TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

I think we can have all sorts of pains and pinches and stuff down there. And sometimes what we think is happening in our uterus is actually in our intestines. I had a huge stabby pain in what I think was my uterus yesterday. it honestly felt like something was trying to burrow into me. but it was probably just a muscle spasm.

5dpo today. I think. Won't know for sure until saturday. At least I won't know if ovulation happened for sure. since I am sick I can't temp and so I have no way now of confirming ovulation day but by my cm I would say cd 19.

Mel - I'm thinking of you! Hope your appointment went well <3

Kmfx for the tww crew MrsU, Aayla and Richiees!

Bronte - Nearly time for your appointment. Hope you have a fun distraction planned for this weekend :)

Going for my progesterone test tomorrow. I will know by 5pm, hopefully sooner as I am getting in early. The hard part is not checking my phone constantly. We can get our results online. I am excited to go to bed now. Lol

Ah yes, Bronte did you say your appt was Tuesday?

Richiees - maybe the soy you've been taking it mixing things up a bit? I used to have very regular o pains but since the mc they are different so I've learnt to not worry about those now. It did freak me out a bit at first though, it was always a reliable and reassuring feeling.

Aayla - good luck with your test results.

Les - when are you seeing your doc again, or have you decided between the clomid and progesterone?

Star and Mel - hope you're both ok.

Afm - I'm annoyed with my temps again. What's with the almost flat line? Remember I had this my mc cycle, but I put it down to it not being a proper cycle. Now I'm freaking out thinking I have a dodgy ovary or something. When I look back through my charts - sept - normal pattern (but not TTC), oct - normal, Nov - wierd, Dec - no temping, March - wierd, April - normal, and now I'm thinking may is a wierd one. I've gone into full on paranoia mode today. I'm thinking I might not temp next cycle (or maybe ditch it completely) just do opks and spread the bding out a bit just incase ov changes. I wanted to temp to check that everything looked like it had returned to normal post mc but I guess that's not working for me!

Ok. I am totally freaking out. I just got a whole wack load of ewcm. I have never had it more than once in a cycle. I have been too sick to BD the last few days and I am so tired and still suck that I really don't want to now.

Has anyone got it during the tww? Could it be my cold meds turning creamy to ew? I wish temping was a thing but with the cold it can't be. I even tried today but my temp was just below 35.95 C which is quite low and way below cover.

MrsU - I've seen many BFP charts with flat temps (including mine back in December). It's perfectly ok hun <3

Aayla - It could definitely be your cold meds, and some people do get patches of fertile cm in the tww. Take it easy and only do what you feel up to. Your health is more important:)

Turned back to creamy this morning. Now I am sitting at the lab waiting for my number to be called. Wish I had ate something before running out the door. Lol I have 15 people ahead of me.

But I shoukd know the results between 3pm and 5pm my time.

MrsU - I haven't seen my ob since my MMC. We've just been messaging back and forth. I think once AF comes she'll prescribe natural progesterone 3-4 days after a +opk...so just waiting on the witch for now...

Les - that's good about the natural progesterone. Annoying that your temps have shot up but I see you've done a hpt :hugs:

Well I've hidden my thermometer away, I'm not going to bother now. I know really it doesn't mean anything either way but it's making me flap again, so bye bye thermometer. I'm seriously considering not TTC for the next few months. I never thought I'd say that but I'm so fed up, it's all I think about and it's making me miserable. DH too. I haven't spoken to him yet, not sure what he'll think. Not sure I can bring myself to actually say the words. I don't really want to stop but we need to do something to pull ourselves out of this. My SIL being pregnant has just made me even more desparate for it and I can't go on feeling like this for months on end. We've got a while before we need to decide anyway.

I'm sorry you're still so down MrsU :hugs:. Remember this is the tough part of the cycle. No need to make any decisions just yet. Hope you can play with your cat, watch something fluffy, and cook something tasty this weekend <3

My high temps are really annoying but I had wine the other night and last night was pretty restless, so I have no clue. They usually drop by now. Still hoping AF arrives today or tomorrow so my ob can confirm a short LP and get on with prescribing the progesterone.

mrs u, i agree with u on the temping. i myself am getting anxiety every morning just before my thermometer goes off. this morning for example, if my temp had not spiked, that low temp would of determined my whole mood for the day. its maddening. n ttc is hard. too hard at times. if u need to take a couple months to urself, then by all means, take it. reset ur mind. we're all hear for u luv.

aayla, iv had ewcm in my tww before. no worries.

les, y can't i ever get to ur journal?

mel, bronte, star, bee, :hugs:

:wacko: my dreaded temping this morning turned out good. had a good spike, so i guess today is 1dpo.

I think my issue is that I have never had a cold while ovulating. The last time I had a cold was exactly one year ago and I hadn't yet started the femara journey. I think because I am at the stage in my cold where everything is wanting to come out and the cervix is a mucous membrane it is reacting in the same way. This is just very new to me.

Richiees - You should be able to just click on the blue link in my signature. Is it not working?

mrs u - hugs. I know some months get really hard and try to stay strong. I also ditched temping and opk a few months and I will say I'm very glad I did. If they are stressing you out, then it's simply not worth it. You learn to listen to your bodies natural cues and can guess pretty well when the best time is to BD for your body. All the other stuff can simple get too much. When you are ultra focused on TTC like that it can be that much harder when it doesn't succeed. Everyone is different. It's perfectly fine to tone it down for some months and if you feel comfortable trying more in the future then go back to it. You have to keep your sanity during this process!!!

Les - I'm so glad you are going to get stuff to help and that you followed your gut to get checked out!

Aayla - I'm sure it probably is the cold medicine or cold that's affecting things.

Richieesmom - I'm sorry your cycle is confusing you. Hopefully it's good news though and ovulating later is exactly what you needed.

AFM - yes my appointment is this upcoming Tuesday. So I should know what the doctor says then and will also schedule my injection training sessions at that time, work on ordering meds, and then we are good to go for our next cycle that should start the end of June. We shall see what exactly is going to change though. Fingers crossed it's nothing major.

no ones signatures r showing up! boo

bronte, iv got everything crossed for u. super excited n nervous at the same time! i hope ur cool as a cucumber tho..

Strange! Well here's the link if you want it. All are welcome!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...t-mmc-5-18-16-low-progesterone-3-7-ng-ml.html

Richieesmom - you might have the signature option turned off. Go to user cp > edit options > thread display options and you should be able to check it to show signatures. I love seeing them because usually it's a good summary of everyone's journey.

And I'm excited. Probably not cool as a cucumber. Most stuff hasn't hit me much yet with what we are doing. I know it will eventually.

Totally gutted. I didn't ovulate this cycle. It was a medicated cycle so I am unsure what is going to happen. I don't know if they go higher than 7.5mg.

I don't know what caused it to not work. Maybe the cold that came on at the same time O was supposed to happen, maybe my gaining so much weight in the last year.

I won't know anything for next steps until at least Tuesday since it is a long weekend here.

Oh Aayla, so sorry. Hugs. I hope they can give you other steps to try for next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->