TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Les - glad that it didn't take too long for AF to show up after stopping the progesterone. Your hubbies numbers don't really look bad at all, but I know it probably feels better to try to combat some of it. Switching up when you BD might help. Good luck!

And I break out all the time as well. It's annoying. I've just come to accept it. I had elevated testosterone (super fun!) when they checked that, so I'm assuming that's caused that as well and some unwanted hair growth that's difficult to maintain. Oh the joys of being a woman.

Oh and Les and mrs u - glad you are doing relaxed cycles again. Really hope it helps! I'm really hoping there's a surge of BFP announcements in here soon!

CD1 today :). Just glad it didn't take 1-2 weeks! Onward! I'm copying you MrsU and doing a more relaxed cycle. May just temp around O so I can time the progesterone. Also doing a few things to help with DH's motility. It's not horrible, but it's not great either.

How is everyone else? Star, raine hope you're doing well. Bee - hope you're enjoying and celebrating every day! So glad to have you all here through all the ups and downs xxx.

Glad AF came quickly!!! That's awesome !

Doing well CD 6 here going to wait until the weekend to even think about OPK's. My cycle was lighter but not really short , so don't think I'd O earlier but I'll be on the look out.

Hope everyone else is doing well. Just relaxing and taking it day by day .

Doing okay girls <3 always reading and checking up on you but hanging back just to be extra sensitive. I have 10 days til my first scan and I'm def super, super nervous. I know you all understand that.

I'm constantly rooting for you all and I just know that the next bfp is around the corner !

Oh Bee - you are such a sweetheart being sensitive about everyone. That's so thoughtful. I'm following along on your journal to get all the news. But I hope the next week or so flies by before your scan so it can give you some peace. I'm sure the worry will never go away even after the kid is born but I'd just hope all of us will breathe a small sigh of relief when we pass the milestone of when we lost our kids the last time around. Anyway best wishes on a happy and healthy pregnancy.

I agree we need some more BFPs in here. I'm really routing for everyone as well.

Star - day by day is the only thing you can do. Hang in there. Good luck.

les: glad af didn't take too long to show up.

Bee: Thanks for being sensitive. Glad all is well. Good luck on your scan!! Hope you get pics!!

AFM: well if my symptoms are truly anything then I may just give you all the bfp. 4dpo: Today I have the flushed skin, tingly boobs, and fatigue just like yesterday but added on is thirsty/dry mouth, metallic taste, hot flashes and slight cramping.

it is going to be so hard to wait to test.

I hope so or my body is playing a very cruel joke on me. Lol

I just wish there were people in RL I can talk to. I love this forum and it has helped me in so many ways but I wish I had a gf where we could go out for ice cream and I can go over every niggle every feeling and symptom. My closest friend is a guy and he barely believes pms is a thing. Lol

Ha. Yeah guys don't understand a lot about symptoms. My husband thinks I'm half crazy anytime I mention anything. But I've had several of those months where your body plays tricks on you and it sucks. Really hope it's not that. Good luck. And I don't talk about hardly any of this in RL even with my closest friends. Most of my friends are done having kids too. So that's why these boards are super nice.

Yeah. The two ladies in my life one has 4 kids and is done and one was ttc sort of...she just couldn't get into charting but then financial issues have put them on hold. She is under 30 so she still has some time but it seems to be hard to talk about. She went silent on all things after my mc even though I wanted her to keep me in the loop. And now when I mention anything it is like pulling teeth to get a reaction.

But it is also why I like these boards. Great support and people understand my obsession with poas. Lol

I do that with my best friend sometimes Aayla, but she conceived in her second cycle trying and never miscarried (thankfully). Glad to have this board where those of us in similar situations can come together for support <3

Sorry ladies! I've been out of town for a couple days. Dh n I r going thru some things that I thought was water under the bridge but has somehow over flowed n flooded that bridge. Horrible timing considering. But another story, another time.

I said I would test, thought I was, until I packed n left the house n forgot my ic stash. N considering I've been in a daze, haven't bothered to stop n get any at the store. No af. Had cramping all night last night, expected her to show AGAIN but nothing. I know I must be driving y'all crazy n I'm sorry!

Things r not good right now n I'm still in shock. Sorry not the place for this. I promise as soon as I get my head out of the fog I will update ASAP.

Aayla - fx all your symptoms mean something good! I've given up trying to stop myself testing early (well, before 10 DPO anyway). That in itself makes me anxious! I just give in! I also don't have anyone to talk to IRL. My best friend knows everything but we live really far apart, plus she's a very long way from TTC (she's single) so it'd feel awkward. My SIL has her own things to work through since her MMC (I would never talk to her about it now) and my mum would just get too excited that I was pregnant. Although I do talk to her about how I'm feeling about things, just not the details of cycles and symptoms.

Bee - bless you. I'm following your journal like a hawk anyway. Really hope the next 10 days go quickly for you. I'm sure it'll be difficult to relax for a long while yet but the more scans you have, and milestones you reach, hopefully it'll start to ease. Xx

Richiees - I hope you're ok? We're all here to listen if you want to talk, even if it's not TTC related. Keep in touch.

Richiees: Sorry to hear you are going through issues with your DH i do hope you get it resolved soon. And if you want to vent here I am also ok with that. Sometimes we need to vent to a place that is unbiased. I do hope you test soon. only to know what is going on with your body. you are very late now and if you aren't pregnant I would be wondering what is up. Cramping is totally normal in the beginning of pregnancy as the uterus grows and stretches. FX that is it

Mrs U: Thanks. I will probably break out a stick tomorrow. Just to curb the testing itch. lol I'm crazy. But I am seriously so certain that this is it. Based on these symptoms I would bet money on it. I told one my girlfriends and she was happy but had to bring that shitty realism stuff and tell me not to get my hopes up. My hopes are up every cycle even if I have no symptoms. Telling someone in the tww to not get their hopes up is like telling some to relax and they'll get pregnant. lol

Haha! It really is! I hate that and 'it'll happen when it's meant to' urgh whatever! You have to do whatever is right for you whether it's being hopeful or not, or testing early or not. I feel it changes with each cycle. You don't need me to say this but don't feel you're out if it's negative at this stage. X

I'm only 5 dpo...it's a medical miracle if I got a positive. :haha: I usually don't get disheartened until 13 or 14 dpo because that is when I saw my first pink line last time. and I tested from 7dpo and on. So thankful I have the cheapies this time. I spent over $100 that cycle on FRER! :dohh:

Oh my days, I was the same! I think I spent more on FRERs when I was pregnant that not!! I tend to feel out around 11 DPO as my bfp was then. It's funny how we know testing early isn't going to give us any answers but we still want to do it! :dohh: I've given up trying to reason with myself!!

So true. I think we hope for the medical miracle. lol and we just want to know right this second. And aren't we lucky though. We take it for granted we can test so early. My mom wouldn't know until her period was late and then she had to go to the doc and get a blood test and then wait for them to call.

I know, my mum told me she never bought a hpt until she was a few days late! I wish I was that chilled out about it. I laughed and told her about the kind of testing I sometimes do - she did the roll of the eyes 'typical you' thing! I think it's the worst thing for a control freak, to not know what's happening in your own body is so hard, I hate it! But you're right, at least we have a choice of fairly cheap tests we can do early. We're also far more informed about implantation and timing etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->