....but no O pain. had O pain day before yesterday. totally expected to be in some pain day of - but its been very minimal off n on. nothing what i usually feel on day of -. this cycle has officially irritated the hell out of me. maybe the serrapeptase is helping with the pain......but then again, y was my ovary pain worse the other day if that was the case? maybe I'm stressing over nothing. but i want to feel the pain! its my only clear indicator (other than temp confirmation) that the egg is gonna drop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->