TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Les - so is it the shirt then? You can tell how much I swim in the ocean, right? :) It looks intriguing and your trip looks like it was a ton of fun. Going to the Galapagos would likely be a dream vacation for my husband.

So sorry you have to worry about your mother as well. Sadly, there is probably not much that you can do. I'm curious what the vegetable thing is about. My husband actually is on coumadin after his heart surgery and does have to watch his leafy green vegetable intake. The Vitamin K helps in the clotting process and if he eats too much it counteracts his meds and can be dangerous if his blood isn't thin enough. I think it is something that's fairly common for people with heart issues, diabetes, etc., since they do want the blood thin enough to pass through the body (in his case he has an artificial heart valve now so will have to be on it for life). Anyway, it was a whole adjustment when he had to be on it, and harder since he's vegetarian but they can usually adjust meds around it. But in that case it's only certain veggies.

mrs u - I was curious how you felt about that decision to leave the EU. I haven't been following much about it, but trying to read some stuff today. Crazy.

You lot are wonderful! I hope you know that. Sorry I was on a proper rant this morning. It's just so frustrating to see someone you care about hurt themselves repeatedly, and I know some of you if not all, know exactly how hard that is. I'm also fairly grumpy about this cycle which doesn't help. I'll test tomorrow but that's it then. Oh and I'm grumpy about the UK leaving the EU, not the way I voted!!

Me too me too. Stupid stupid uk

Bronte - Haha yes the shirts are rash guards :). It was such a wonderful vacation. You should definitely take your hubby out there if you can. We were out hiking and snorkeling every day from start to end. We went there for a week and then backpacked the Inca Trail the week after. I came back so refreshed and in fantastic shape. I wish I could live my life like that...super active and out in nature every day. We only saw the south bit. Would love to go back and see the north/west.

Les - it sounds fabulous. My husband would love it. And you looked great in the rash guard regardless :)

Argh another bfn today. Fairly certain I'm out now. I'll test tomorrow as I'm not 100% on my o day (I forgot about those 3 + opks!) Really hacked off that it's taking longer than before but I always told myself it would. I shouldn't expect it to happen as quickly as before...but it's still crap. I don't count the cycle of the MMC because it makes me feel better, that's one less, but really we know the timing was right so... Oh well, onto another cycle we go.

That sucks Mrs. U. I thought it would have taken 3 cycles like the first time too. and our last cycle in Jan I had it timed perfectly. It's so hard to keep going sometimes. But they say that if everything is timed perfectly a couple should get pregnant within a year. I figure that I got pregnant once, then if I am pregnant now it has been almost a year since my last one. It's been a long year though.

Aayla - that is tough. A year is a very long time to wait, I really hope this is the cycle for you. I've been following your thread so fx you get a lovely pink line soon. I know we were lucky that it was only 3 cycles last time but that 'luck' didn't result in anything. It's so disappointing when you know the timing is right, I'm sure we all feel that. I'm not too down about it, maybe I'm getting a thicker skin!

Richees?? Where you at? You okay? Hope all is well? did you ever end up testing?

Mrs u - I just want to hug you. Hang in there. It's still a bit early so hopefully you see something tomorrow. You will get there eventually, I'm very confident. Just wish it didn't take so long either. Being in limbo is the worst part I think. You are so ready to move forward and you can't do anything to make it happen apart for trying your best. It sucks. Wish we could just snap our fingers and be pregnant.

Aayla - did you test today. I haven't seen yet. Good luck. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Every symptom is sounding promising. Any breast tenderness yet? That was the biggest symptom I noticed on my BFP. Everyone is different though, I know. What was yours from before?

Richieesmom - yes I really hope you are alright. Sending you love. I'm also anxious to hear your results and what's going on in your life. Hugs.

9dpo, fmu. Taken in the dark with flash. In the pic I totally see something but it hard to see clearly in RL. I keep seeing a flash of something. But my eyes are still tired.

No tenderness really but they have a burning tingly feeling from the top down into my nips. Most of the symptoms I have I also had with the other but the difference with this one is the constant nausea I feel. I had one day of nausea and dizziness last time. This time it has been constant since 6dpo.

Attachments

• 20160625_062000.jpg
    20160625_062000.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 7
Bronte - that's exactly it. We're so ready to move forward and it feels like you're running into a brick wall every month. I'm not 100% sure I'll test again, I'll see how I feel in the morning. I don't feel anything when I see bfn each day but it's a few hours later I get so sad fearing I'll never see those 2 lines again. I just can't visualise it anymore....I'm sure I'll feel better tomorrow once I've accepted it.

I commented in your journal, but high 5 for the first step!! You must be a bundle of emotions at the moment. Hope they are mainly happiness and excitement!

Aayla - hard to tell with that one. I think I can make second line out but you are still very early so plenty of time for it to darken up!

Here it is cropped amd with the negative effect on my phone

Attachments

• 20160625_064321.jpg
    20160625_064321.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 7
Yeah I can just about see it there too. I'm always nervous to say it's definitely a second line because I had one like that, also inverted, and it was bfn. So I'd hate to get your hopes up and the same thing happen to you. Hopefully it won't though!

this was exactly how it was at 10dpo with my last one. So now to wait, if I can, 2 days until monday to test. Hopefully something will pop up then. It will be so hard not to test with a frer tomorrow.

Ooh - hope it's positive Aayla. This is sounding promising. Especially since you are having symptoms. It's so hard to tell. The brain can play tricks on us. I still can't see anything but if it's to the point where I can see it, it's a definite positive. Since lots others can that is a very good sign especially since it's still early. Fingers crossed for you.

Mrs U - ugh. It is so hard. I had to stop testing after awhile because it was just too much. It's not going to change anything anyway. You are either pregnant or you're not. It's exciting to know for sure but at some point sanity has to prevail. For me, stopping the testing helped. Everyone is different. Good luck.

And thank you. It was a big step today and I'm excited! Now I need to find something to pass the time. I might paint a piece of furniture which is one of my least favorite activities. But I've been meaning to do it for awhile.

I can see something in first one, very faint. In the negative I do see something. Hope it gets darker and its your month!!

Aayla - I'm super conservative with lines, so until I see color I stay cautiously optimistic. Fx in two days it's a clear, beautiful BFP!

MrsU - Sorry on the bfn hun xxx. Sending some love and hope your way.

Yay Bronte! So excited for you 😊

I'm a bad judge of tests. I swear I see a line on any one I see. I guess I just want there to be a line there for any one.

Just thought I'd update, bfn today so not testing again. Af is due Thursday so onto cycle 4 (or 5) we go. Urgh, really hope this doesn't go on for too long now. I'm starting to resent it. Had a bit of a meltdown this morning. Fully blubbering infront of DH. I normally do that alone, it's hard for him too and I don't want to make it worse. I wish TTC wasn't so miserable. Anyway I'm normally in a better mood by the time af arrives.

Just thought I'd update, bfn today so not testing again. Af is due Thursday so onto cycle 4 (or 5) we go. Urgh, really hope this doesn't go on for too long now. I'm starting to resent it. Had a bit of a meltdown this morning. Fully blubbering infront of DH. I normally do that alone, it's hard for him too and I don't want to make it worse. I wish TTC wasn't so miserable. Anyway I'm normally in a better mood by the time af arrives.

I feel very similar when I keep getting BFN and then when AF comes in slightly received to stop guessing. It took me 6 months after first MC to get pregnant again (chemical) but this cycle is my second (after CP) and my last with clomid so I'm a little concerned that this is it - if this doesn't work then it's just not happening :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->