TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Aayla - that's fab news, just look at your temps!! Surely they wouldn't look like that unles you'd od?!

Les - how you doing with the 15 day lp? Goes on forever doesn't it?

AFM - had a fab day yesterday celebrating my MILs 60th and visiting my bro and SIL in their new house. Been feeling really nauseous so far this TWW. Think I'm having a bit of a hormone surge as my skin is breaking out badly too. Only 5 DPO so I know it's nothing other than normal hormones buzzing about. My o pains were much stronger this cycle too, and af cramps so that kind of makes sense.

I am thinking the same thing!! Oh crap. Just realized I forgot my thermometer at home. Thankfully my friend is coming over to my parents (I am house sitting) to hang out so I can get him to bring me home. And thankfully I live a 2 min drive away.

But yeah. I am thinking I ovulated but just later than normal. I feel all flushed and my boobs are tingly.

Les - sorry, don't know how I missed your last post there. But wow just noticed you're 17 DPO! How are you doing, have you tested recently? How long did your doc say af would come once you stopped the prog?

I tested yesterday upon DH's insistence. Still a stark white negative. My ob said 1-2 days. I was afraid of this though. I never had a withdrawal bleed on bcp. Hopefully it doesn't take too much longer...

Oh that sucks. Sorry. Maybe it's just taking a while to get it out of your system. Did they say to get in touch or do you think they'll just say to wait?

Aayla - that's fab news, just look at your temps!! Surely they wouldn't look like that unles you'd od?!

Les - how you doing with the 15 day lp? Goes on forever doesn't it?

AFM - had a fab day yesterday celebrating my MILs 60th and visiting my bro and SIL in their new house. Been feeling really nauseous so far this TWW. Think I'm having a bit of a hormone surge as my skin is breaking out badly too. Only 5 DPO so I know it's nothing other than normal hormones buzzing about. My o pains were much stronger this cycle too, and af cramps so that kind of makes sense.

I am thinking the same thing!! Oh crap. Just realized I forgot my thermometer at home. Thankfully my friend is coming over to my parents (I am house sitting) to hang out so I can get him to bring me home. And thankfully I live a 2 min drive away.

But yeah. I am thinking I ovulated but just later than normal. I feel all flushed and my boobs are tingly.

Looks good!! Yay for ovulating!

I tested yesterday upon DH's insistence. Still a stark white negative. My ob said 1-2 days. I was afraid of this though. I never had a withdrawal bleed on bcp. Hopefully it doesn't take too much longer...
Hope it's not too long! But you are certainly on the right track!

I'm CD5, odd period. Heavy first day or two now nothing but spotting. In hopefully because the cycle I got pregnant was a shorter/lighter AF. Forgot my thermometer this weekend as well, but I still have time to start.

Aayla - that's great news you might have ovulated.

Les - so sorry. That has to be frustrating waiting even longer for AF to come. Really hope it's positive news for you but I know there's not too much hope this cycle yet. Hope it's a positive next time around. Good luck.

Starlight - AF stinks. Mine is always different now as well. It apparently likes variety.

Mrs U - so glad you had a nice celebration and fun time with family yesterday. Fingers crossed for you this month. Really hope you get good news at the end of the TWW.

les: it can take up to two weeks for af to start after progesterone. Usually it is one week but the longest I have had is 8 days. Fx it happens soon.

I am officially 3 dpo...at least according to FF. got another high temp today! I will confirm on thursday with the progesterone test. But my body feels different and so I am pretty sure I did.

Richiees..please tell me you have tested by now!!

Oh gosh, yeah, richiees how are you doing???

AFM - thinking I'm out this cycle. My skin broke out at 1 3 5 6 9 DPO with my bfp. I'm 6 DPO and just had my usual 1 & 3 DPO breakouts so I doubt it's happened. *sigh* at least I might be able to forget a bit about it and enjoy my week off now, rather than wishing the days away till testing at the weekend.

Yes Richieesmom - so curious.

Mrs U - try not to compare to your previous BFP too much. I've heard every pregnancy is different. I know it's hard not to do. Still holding out hope for you this cycle. Good luck!

MrsU - It's far too early. Average implantation is 8-10 DPO. I know it helps to just think you're out and move on early though. Here's hoping for a surprise BFP!

Mrs U..definitely too early to be calling it quits. I do know how hard it is not to compare to other pregnancies. I compare every cycle to my first bfp to see what is the same and what is different. So far this one is very similar so it has me quite excited. and so I can totally see it doing the opposite as well.

are you going to be testing early or waiting it out?

Thanks girls. I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions. My break outs before implantation could just have been coincidence and, like you say, every pregnancy is different. Not sure about testing, was going to wait till next Saturday when I'll be 11 DPO (if I did o on cd14) But I know what I'm like!! Definitely won't bother before 9/10 DPO though.

CD1 today :). Just glad it didn't take 1-2 weeks! Onward! I'm copying you MrsU and doing a more relaxed cycle. May just temp around O so I can time the progesterone. Also doing a few things to help with DH's motility. It's not horrible, but it's not great either.

How is everyone else? Star, raine hope you're doing well. Bee - hope you're enjoying and celebrating every day! So glad to have you all here through all the ups and downs xxx.

Just commented in your journal les. So relieved for you! I'm definitely not going back to temping, good idea about doing it around ov. Xx

MrsU - I'm just so jealous that you can tell when you break out! I'm 34 and it still feels like I'm constantly breaking out. I even stopped wearing make up thinking that would help, but nope...still just as bad 😞

I only started tracking it before we got married as I was paranoid about looking awful on our wedding day! I never even noticed a pattern before that. Luckily it was in my good week!

Oh and make up never made a difference to me either. I stopped wearing it when I started my business (working from home) hasn't made any difference - it's a myth!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->