TTC #1 AL Buddies 2016 Newcomers Welcome

Yay, Raine. Huge congrats!!

Aayla: good luck getting your meds working together in unison. You got it. When do you plan on starting the IUI then?

I take the provera for 7 days starting today, and then it usually takes about 3 days for af to start. So if AF starts on Aug 4/5 then the IUI should happen around Aug 23/24. Give or take a day depending on when af officially comes. Then I have to wait the 14 days to get the blood test done. I am going to really try to not test early. 14dpo is the day before my sister's bday. It will make a great bday gift for her.

If it doesn't take we are skipping a cycle as I will be in Vegas and my hubby won't be the day the IUI is supposed to happen.

Really hope the IUI works for you. Good luck. The end of August should be here before you know it. Really hoping to start my next IVF cycle then too, but I'd rather it be a good cycle, so I will wait if needed.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. As you all understand I am cautiously optimistic. DH I think is still in denial! My EDD depends on what date I put into the estimator. If I go from Las AF then it's 3/31/17. If I go from ovulation it's 4/1/17.

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. As you all understand I am cautiously optimistic. DH I think is still in denial! My EDD depends on what date I put into the estimator. If I go from Las AF then it's 3/31/17. If I go from ovulation it's 4/1/17.

I know what you mean by cautiously optimistic, that's exactly how i am feeling. Go off LMP until you have a scan to give you a more accurate DD. There is a march group on here - March munchkins

I've been feeling so so ill today. Even though it was bfn this morning I just feel so terrible I did a FRER. It's only an hour hold but both DH and I can see it and it does look pink. I'm scared. I don't think it's real. If it is, I'm scared it's so faint. I think I'm 11/12 DPO. The pics are rubbish but what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 11
I see it mrsU - remember your O dates could be off. and keep in mind it's totally a bfp frenzy on here so eeek!!!!!! try another after a long hold????!

.... girl that's gotta be!!! my fingers are crossed for you!!!!

Thanks bee. I'm so scared. I went to the flippin gym this morning too!! I'm going to hold for longer and do another. There's no way I can go to bed without a clearer + or - tonight.

no way mrsu and that's why I didn't even recommend it! :haha: eek I so hope this is it!! don't worry about the gym!

Ooh Mrs U, I can see that start of it too, especially on the dried one. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Eeekkk.

Thanks girls. I'm trying to keep myself distracted and grounded (If I am pregnant I won't be bouncing off the walls for a very long time!!) Just went for a walk with DH around the park near us. It's so sunny and warm here for once!

Thank you leson.

3 hour hold. Not that much difference (you prob can't tell in the pics anyway) but it's showing on another brand. I don't think I'll be getting excited until that line is dark though.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79